• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
iCanHazT-Virus?;89054 said:
ok i dont know if anyone noticed/cared but ive been gone for about a month now because my laptop decided die :/ but i got it fixed and i will be active once more :D

Welcome back hun :D I know how ya feel lol. I seem to have bad luck with laptops and computers quite a bit :lol:

It's good to have you back :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I'm leaving for the beach Monday, I'll be gone until Friday and I most likely won't be back online until Tuesday. I love you guys and I'll miss you. :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Magnolia Grandiflora;90206 said:
I'm leaving for the beach Monday, I'll be gone until Friday and I most likely won't be back online until Tuesday. I love you guys and I'll miss you. :D
I wish you happy days on the beach! I think you must have alot warmer weather than me, it's cold fall weather here. I wish I could be on a warm beach now...
Have nice days and don't let sharks bite your pretty toes! :D
I'll be missing you.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Yes our Fall weather is often "toasty." :lol: It's basically an extension of Summer. (Which is strange because our Winter's are uber cold.)

Aww, I'll miss you too, dear. :kiss: :wub:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Magnolia Grandiflora;90206 said:

:eek: I was gone away and didn't even know you were leaving for a bit! Have fun darling and I'll talk to you when you get back :D Love ya!

Ivan

Hey guys. I'm pretty much sure that no one noticed i was gone for a while, but i'm back now.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Right here BUD.

44281_429904422376_727377376_5310939_7122977_n.jpg

No jokin I cant keep my eyes open Keep smokin until that ass choking!! lets smoke a blunt Lol.

Looks like I checked in at the right time today.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I don't smoke much any more, But smoking does change the way I think...
If I go overboard and smoke to much I just get impatient and abit easily angered and it just gets worse thing is though, thats my character anyway, depends on the person and the reason. Though sometimes Im fine.

I cant even remmember when you joined, or who you are or if I already know you! you must have been gone awhile man.

AlastorXDilla13

lmao hahah oh Tremor you never fail me =P

But yeah man I have been gone for a while but I am back now to promote all the RE characters in Marvel Vs Capcom 3 :D
Oh and you two I havent smoked in a month...I got a new job and they do random drug test Xo

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Oh man, sorry to hear it xD At least you got a job, but Its good man I stopped for quite awhile, but at my job a few people smoke so, yano lol
But Its good not puffing you get a clear head yano.

AlastorXDilla13

Yeah I honestly felt like my creative juices were gone once I got on that :p
But we do what we have to man, theres time to party and then theres times to take care of business. But I am tempted to do it since I heard its about every other 2 months and they just tested some dude :p But you never know!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
After tonight I won't have internet for a week or so. Just letting you guys know so you wouldn't think I abandoned ya'll or anything.

I'll check in with ya'll if I'm at a friend's house..which I most likely will be this weekend :lol:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
^Well have a good time wherever you're going and be safe. :D

Oh and uh, to whom it may concern...I'm back, by the way. :lol:

Top Bottom