• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
If ya'll want to, you're more than welcome to add me to MSN messenger if you have it :)

miranda.m.d89@live.com

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;91088 said:
After tonight I won't have internet for a week or so. Just letting you guys know so you wouldn't think I abandoned ya'll or anything.

I'll check in with ya'll if I'm at a friend's house..which I most likely will be this weekend :lol:
I'm sorry to see you leaving for a week, but see you later!
:kiss:

Magnolia Grandiflora;91100 said:
^Well have a good time wherever you're going and be safe. :D

Oh and uh, to whom it may concern...I'm back, by the way. :lol:
Welcome home! :wub:

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Why hello everyone! It's been a while and I've missed this forum sooo much! I should be around for a while, finally! How's everyone doing?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Elochai;91540 said:
Why hello everyone! It's been a while and I've missed this forum sooo much! I should be around for a while, finally! How's everyone doing?

Well hello my dear! Welcome back to the family =]

I have returned from my short break lmao. My interwebz has more juice for about three to five months :p

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I'll be throwing my old dust covers over my account for a while.

Time of year, much to do, little time in wich to do it etc etc. life n all that!

Be back in time for the kettle boiling!:cool:

Adios.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
VP-70;93661 said:
I'll be throwing my old dust covers over my account for a while.

Time of year, much to do, little time in wich to do it etc etc. life n all that!

Be back in time for the kettle boiling!:cool:

Adios.
Okay, see you later then. Take care.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
I just post this to say that I won't be able to come online for at least a week. Until I prove to my mom that I can get high grades for certain subjects (French, German, Dutch, Economics, Physics, Maths. Poo-poo subjects.), I won't be able to use the computer as I used to.

Monday: Maths test (chapter 2)
Tuesday: Geographic test (chapter 1 and 2) and a German presentation.
Wednesday: French test (chapter 2) and Economics homework.
Thursday: German test (chapter 2)
Friday: English read-test

As you can see, this week will be hell for me.

However, the Internet at my own computer has been taken away. I'm now only allowed to use the computer in the living room for an half an hour! However, luckily my parents went away. I'll use my time to play certain games instead of wandering on the Internet (and yes, the games on my own computer has been f'cked). So, bye =)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Sorry about that, darling. Good luck with the tests! Three foreign languages? o_O
We'll miss you, take care.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Thanks
hug.gif

LordGolbez

I Will Be Gone For About Two Weeks Because I Have Moved Recently And With Person I Was Living With Left Me To Pay The Bills So I Have To Get Those Caught Up And Get My Internet Transferred To My New Place. I Might Be On Sporadically But More Than Likely Not Often As My Brother Has A Connection. See Ya'll In About Two Weeks.

Top Bottom