• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
i just got a job :)
Congrats!!

CT: At this rate with our awkwardness... we'll never have sex. This is like... Kristen Stewart awkward, but I like it and it's cute.
Lol. See it as the 1st course in asexuality. Next time come to me, we can cuddle and I'll give you the advanced course in asexuality. :p

Nerdorable. :p
adorkable. :D
LOL!! You two are so very very cute, that's two words I'll remember.
33xzrdf.gif

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Well, I've realized I hold all my relationships up to the standard of her example... I figure I'll say something along those lines, and that now I have proof that her method is successful. :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I did work today.

Dinner today? lol Why? Because you only have pizza and beer?
No, the pizza and beer was delicious (it wasn't pre-made frozen pizza it was fresh). I said it only because you were bored or tired and I tried to think of something that would be nice for you. :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
No, the pizza and beer was delicious (it wasn't pre-made frozen pizza it was fresh). I said it only because you were bored or tired and I tried to think of something that would be nice for you. :)
That's very sweet, Romero; you're simply too cha-cha for words. ;)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Self control comes in the form of a vibrator. :D LOL I should seriously tell my tramp friends that! Oh and I just had the funniest and most retarded conversation with a really good friend on here. Thanks for that! ;)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm thinking I'm going to go back to college next September. I'll be a professional student at this rate.
As far as I'm concerned you're a professional at everything you do. :)

CT: I get so annoyed when I see two women catfight or have a full-out brawl, especially when their lady-bits are hanging out. I wonder if they realize how trashy and unladylike they appear. What happened to being passive-aggressive? Sheesh.
OMG! LOL! As I started to read I was like, "What's so bad with a catfight", and then I came to the part where you mentioned their lady-bits. WTFLMFAO! *no smilie can possibly express this*

Top Bottom