• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Three free solutions (two for next time they start up and one for always):
1. Pretend like you're going at it as well (only much, much louder).
2. Call them over and over again on their personal cellphones, the house phone, etc.
3. Run away and go off the grid.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: Sometimes it's annoying being a tall girl. Just seen the most beautiful shoes on eBay, but they would make me 6'4… Taller than all of my guy friends.

Reactions: Hel

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Yeah, but I went into the living room to watch movies for 3 hours for a reason. They didn't have to wait for me to go back to my room to start that stuff up lol. I certainly wouldn't! I guess why I'm frustrated here is I'm not allowed out alone on dates (unless they've met the guy, know his family and trust him, or it's a double date) and can't have sex because they're so overprotective although I am 23 years old. So lots of frustration. -head desk-
Next time, walk in on them and ask for some experts' advice on bed activities. See if that would not embarass them a little. :p

But seriously, you're more than old enough to make your own choices. Just how long do they think you need their protection? If they've not realized you're an adult at the age of 23, they might never realize it.

and go off the grid.
What do you mean?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: Spanish language is interfering with my creativity! I wanted to name a character in my novel Dolores, but decided not to after finding out that it means "pain" in Spanish, then I wanted to name someone else Feo, but that means "ugly"! I have nothing against my character names meaning things in Spanish or other languages, but can't it be good things??

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
What do you mean?
'Off the grid' is just slang for disappearing oneself. You know, like a criminal's version of witness protection. Basically, you remove all traces of your previous existence, become someone else and start a new life... maybe even get some reconstructive surgery and live out in the middle of nowhere!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: Spanish language is interfering with my creativity! I wanted to name a character in my novel Dolores, but decided not to after finding out that it means "pain" in Spanish, then I wanted to name someone else Feo, but that means "ugly"! I have nothing against my character names meaning things in Spanish or other languages, but can't it be good things??
Lol! But have you any idea what "Hel" means in Norwegian? Have you?? *trollface*

'Off the grid' is just slang for disappearing oneself. You know, like a criminal's version of witness protection. Basically, you remove all traces of your previous existence, become someone else and start a new life... maybe even get some reconstructive surgery and live out in the middle of nowhere!
I see. It's one or two steps beyond "make oneself scarce".

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
No, but I'm sure you'll tell me. I have the creators of Norwegian language here in my realm, they're awaiting your reply.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Three free solutions (two for next time they start up and one for always):
1. Pretend like you're going at it as well (only much, much louder).
2. Call them over and over again on their personal cellphones, the house phone, etc.
3. Run away and go off the grid.

My solution next time: Fap hard or go home... and I'll be doing it in this. This'll freak em out.

sunny-invincible-greenman.gif

I'll also be making DJ noises while I "pocket DJ". Thanks for that term mantis... you see I am using it well. XD

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah, but I went into the living room to watch movies for 3 hours for a reason. They didn't have to wait for me to go back to my room to start that stuff up lol. I certainly wouldn't! I guess why I'm frustrated here is I'm not allowed out alone on dates (unless they've met the guy, know his family and trust him, or it's a double date) and can't have sex because they're so overprotective although I am 23 years old. So lots of frustration. -head desk-
...Then move out. Seriously. I moved out at like 16...Lived on the streets for while...And life was WAY better than that.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
that sucks i remember when i was 15 i came home and walked in on my dad and his girlfriend there are just some things you dont need to see in life and thats one of them

what i did in situations like that is i would listen to really loud music with headphones so i could not hear them because that is the most awkward thing to deal with

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Lol what? Kakarot?

Am I drunk? Not really.

I've just ate a whole pizza and drank two beers. Half of my brain cells are dozing because of a big meal, the other half dozing as a result of beer, and the third half dozing because it's been a long day. I feel good.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Lol what? Kakarot?

Am I drunk? Not really.

I've just ate a whole pizza and drank two beers. Half of my brain cells are dozing because of a big meal, the other half dozing as a result of beer, and the third half dozing because it's been a long day. I feel good.

Sounds good. I could use a drink; I've had a stubborn migraine for 3 days...

Mr Sunshine

Lol what? Kakarot?

Am I drunk? Not really.

It's a Dragon Ball reference. Plus he has Kakarot(Goku) the main protagonist as his avatar.

Nah I'm just kidding. I said nothing. You are indeed drunk, Ronald. :p

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
CT: Ahhhh why must university grade requirements be so convoluted and confusing on both the website and UCAS and in the prospectus!? Why do you do this to me*!?

*And several thousand others!

Top Bottom