• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: Now is not the time for Democrats to rejoice and Republicans to run off and lick their wounds. Now is the time for both major parties and the independents to actually work TOGETHER for a change and get America rolling in the right direction. I really hope we as a people will take this opportunity to make it happen. We need a functional government now more than at any other time in my life.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
colorado legalized weed and the feds say its still illegal
i cannot believe that colorado thought that plan would work

or am i missing some points can anyone clarify?

LordGolbez

colorado legalized weed and the feds say its still illegal
i cannot believe that colorado thought that plan would work

or am i missing some points can anyone clarify?
It's a step in the right direction I think. Hopefully it will get legalized everywhere or at the very least the DEA won't enforce arresting people for it. The laws against weed are draconian and completely useless. It's illegal on the whole basis of a lie.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
It's amazing to me how people who make music videos don't listen to the song they're making it for. There are quite a few I can think of but my most recent example is Miranda Lambert's video for 'Fastest Girl In Town'. I love both the song and the video but, if you're paying attention, they just don't make sense when used in conjunction. First off, Camaros weren't even being made in '65 so a different car should have been used, the lyrics allude to the boy and girl being partners in crime, not the girl completely duping the guy and, toward the end, it alludes to them both being pulled over by the law and the girl charming her way out of it, not the guy getting pulled and the girl gets away without an encounter.

Maybe I'm just reading too much into this but I honestly think that music video directors should actually oh, I dunno, start listening to the music they're being paid to make a video for.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
It's a step in the right direction I think. Hopefully it will get legalized everywhere or at the very least the DEA won't enforce arresting people for it. The laws against weed are draconian and completely useless. It's illegal on the whole basis of a lie.
its because the government hasnt found a efficient way to tax it if they would you can bet your ass they would

LordGolbez

its because the government hasnt found a efficient way to tax it if they would you can bet your ass they would
Nope they could tax it. They tax cigs and alcohol, they could tax that too. The lie started with the paper industry, yes I said paper. You can make paper from the fibers of the hemp plant also clothes, fuel, food, furniture just to name a few. It's also illegal because it's said to be a gateway drug. Nope, because it's your own decision to move on to a higher drug, it's called resisting peer pressure.

Also, an interesting bit of knowledge, you cannot die from weed, it is impossible. In order to die from THC overdose one would have to eat six times their body weight meaning if you are 200 pounds you would have to eat 1200 pounds of weed and by then our stomach would explode but you would pass out before that happened. To a grown adult it has no long term side effects and is not addictive yet it's listed as being more dangerous than cocaine which can eat a hole though the inner lining of your nose. Crazy ain't it?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
It's amazing to me how people who make music videos don't listen to the song they're making it for. There are quite a few I can think of but my most recent example is Miranda Lambert's video for 'Fastest Girl In Town'. I love both the song and the video but, if you're paying attention, they just don't make sense when used in conjunction. First off, Camaros weren't even being made in '65 so a different car should have been used, the lyrics allude to the boy and girl being partners in crime, not the girl completely duping the guy and, toward the end, it alludes to them both being pulled over by the law and the girl charming her way out of it, not the guy getting pulled and the girl gets away without an encounter.

Maybe I'm just reading too much into this but I honestly think that music video directors should actually oh, I dunno, start listening to the music they're being paid to make a video for.
Woman I'm impressed by the things you know, and also that you paid enough attention to discover what would probably escape most others. xoxo :cool:

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: "All women are lesbians." PSHH Bull****, otherwise I'd have a girlfriend by now. Stupidest quote ever. Unless all women have this little "Let's not go out with Taylor." club. XD

Top Bottom