• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

Trinity

Just returned. Got accepted to Uni,so I'll be moving in 2-3 months.
Been to the Exit festival in Novi Sad.Seen KoRn,Lilly Alen,Madness,Artic Monkeys,Moby,The Prodigy..It was great. A lot of English were there.Unfortunatelly,they're the worst behaving bunch,and I don't know how did they let them come here in the first place,with so many of them carrying the swine flu

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Not sure how many noticed that I've been away 8-9 days, but now I'm back.

Took a week off and went working at a farm and fed the mosquitos and horse flies, and other insects. I have got dozens of different bites, and one big red spot on my side. Not bad.

Trinity;48906 said:
Been to the Exit festival in Novi Sad.Seen KoRn,Lilly Alen,Madness,Artic Monkeys,Moby,The Prodigy..It was great. A lot of English were there.Unfortunatelly,they're the worst behaving bunch,and I don't know how did they let them come here in the first place,with so many of them carrying the swine flu
I've missed you! Welcome back to both of us haha.

Hoady

Trinity;48906 said:

I thought you ditched us!But how could i think that us blondes are always reliable in the end.LOL Korn and the prodigy playing with swine flu would be quite a sight, just keep those cow tears close and you'll be fine.;)

Romero;48935 said:
Not sure how many noticed that I've been away 8-9 days, but now I'm back.

Took a week off and went working at a farm and fed the mosquitos and horse flies, and other insects. I have got dozens of different bites, and one big red spot on my side. Not bad.

Why the hell would anyone feed mosquitoes?Sounds more like a torture technique, throw someone in a cage with 1000s of mosquitos and watch them dry up haha.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Captain Courageous;49086 said:
Why the hell would anyone feed mosquitoes?Sounds more like a torture technique, throw someone in a cage with 1000s of mosquitos and watch them dry up haha.
Working outdoor in a swarm of mosquitoes and all kinds of hungry flies, and suffering from allergies, is torture! But someone gotta produce the wood fuel or someone will freeze. :pinch:
Do me a favour and call Amnesty International...

Hoady

Wood fuel?Lol is this like the new environmentally friendly way?That would suck dude do you get those big bee suits to protect you?Or are you just hell tank and walk in there with a singlet and board shorts?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Captain Courageous;49319 said:
Wood fuel?Lol is this like the new environmentally friendly way?That would suck dude do you get those big bee suits to protect you?Or are you just hell tank and walk in there with a singlet and board shorts?
It's not 'new' in any way, we've been doing this a few thousand years here.. Environmentally friendly or not, it's FREE fuel and that counts more than anything.

It's way too hot for working wearing a bee suit, but maybe I could dress like Dr. Salvador.
I use pants and T-shirt, but one horse fly bit me through the clothes! (Note, these flies bite with jaws. Pretty amazing that it chew through a layer of cotton.)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Trinity! Are you here? Nice to see you darling. You should not leave us like that!

It was not bees/wasps, just other pests with wings.

Hoady

Ahhhh!I hate horse flies man they are big nasty bastards i hate it when they pull off a bite it feels weird man.Thing with dressing like doctor salvador is theres 2 holes straight for the eyes and one for the mouth, its really just a target for them lol.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm glad to hear you're well, Chris. Welcome back. I hope you didn't need hospitalization.

Hoady

I didn't even know you had it beforehand.Good to know your alright it didn't get too intense right?By the way what are the symptoms anyway is like having a cold or fever etc?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Frohwned;50138 said:
Hey guys, I'm going to leave for a couple of days, got some family problems.
I'm sorry to hear that. Best wishes to you and your family.

Top Bottom