• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: It's soon evening and I need to be silly a bit. I'm taking a drive, maybe I see some gremlins.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I finally managed to get my PS3 hooked up online again!!

tumblr_mcbz1pZFKN1qllovxo1_500.gif

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: Creepers are creepy. Period. I wish... I had a creep-o-meter because apparently I ended up dating one and didn't know until I pretty much broke things off with em. O.O Now would be a nice time to know a huge burly man...
You know, Burly just so happens to be my middle name. And I'm so not against stomping some mud holes in deserving asses! My bodyguardiness doesn't come cheap, but since you're a friend, I'll wave the fee for some treats or video games.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
You know, Burly just so happens to be my middle name. And I'm so not against stomping some mud holes in deserving asses! My bodyguardiness doesn't come cheap, but since you're a friend, I'll wave the fee for some treats or video games.

Hahaha sounds great Dan... Just come over and you can stay in the den where my pull out couch is, LCD tv, ps3, and everything you need. ;)

Top Bottom