• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Capcomplicated;97207 said:
Hydra= Triple Barrel shotgun from RE5. Le Femme and I had only ever played the extra content religiously, and we've played the main story like maybe twice together. Well after our survivors tour, we eventually wanted to play on professional mode. So we set up our inventory and get prepared and as were walking through the first door of the licker stage I literally heard "BANG" right in the back, and my ps3 immediately died. :lol:
Lol, did she shoot with the hydra, at you perhaps? If so, it must have been a bullseye if she took out you and your hardware too. :D

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Oh theres no doubt in my mind she aimed at me...The blood spatter was the last thing i saw :lol:.. if you play online with her take care of your hardware is the best advice i can give :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Hey... they don't call me 'La Femme Fatale' for nothing.

No, Capcomplicated kept telling me to go go go, and I was like, 'Go where? I'm not going to take this sh!t' and BOOM... and next thing you know... he wasn't moving. :lol: Que PS3 crash. That was weirdass timing.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;97237 said:
Hey... they don't call me 'La Femme Fatale' for nothing.

No, Capcomplicated kept telling me to go go go, and I was like, 'Go where? I'm not going to take this sh!t' and BOOM... and next thing you know... he wasn't moving. :lol: Que PS3 crash. That was weirdass timing.

OMG you two did not play a duel? You were supposed to be a team, right. :eek:

If I ever play with you, I could need some invulnerability cheat haha. ;)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;97308 said:
Aww I wish you would set up your PS3 and all of us could play. How can you say no to this face?
I can not say no to that face!! It is now on my desktop. :)

I look forward to set up the PS3 and try RE5, but I should finish RE4 and San Andreas first. I also have several unfinished PC games... :(

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I didnt want to bump the facebook thread and i didnt want to start a new one but i just wanted to say i'm officially back on facebook for anyone who wants to befriend me i'm Corny Todd. Feel free to add me :D:D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
FalleN;98151 said:
Hey, I got overdosed here, so i'm leaving for about a week. See ya! I actually im getting myself a ban intentionally.

:lol:

Good luck on the exams!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Well I guess we'll see you in a week, Fallen. Happy holidays and take care 'til then.

:kiss: A kiss for luck on those exams. ;)

Mr Sunshine

Thanks for the wishes, but don't laugh! I'm just doing what is necessary! :p

Boy, i love this quote from Batman Begins! :D

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I should have done that - banned myself to study for exams - but my courses this term were such a joke I really didn't/couldn't care less.

You're funny Fallen. :p

Mr Sunshine

La Femme Fatale;98826 said:
You're funny Fallen. :p

And you are becoming too predictable! :p Men need to get surprised those days or else they might run away from you. For example, next time this 19 year old infant of yours thinks that something might happen in bed with you take off your clothes only to reveal a strap-on and be like "tonight it's my turn" :lol:

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Mood: f'cking sleepy.

Bleh, I'll be offline for one week :I And really offline, once I sit on this chair, one hour got waisted on the Internet >.< Again, some minutes got waisted. I still have to learn my tests and I'm f'cking sleepy o_o So, see you in a week =D

bleh, tests suck. specially french, german, maths, physics and economics ones.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
JaguarsSoul;101137 said:
Mood: f'cking sleepy.

Bleh, I'll be offline for one week :I And really offline, once I sit on this chair, one hour got waisted on the Internet >.< Again, some minutes got waisted. I still have to learn my tests and I'm f'cking sleepy o_o So, see you in a week =D

bleh, tests suck. specially french, german, maths, physics and economics ones.

lol dont worry every test sucks. Goodluck though knowledge is POWA!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Well I guess I'll be taking a hiatus. I've been having some serious computer problems so I will be on sporadically if at all.

Much love,

Maggie.

Top Bottom