• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Romero;58670 said:
But what I could not immitate was La Femme's perfect grammar, spelling and magnificent eloquence. That no one can immitate, at least I can't.
You should post more, or you risk that everyone tries to immitate your style! ;) We, your subjects, wants to keep this place La Femmified.
Captain Courageous;58687 said:
Strangely enough i've had sudden urges to imitate La Femme.The reason why.. i don't know but something about her is soo... enchanting..... Ahh theres no stopping it!soon the whole site will be marching with La Femmes, her womanly goddess is far to much for us men to handle.... :kiss:
Alright... what do you guys want?

Haha, well, thank you both very much for the kind words. I must say you're causing my ego to inflate to abnormal levels... I might be requesting to be called 'princess' soon if you keep going on like that. :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
What we want? Hmmm...
Haha I might want a free out-of-jail card for the next time I can't talk myself out of the trouble lol.
And it would also be fun to find out how much you must be inflated before you lift off the ground. :lol:

Captain Courageous;58687 said:
Strangely enough i've had sudden urges to imitate La Femme.The reason why.. i don't know but something about her is soo... enchanting..... Ahh theres no stopping it!soon the whole site will be marching with La Femmes, her womanly goddess is far to much for us men to handle.... :kiss:
Pssst! I wonder if we should give her behind a little rest from the :kiss: now, or it could become sore?

Torque

Don't think i told you guys i was gone, but i am back now!

I have just come back from a 3 day camp filled with excitement and memorable moments that will last a lifetime.

The activities that i did were: abseiling, canoeing, high and low ropes, leap of faith, log ladder and flying fox. Don't know if you know them or have done them, but they were really great and really helped me overcome my fear of heights :D

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
La Femme Fatale;58777 said:
I might be requesting to be called 'princess' soon if you keep going on like that. :lol:
Well hey there Princess... ;)

Wow I'm funny. No srsly - I am the most hilarious person ever.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
iSmooshU;58799 said:
Don't think i told you guys i was gone, but i am back now!

I have just come back from a 3 day camp filled with excitement and memorable moments that will last a lifetime.

The activities that i did were: abseiling, canoeing, high and low ropes, leap of faith, log ladder and flying fox. Don't know if you know them or have done them, but they were really great and really helped me overcome my fear of heights :D
Welcome back dude!

That sounds like too much action lol. I do know canoeing, the rest I have no clue about. This "leap of faith", are you sure it was not a song you listened to? That's what it sounds like haha.

Torque

Romero;58827 said:

This "leap of faith", are you sure it was not a song you listened to? That's what it sounds like haha.
Haha nah, leap of faith is where you climb a 15-20 meter tree and stand on a little ledge. You then take a big leap to try and grab and hold onto a bar that prevents you from falling to the ground (but of course you have a harness on :p)

Romero;58827 said:

I do know canoeing, the rest I have no clue about.

The flying fox is where you go to the top of a cliff or mountain, and jump off it allowing a cable to move you in a "flying" fashion at speeds of up to 60-80 km p/hr.

Abseiling is similar to rock climbing except your climbing down a cliff instead of going up, and there are no objects to help you climb down. Basically you are leaning back a lot of the time and using your feet, really good fun.

High and Low rope activities were in essence balance tests. High ropes you went individually on a wire cable using ropes which are roughly 2m-3m apart trying to get from one end to the other and then back to the middle whilst in the air of about 5-7m high.

Low ropes is a group activity where you need to use your team members and work together trying to get from one end to another. You are only about 30 cm in the air, but is still pretty tricky.

The log ladder is similar to a regular ladder, except instead of metal/steel steps, logs replace them. The distance between each log is roughly 1 meter and gets longer apart after each log has been conquered. You basically keep climbing the ladder till you reach the top and you are then safely let down by the people who are controlling your harness.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Angel;58805 said:
Well hey there Princess... ;)

Wow I'm funny. No srsly - I am the most hilarious person ever.
Well, I liked it. :p

Zombie Enclave;58838 said:
See ya guys.

I'm going to Liberty City. >:D
Have fun!

ChrisRedfield1994;58849 said:
I'm gonna be off a little more than usual.
Practising my hooker ways
for rugby
;)
Remember to USE PROTECTION. Those hookers are unpredictable. :p

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Well, I dunno if I'll be coming on anymore.
Feel like I'm drifting away from forums (And I should be, with my exams coming up), so don't be surprised if I don't log on.

ResidentZelda

I'm am sooooo sorry that I've been out for so long but my mom sold my computer and he's gonna buy me another one by the end of november so see ya!!! Also school is een tiresone damnit >:[ (oh if you're wondering I'm using my uncles' computer :p) so don't worry guys I'm not dead haha

D

Deleted member 1428

We're Back!!

Umm hi everyone I hope you all remeber me. Well I'm back now after leaving for a long time (blame school for this D:). Anyways, yeah I'm back and I've missed this place. Nothing new has really changed with me, cept for the fact I got Resident Evil: Archives for my Wii :D!
So yeah uhhh... I'm back?

Hoady

La Femme Fatale;59600 said:
I think this forum is like, falling apart and collapsing upon itself. It's sad. :(

Yeah i know right,when i first joined it was far more active then it is now even i'm rarely on anymore...just wait till resident evil 6.

Hoady

Hey guys how are you!I know i'm not on much lately but i'm not gonna lie and tell you i'm going to be here regularly lol.Lifes kicking off soon so i've been busy busy haven't thought about REN much because of it but yeah hope you all been good!

Torque

I probably won't be on as much myself. Last year of high school is beginning to get a little hektik, so I dont have much time to muck around anymore. Need to focus more on my studies, the holidays for me arent too far away, so in a way, i wont be gone for long haha.

See ya around folks!

Top Bottom