• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
im sorry it will eventually get better one way or another i can promise you that
i had the same problem with my dad but that all changed when my parents got divorced
Mine won't; trust me. They don't even talk anymore, though, so it's kind of pointless to keep hanging on and they're not staying together for me and my brother because we both hate our dad.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Mine won't; trust me. They don't even talk anymore, though, so it's kind of pointless to keep hanging on and they're not staying together for me and my brother because we both hate our dad.
It hurts hearing about family problems. The family is our closest people and we should have reason to love them. It is difficult and maybe impossible for me to fully understand how it is to live in a messed up family. My own family we are not perfect, but I wish you could have some of our love and harmony.

ivd5kn.gif
<-- You deserve it so much.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
It hurts hearing about family problems. The family is our closest people and we should have reason to love them. It is difficult and maybe impossible for me to fully understand how it is to live in a messed up family. My own family we are not perfect, but I wish you could have some of our love and harmony.

ivd5kn.gif
<-- You deserve it so much.
Thanks, Romero but I think the only way I'll ever have 'family harmony' is to move out and never see my family in person again...maybe even no phone calls...might just have to do the email-thing.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I agree; I think this calls for drastic measures. (Especially since you were essentially just using him to make your parents think you were straight and had intended to hit on his sister had he not kept flirting with you.)

*cough* shh *cough* I wasn't EXACTLY using him... I mean I WAS interested but his sister is hotter... that's a different story now though. Now it's just WTF... I need to find a way to get this psycho to be psycho with another chick.
.... do you have a restraining order?

Ha... I don't want that drama but if worst comes to worst (which god help us I hope it doesn't) I guess I'd have to...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
*cough* shh *cough* I wasn't EXACTLY using him... I mean I WAS interested but his sister is hotter... that's a different story now though. Now it's just WTF... I need to find a way to get this psycho to be psycho with another chick.
Ha... I don't want that drama but if worst comes to worst (which god help us I hope it doesn't) I guess I'd have to...
No offense, but I think part of your problem is the fact that you, oh, I dunno, haven't TOLD HIM you wanna break up. But what do I know?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Look, you're a nurse. A NURSE! ;) Nurses are sweet and hot but they can be freakin' scary too! Just think of everything you can do! :D

Top Bottom