• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It was hot. It was also with family. My younger cousen caught me with ciggaretes and gave me the third digree saying how Ill die if I smoke.. there so inocent lol. but yeah It was well good.

Got stung by jelly fish! Lol :p My hand swelled up looked like a small boxxing glove for a day, it was funny.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
echoey;88761 said:
It was hot. It was also with family. My younger cousen caught me with ciggaretes and gave me the third digree saying how Ill die if I smoke.. there so inocent lol. but yeah It was well good.

Got stung by jelly fish! Lol :p My hand swelled up looked like a small boxxing glove for a day, it was funny.

Hahaha don't you just hate those lectures xD I bet it was gorgeous though, but of course I like stuff like that lmao.

:lol: Only you would find something like that funny.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;88760 said:
Holy feck man!! How was it??

And welcome back lol.
Tremor! Are you alive? :D

echoey;88761 said:

It's good to have you back.
Was there any sign of Los Illuminados?
Lol good he didn't catch you with a blunt... :p

Lmao I can think of no one else saying it was funny after being stung by jelly fish. :lol: Wasn't it bad? I hear it's very painful, but that depends on what sort of jelly fish I suppose. Some are in fact extremely poisonous and can kill people.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;88765 said:
Tremor! Are you alive? :D

Yep I'm still alive lol, I've just been spending alot of time researching and talking alot of business :lol: I have a very important occasion coming up towards the end of next week, so I'm trying to get myself mentally prepared for this. It's going to be a big thing for me too..so I'm kind of nervous :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The two weeks I was there, There was infact 3 bad storms and some jelly fish got blown/washed into the beaches in the area lol.

Luck has it they were not poisnous. I was messing around in the sea, the waves were about the height of me which aint to big but I think thats when I got a few stings so I didnt really notice them till the next day. I dont know why I didnt feel it. It's my grandad he got stung as well but he just laughed so I kinda thought it was funny as well haha

no blunts or weed on holiday, not worth the risk smuggling it over. But now Im back Ill have one sooner or later.

Ohh if its a job good luck tremz lol
And no los zombies either Im afraid lol

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
echoey;88769 said:
The two weeks I was there, There was infact 3 bad storms and some jelly fish got blown/washed into the beaches in the area lol.

Luck has it they were not poisnous. I was messing around in the sea, the waves were about the height of me which aint to big but I think thats when I got a few stings so I didnt really notice them till the next day. I dont know why I didnt feel it. It's my grandad he got stung as well but he just laughed so I kinda thought it was funny as well haha

no blunts or weed on holiday, not worth the risk smuggling it over. But now Im back Ill have one sooner or later.

Ohh if its a job good luck tremz lol
And no los zombies either Im afraid lol

Man...I would love to go on vacation..but that's going to have to wait until next year lol. I love it when it storms though so I wouldn't have had a problem with those...hell I would have been out there in it.

Haha it's sort of a job..it's a non-profit organization. A really good friend of mine that I've known for most of my life decided a few months ago, that we should start our own paranormal group. We had done mini investigations on his house a few times when he started telling me about weird things that had been going on. We got some findings from those so we had saved up money and bought ourselves a camcorder a piece..so now we can video our investigations. Our first official investigation is sometime next week..I'm just waiting to hear from my partner exactly what the date is lol.

It ought to be rather interesting.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah funny enough I did that as well, Because me and my family are "English" we are not scared of abit of rain lol... we was at a resturant, outside eating and there was thunder in the background was abit off-key and the rain eventually got knee deep. But we had umbrellas and stuff.. they kept falling over. that was cold though because we was all in shorts and vests etc lol.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Welcome back echoey, lol its nice to see someone who shakes off a jellyfish sting, means you'll probably survive a zombie apocalypse :p, My cousin got stung once..BAAAAD. He came out of the ocean screaming at the top of 'my' lungs with a jellyfish wrapped around his stomach. It was extremely red beyond any sunburn you would imagine. He looked as though i had a big red tire around him. I couldnt even comprehend the agony he must have gone through. Not to mention was well into his teen years.

Are you sure it wasnt Alge playing a joke on you :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I didnt get one wrapped around my stomach, That MUST have hurt like a mother fu****!!!... lol

Nah the swelling was really itchy, it was quite hard not to stracth my skin to the bone haha but Im sure I got off lightly. I wish I took pictures of the stings because the shapes was very defined all up my arm and on my knuckles lol

Lawl your brother is a jellyfish noob, How coudl he get one stuck to him.. just.. Ouch.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
cousin not brother :p, and i would say hes an expert now lmao. I dont know what he did but after that i had a phobia of going into the ocean..which i've since relieved myself of. I just know not feel bad for any of them like he probably did. Poor ol' sob

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ooops sorry haha Iv spent 2weeks with cousens I must be troumatized.
Yeah Im pretty sure you would learn from somethign like that.

I dont know much abotu the sea. I dont really feel safe but its fun. Sometimes I wonder what Ill see when I look underwater, thats what scares me abit lol too many shark films.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Eyy!! sweet haha, you said your internet was down for awhile lol bad times =(
Yeah I aint seen you on Xbox either probly because Im not on it much lol think your gamerscore is higher then mine now lol...

iCanHazT-Virus?

ok i dont know if anyone noticed/cared but ive been gone for about a month now because my laptop decided die :/ but i got it fixed and i will be active once more :D

Top Bottom