• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

Mr Sunshine

^ Well, mine is moving from right to left hmmm.. no wait I think it moves up at the moment..

How about yours? :p

Hoady

...you still in there Fallen?Looks like you've been a good 2 days.I think Carriers of Dust is beating you!

(yes this is a contest now):lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Isn't it a bit much off topic poop posts now? Pick up after you(!) and continue your "business" at a better suited place...

Example of a proper place.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Well, after not really leaving I am sort of returning, I guess. Things are busy IRL so I've not been around so often but I'll try to lurk more even if I'm not posting.

By the way - anyone got any Baileys ice cream? I'm really wanting some right now...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Angel;95930 said:
Well, after not really leaving I am sort of returning, I guess. Things are busy IRL so I've not been around so often but I'll try to lurk more even if I'm not posting.

By the way - anyone got any Baileys ice cream? I'm really wanting some right now...

:D Angel!! Mmmm...ice cream sounds really good. Now I want some :lol:

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
From the depths comes the return of the eccentric shut-in "White man from town". Capcomplicated is BACK!...If i had any action figures or promotional devices i would plug them here...but i dont. (Not yet anyway)

To those who have questions answers will be awarded through your curiousity, for those who dont know me ...you should. And for those who dont care, you shouldnt. All i can say now is that i've missed the forums and the classy people that blessed me with conversation...and Tremor

I dont have everything in order but its a very strong beginning at ground zero. I look forward to see what all i've missed.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Don't think you've missed a great deal apart from a very non-dramatic banning...

Oh, and every awesome post made by me since you've been absent.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
:eek:! Welcome back, CC - oh how I've missed you. :wub:

And everyone else, that is. Sorry guys, I had a little break and I didn't tell anyone - and in truth there was no way for me to get online and tell anyone - but I'm back.

Virus problems. :sick:

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Ugh i feel your pain..but glad to hear we've both crossed over lol
and thankyou for the warm welcome in whats starting to be a very bitter cold winter

...if viruses were a zombie i would ___________________

LordGolbez

Capcom! I Am Happy Your Back Friend I Was Wondering Where You Went. I Am Also Very Glad To See You Back Maggie:D

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
It was my fault, I... killed him when I shot him in the face with the Hydra.

Welcome back love! I'm so happy to see everything's finally working out! We missed you!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Capcomplicated;96933 said:
From the depths comes the return of the eccentric shut-in "White man from town". Capcomplicated is BACK!...If i had any action figures or promotional devices i would plug them here...but i dont. (Not yet anyway)

To those who have questions answers will be awarded through your curiousity, for those who dont know me ...you should. And for those who dont care, you shouldnt. All i can say now is that i've missed the forums and the classy people that blessed me with conversation...and Tremor

I dont have everything in order but its a very strong beginning at ground zero. I look forward to see what all i've missed.

:) Welcome back my dear friend! It's so nice to see you on here again...now maybe we can get this forum going again :lol: It's been a little better lately, as far as activity is concerned.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Welcome back Capcomplicated! I have been missing you.

You too, wifey. :wub:

Mr Sunshine

Capcomplicated;96933 said:
To those who have questions answers will be awarded through your curiousity, for those who dont know me ...you should. And for those who dont care, you shouldnt.

And what happens for those who don't know you and don't care? Should they or shouldn't? :p jk

Welcome back!

Magnolia Grandiflora;96941 said:
:eek:! Welcome back, CC - oh how I've missed you. :wub:

And everyone else, that is. Sorry guys, I had a little break and I didn't tell anyone - and in truth there was no way for me to get online and tell anyone - but I'm back.

Hmmm.. It seemed to me that your absence was waaay longer than CC's! :lol:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
FalleN;96988 said:
Hmmm.. It seemed to me that your absence was waaay longer than CC's! :lol:
:lol: I will assume you're joking because I know you must be. CC's been gone like...a year! Okay, so it hasn't been a year - hell I haven't even been a member a year :lol: - but it totally felt that way. :(

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Yea i've been technologically deprived and completely ripped apart from the 'normality' of the 21st century for quite some time. But as with nearly all "Adversity" comes triumph...and the internet. I've missed all of you tremendously and i appreciate all of the sentiments. :wub:

Now lets get this party started!

@La Femme after a long time of convalescence...i dont hold any grudges (but did it have to be the hydra?)

@Fallen lol i leave it up to the user to figure it out at that point

@Tremor Fred said to stop touching him there, and not to bother him on the crapper

@Golbez I'm doing fantastic, more so than i have in years. How are you?

@ Maggie its felt like an eternity :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Capcomplicated;97069 said:
@La Femme after a long time of convalescence...i dont hold any grudges (but did it have to be the hydra?)
Please elaborate. We need to hear. :lol:

(And what is hydra?)

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Romero;97150 said:

Please elaborate. We need to hear. :lol:

(And what is hydra?)

Hydra= Triple Barrel shotgun from RE5. Le Femme and I had only ever played the extra content religiously, and we've played the main story like maybe twice together. Well after our survivors tour, we eventually wanted to play on professional mode. So we set up our inventory and get prepared and as were walking through the first door of the licker stage I literally heard "BANG" right in the back, and my ps3 immediately died. :lol:

Top Bottom