• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hello folks I'm back. :)

Captain Courageous;52303 said:
Lol i sometimes don't come on a week and never warn anyone, you people must think i'm a rude bastard haha.I guess i don't plan though, i never go on any cool vacations or anything lol the only time i do something is on the weekends.
You're not rude, but if you plan to be away for a long time then we'll appreciate a leave notice from you. ;)

Hoady

Trinity;55109 said:
Hey guys,I'm back :)

Romero;55236 said:
Hello folks I'm back. :)

Two mighty veterans have returned!Welcome back.

You're not rude, but if you plan to be away for a long time then we'll appreciate a leave notice from you.

Yeah i dunno sometimes i don't come on a week, so i quickly hop on for 10 minutes make 10 posts and come back a week later lol.I'm not anywhere near as active no more.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
^^ Thanks.

Trinity;55109 said:
Hey guys,I'm back :)
Hey, nice to see you draga!
I'm sorry but I have to cuff you so you don't leave and get lost again. :p
cuffed.gif

echoey;55112 said:
Yo wifey, *spank* I'm joking right....
Elmo, you here you too? Nice to have you back.

Trinity

Ah,it's summer time round here,so I was at the beach mostly :) and had a lot to do for uni. I'm moving in a month or so. Living alone finally ;)

Hoady

I'm moving out of home in a few months as well thats if my job goes to plan.Be out of the house more often,traveling to bali and getting outrageously drunk!Stuck in this house to long y'know but that means not coming on here often so i will probably be rarely on whenever that time comes.

Summer, we're just coming out of winter and thank god man i can cop any heat but my body sucks against the cold.

wpstudart

It's getting hard to log in and stay a good time, because I'm in test's weeks, so if I don't enter in some days, you people know why :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Captain Courageous;55432 said:
I'm moving out of home in a few months as well thats if my job goes to plan.Be out of the house more often,traveling to bali and getting outrageously drunk!Stuck in this house to long y'know but that means not coming on here often so i will probably be rarely on whenever that time comes.

Summer, we're just coming out of winter and thank god man i can cop any heat but my body sucks against the cold.
Nice to know! Are you going to Bali soon? I don't think your winters are so cold, but summers are better or what? Sitting on a Bali beach with a beer sounds good. Lucky you.

wpstudart;55493 said:
It's getting hard to log in and stay a good time, because I'm in test's weeks, so if I don't enter in some days, you people know why :lol:
Good luck then!

Hoady

Yeah i'm going to go there with my cousin and her friends.Chance to meet some new people y'know,apparently everyones really nice its just chilled theres no need to be in stress or think about anything.So have you been to Bali or Australia then?Winter is not cold in comparison to other countries we never fall below 0 degrees or anything that bad but i guess being so used to the sun the cold is pretty harsh.Isn't it so satisfying to just sit in the sun,have some beers and not think.I used to do that with friends, we used go outside in the bush area,drink,talk and if shenanigans arise well thats good its much nicer then being stuck in a house.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I've been in many parts of Europe but never outside it. But I've often been thinking how nice it would be to see Australia.

Never below 0 degrees Celcius? What about southern areas, or maybe that's where you are? Never below 0 degrees sounds both good and bad to me. I need to see snow sometimes but I do love it hot as long as humidity is low. Humid + hot = hell.

When are you going? Are you already in Bali?

Hoady

Yeah we want to travel i've always wanted to visit around europe.I don't like most the people in Australia i just don't relate to them but it has really nice spots you could just settle into and live there forever kinda thing, but i'm far too young for that haha.

I've never seen snow but its not like i want to either it just sounds cold and i hate the cold i just love sunlight.But yeah humid can be horrible, thing is you can always just go for a swim or go to a beach and you cool off easily i find coldness to be a different story.Its like i don't want to get out of bed cause its so cosy but i have to get out for work!

No i'm not in Bali my cousin and some people she knows came to australia, bali is very close.But they don't really like the people here either i just want to go see different places and meet different people.Thing is i wasn't born in australia either i lived in spain for 6 years but i am aussie i just want to leave and experience something else.

CassidyAcid

Hii guys :)

Thought I'd leave a little note here, my computer is , in a word, bust. So its away getting fixed just now, so I probably won't be on again in a week or so :(

But fear not, I'll be back! xD
Hope everyone is welll

Hoady

I haven't seen you in ages maybe i've been looking in the wrong spots lol.

Well ok see you later cassidy.

Professor X

Hi, all. I'm Liam, but you can call me Silverback. ^ ^

Age - 19

I first started playing Resident Evil when I was about 10, maybe 11. Since then, I've been hooked on the franchise ever since.

So... That was my introduction... I look forward to meeting you all!

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I'm off to see my boyfriend in Cambridge for a few days :) He's got a flat now and I'm going to stay with him. I'll DEFINITELY be back by my brother's birthday (Sep 9th, 6 days away), and if I can get to a computer I'll try and fit some foruming in between, but you will see little-to-nothing of me for a short while.

Fear not, I shall return!

Hoady

Great some space for me to build my post count!Oh but wait...half of that help is from you!Damn!Are you going today then?Haha have a good trip yeah, we shall await your return.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CassidyAcid;56361 said:
Hii guys :)

Thought I'd leave a little note here, my computer is , in a word, bust. So its away getting fixed just now, so I probably won't be on again in a week or so :(

But fear not, I'll be back! xD
Hope everyone is welll
Sorry 'bout your puter. See you later darlin'!

wolfgirl;56597 said:
I'm off to see my boyfriend in Cambridge for a few days :) He's got a flat now and I'm going to stay with him. I'll DEFINITELY be back by my brother's birthday (Sep 9th, 6 days away), and if I can get to a computer I'll try and fit some foruming in between, but you will see little-to-nothing of me for a short while.

Fear not, I shall return!
You already have a boyfriend? Oh crap there's all hope for me lost. Lol just kidding, see you later!

Top Bottom