• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Third RE CGI Movie is called "Resident Evil: Vendetta"; targeted for 2017 release.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
^Agreed. In a way, it's very understandable why they went with this character, whoever he may be. He looks similar enough to warrant speculation, but different enough to notice the distinction, it's like the best of both worlds.

For the sake of argument, though, you could easily tie this to Chris' slight facial redesign and say they touched up Wesker's face as well to draw speculation as to who the villain is. I don't personally subscribe to this theory myself, but I can definitely see why someone might feel this way. It's not TOTALLY outside the realm of possibility especially after the Umbrella Corps spoilers.

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
The movie villain's outfit is definitely not something Wesker would wear- it's not black and sassy enough. Though you can't deny that the two have very similar features.

This is the closest to it imho as far as he'll go other than a white coat back in the day xD

4a30e6634bfee5afd469605e59109a81.jpg

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Well we all have to wait still from Capcom side on more info or maybe more clearer look onto viliain of movie, but well still i think that could be Wesker, but also would welcome new one if he will be good planned viliain

black 93

After seeing the new Vendetta trailer, i really wish it was a game. Leon, Chris, a creepy mansion, zombies, id rather play it than watch it. Looks like it's gunna have the perfect mix of action and horror, why couldn't Capcom make this Revelations 3?! Lol

Airaku

Stray Jedi
After seeing the new Vendetta trailer, i really wish it was a game. Leon, Chris, a creepy mansion, zombies, id rather play it than watch it. Looks like it's gunna have the perfect mix of action and horror, why couldn't Capcom make this Revelations 3?! Lol

Well.... maybe we should wait and a see what Revelations 3 is first before we say that. No doubt Vendetta will be awesome, but Revelations 3 could be a more important story to be told.

black 93

Well.... maybe we should wait and a see what Revelations 3 is first before we say that. No doubt Vendetta will be awesome, but Revelations 3 could be a more important story to be told.
Yeah man i was just throwing it out there. Didn't necassarily have to be Revelations 3, just think it would be an awesome game.

Strafer

Church bells...!? Are you kidding me!?
Man, guess they're not fixing Chris face huh. Okay.

He still looks really weird to me. Leon on the other hand looks like Leon.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Gee, I sure do wish I could read all that new information...

Anyway, Rebecca looks really weird.

RedPanda

4x the awesome

Agreed. He looks Spanish or something imo. Anyway, that particular pic of Rebecca is from a flashback to re1, right? So does that mean we still don't know what she looks like in the present?

RedPanda

4x the awesome
She does look older, but any article I've seen with the picture mentions that she's featured heavily in flashbacks, so I think it could just be a design difference that makes here look older. I mean, why would she be wearing her stars uniform 20 years after they disbanded?

Unknown

I think Chris got off lighltly compared to what happened to Jill and Claire.

And Leon looks like Leon, true, but really all you're seeing is a white guy with Leon hair. Nobody's ever gonna get mad about him not being recognisable since all it takes is the hair.

BTW, anyone able to read that page?

Top Bottom