• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

valentine_day

annoying hattifattener
FalleN;85293 said:
Glad you're back! :D

When are we going to play ice hokey together anyway? :wub: Perhaps you could teach me some? :lol:

i don`t know:D i don`t remember when i`ve been skate on ice,long time, i am not good,thank you Fallen and Magnolia for welcome:)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
valentine_day;85292 said:
Hi people,annoying valentine is back:eek:.Well,i got finally school place,finally "wait for that,couple years" but anyway i came to visit.:)
Valentine! Welcome back! :wub:

Mr Sunshine

Tommorow I'll be leaving for holidays for about a month. Well, i do have mobile internet but it seems that the sea and nightlife will keep me out of my house most of the time. It's a good chance to have some fun and maybe reconsider some things about my (internet) life.

So ummmm bye? For now.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
FalleN;85921 said:
Tommorow I'll be leaving for holidays for about a month. Well, i do have mobile internet but it seems that the sea and nightlife will keep me out of my house most of the time. It's a good chance to have some fun and maybe reconsider some things about my (internet) life.

So ummmm bye? For now.
I don't know where you'll go but if you want sea and good nightlife I think you're in the right country already! (I've been to Hellas and it was awesome.) Have a good vacation. Will be missing you.

Mr Sunshine

Thanks everyone! :D

La Femme Fatale;85923 said:
Man, I wish I could take a month-long vacation. I could so use one right now. :lol: I'm uber jealous! Have fun!

In my case it's not exactly vacation from work but vacation from.. vacation! :lol: I'm jealous for the opposite thing! I guess everyone needs to find a relative ballance between work and fun. But it's going to be more interesting than my life here for sure.

Romero;85956 said:
I don't know where you'll go but if you want sea and good nightlife I think you're in the right country already! (I've been to Hellas and it was awesome.) Have a good vacation. Will be missing you.

Well, I'll go for five days without my parents(That's a lot for me! xD) to the Isle of Paros, a place which gathers lots of tourists every year. Then I'm going to meet my parents to the Isle of Syros, where we have a house, for the rest of my.. vacations! It's less busy but I have friends there and it's fun!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Due to my internet connection being dodgy, I'll mention my annual leave now.

As of 13th August, I'll be away until the 30th - I wish I could say it's for something awesome and fun but it's just going back to my hometown to see people I moved away from for a reason :lol:

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Ahh REN's elites are falling out .... lol dont tell me my birthday party changed you that much, lol i'm starting to think i have powers like La-Femme

Take care FalleN dont let the nightlife consume you with consumption... keep things in moderation :D(i heard that somewhere)

Angel have a great time visiting with "people you moved away from for a reason" i hope its for pleasure and not business

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
ah, it seems that i forgot to say "im leaving, im gonna miss you all", but its not like it really matters, but anyway, im BAAAAAAAAACK!!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
FalleN;85921 said:

So ummmm bye? For now.

Toksha ake wacinyuanktin ktelo kola :) Wakan tanan kici un.

I shall see you again friend :) May the Great Spirit bless you.

I've been practicing on my Lakota language speaking skills :lol: The "Ossahachee Pow Wow & Indian Festival" is coming up in October, and I want to be more involved in my ancestors culture :p

I hope you have a wonderful time my dear Fallen. Be sure to take pictures of that beautiful scenery!! :wub:

@ valentine_day: Welcome back hun :D

@ Angel: Hurry back!

@ chrisheva: Welcome back dear :D

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Hey Guys, I don't have A lot of time but I lost my Internet so I am leaving for A while.
When I get the Internet back I'll let you guys Know.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
ProtoTypeRaavyn;87075 said:
Hey Guys, I don't have A lot of time but I lost my Internet so I am leaving for A while.
When I get the Internet back I'll let you guys Know.
Sorry about that, take care in the meantime.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm taking a leave tomorrow, I'm not signing off yet but I say it now so I don't forget it. It's vacation and I'll return to farm life for some days, work a little in the forests, rev a chainsaw and scare the crap outta every moose that has played RE4 (I think they all have, because they always run).

I look forward to it, but I'm gonna miss you lovable bunch. I'll return at the end of the week.

Top Bottom