• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;87457 said:
I'm taking a leave tomorrow, I'm not signing off yet but I say it now so I don't forget it. It's vacation and I'll return to farm life for some days, work a little in the forests, rev a chainsaw and scare the crap outta every moose that has played RE4 (I think they all have, because they always run).

I look forward to it, but I'm gonna miss you lovable bunch. I'll return at the end of the week.

Have fun my dear :D And try to avoid the zombie cows at all cost!

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
I'm back =) Phew, you don't wanna know what've happened out there >.> The only thing I can say is that I missed you guys -^.^-! Internet wasn't avialible out there. Which means my whole vacation sucked hard.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
JaguarsSoul;88151 said:
I'm back =) Phew, you don't wanna know what've happened out there >.> The only thing I can say is that I missed you guys -^.^-! Internet wasn't avialible out there. Which means my whole vacation sucked hard.

JAAGGIIEE!! :D :D

Welcome back dear!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
JaguarsSoul;88151 said:
:eek: YAH! JAGGY'S BACK! *glomp*

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm back with countless of mosquito and gnat bites. Almost as bad as last summer. :sick:

Capcomplicated;87498 said:
Ahh well take care Romero, be nice to the moose though...unless they're infected with las plagas
Some of them were infected, and at least two of them still are infected (they got away). They have this plaga looking thingy growing out of their heads. :unsure:

JaguarsSoul;88151 said:
I'm back =) Phew, you don't wanna know what've happened out there >.>
Welcome back Jaguar. :) Why do we not want to know what happened?

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Romero;88219 said:
I'm back with countless of mosquito and gnat bites. Almost as bad as last summer. :sick:

Some of them were infected, and at least two of them still are infected (they got away). They have this plaga looking thingy growing out of their heads. :unsure:

lmao Moose plagas...now there is something new for Capcom to try

Welcome back Raavyn :D

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Romero;88219 said:

You'll get bored XD I mean, there's everything in Karaman (a desertlike city)! Awesome shops with quality, Six Flags, Disney World, LCD TV's everywhere! Internet everywhere! That and there're no old ladies who talk about the most important stuff! So important, you'd like to listen to them... NOT! Karaman is boring >.<!

Top Bottom