• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: I cannot be emo today... because I no longer have the hair to match my mood. Time to buck it up and be tough... trying to accept a death in the family is hard, but I know they wouldn't want me crying so I need to turn my frown upside down and turn this rain into sunshine!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: I cannot be emo today... because I no longer have the hair to match my mood. Time to buck it up and be tough... trying to accept a death in the family is hard, but I know they wouldn't want me crying so I need to turn my frown upside down and turn this rain into sunshine!
I'm sorry! If you need a glomp I'll be the first in line. :(

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: To the woman who was mocking my autistic son yesterday:

Laugh it up, lady. My son gets support, management treatment and plenty of help for his condition. You're just a bitch and there ain't no cure for that.

She'll get hers in hell. Or... I could light her on fire for you... ya know, whichever works ;)

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
She'll get hers in hell. Or... I could light her on fire for you... ya know, whichever works ;)
Most of the time I try to ignore it, but it's not like he was being naughty or anything. He was just acting out a bit of a film he's seen (he has echolalia and it's his only way of communicating with people most of the time) - this stupid cow was laughing at him and copying his facial expressions. FFS, she was in her 40's at least - you'd think at that age someone would know better.

Other people suck.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Most of the time I try to ignore it, but it's not like he was being naughty or anything. He was just acting out a bit of a film he's seen (he has echolalia and it's his only way of communicating with people most of the time) - this stupid cow was laughing at him and copying his facial expressions. FFS, she was in her 40's at least - you'd think at that age someone would know better.

Other people suck.

That's terrible and people are becoming more and more desensitized I believe. She's a slag and don't let her get to you, that's all I can say. I'm sorry you and your son have to deal with assh*les like that. She's way too old to be acting that way. Hopefully Karma will come back to bite her in her ass.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT after battling with an old pile of dirty laundry:

Why has not evolution fixed the flaw that people are born single? People - and especially males - should be born with their spouse, just like twins but not actually twins. Then we would not have to bother with looking for partners and we would not be alone.

I decided to launch a full-scale attack on the pile of laundry and after some initial progress (I got some laundry washed) I was beat back by old sweaty T-shirts when I dug deeper. :eek: Okay, I lost the first round but I'll not lose the war. This is a tactical retreat. :mad:

It's funny how a seemingly harmless pile of clothes becomes twice as big and 20 times more smelly when you start to dig in it.
35cjywi.gif

What has this to do with being single? It's not that I would expect a spouse to do my laundry, heck, I would probably do her laundry. But if I lived with another person then I would care a lot more and take responsibility. Now I have to battle with this monster, I think the oldest parts of it is more than a year old. Ew.

Reactions: Meg

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
As far as I'm concerned you're a professional at everything you do. :)

OMG! LOL! As I started to read I was like, "What's so bad with a catfight", and then I came to the part where you mentioned their lady-bits. WTFLMFAO! *no smilie can possibly express this*
I can't find the clip but it was from that show about gypsy weddings - these two trashy women were beating the **** out of eachother and everything was hanging out - it was so gross... it's like, lady, just keep your Pikachu in your pants plskthnx.

On a bright note I went out and got meself Labyrinth on Blu-Ray 'cause my copy is MIA! :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT after battling with an old pile of dirty laundry:

Why has not evolution fixed the flaw that people are born single? People - and especially males - should be born with their spouse, just like twins but not actually twins. Then we would not have to bother with looking for partners and we would not be alone.

I decided to launch a full-scale attack on the pile of laundry and after some initial progress (I got some laundry washed) I was beat back by old sweaty T-shirts when I dug deeper. :eek: Okay, I lost the first round but I'll not lose the war. This is a tactical retreat. :mad:

It's funny how a seemingly harmless pile of clothes becomes twice as big and 20 times more smelly when you start to dig in it.
35cjywi.gif

What has this to do with being single? It's not that I would expect a spouse to do my laundry, heck, I would probably do her laundry. But if I lived with another person then I would care a lot more and take responsibility. Now I have to battle with this monster, I think the oldest parts of it is more than a year old. Ew.
That was a bit exaggerated to increase the entertainment value, and I should maybe add that only a couple garments had been unwashed since last year. But the smell was really unpleasant.

However, I found out the smell was not from clothes. My clothes are not that dirty, but at the time I had no other explanation. The smell actually came from a plastic bag that had been "lost" behind/under other things. In it was an old pillow that should have been in the trash but it must have been forgotten there. When the things that covered it was removed, the place began to stink badly. o_O

The war is won by the home team. The score table reads:
Romero 3 - Enemy 2.

I think I have an idea for a new bio-warfare weapon. :eek:

Top Bottom