• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hello, I have returned. Nice to see you again.
And special greetings to all my wives here! I managed to not become married offline. ;)

Trinity;47051 said:
Hey hun, was that to me? Thank you.

Trinity;47051 said:
Hey,haven't been active these days..Been to the beach,and I'm studying for architecture..Hope I pass my exams.I'm so stressed out :(
Studying architecture on the beach? Sand castles? Haha :p

I appreciate good architecture, our modern world has too little of it. Ugly buildings and structures everywhere.
I hope you can stress down and pass your exams! But isn't this a little late in the year for exams? Anyhow, good luck darling!

Captain Courageous;47055 said:
Catch you later Broooo!Get totally maggot!
Eh, "maggot"? Hehe the dictionary says that I did not got totally maggot. We did drink beer and strong stuff, but no one in our party got drunk. I saw only one that got totally piѕѕed (=maggot) and he's son of an A-class celebrity.:lol: But that was not our party, it was another party at the tables next to ours.

ChrisRedfield1994;47146 said:
Hey eeryone
Back at last!
And with a new purpose in life :D
You were gone again? Welcome back then.
What's your new purpose?

L

Lurker
Where the hell did Rathit go... oh right im rathit.

well im back. sorry i didnt mention a vacation. but i got a brand new pocket knife... nice to be back.

ResidentZelda

Hey guys I'm back(I came back yesterday but the damn internet didn't want to work)! Yeah I know a week hasn't passed but is that the trip got shortened by five days because my uncle's wife was giving birth yesterday, so yeah is a girl haha, Thanks LFF, it was a nice trip I got to pet a cow haha XD

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Never thought I'd indulge in one of these threads but there ya go -

Ok, for the time being I'm not really around and I no longer have staff access so I can concentrate on what's happening at home - baby due in about 8 weeks and laptop hardly fits on my lap anymore :lol: - so I'll be on and off the boards, but mostly off.

Probably lurk more than anything but will no doubt get back online properly once baby turns up (she said optimistically)

Oh, and our internet is being uber crap so when it's stopped disconnecting me every two minutes I can get back online too :)

Laters :D

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Alrighty, Angel! Good luck with everything - hope these next few weeks go by quickly for you, aha. Talk to you later, we'll miss ya! :)

Hoady

I like left nearly a week it was my b-day recently and i've been playing way too much xbox live lately haha but that stage will pass eventually.I actually did try to come on this site but my internet didn't wanna work on this website lol.

wpstudart

ChrisRedfield1994;48638 said:
I won't be on for some time.
The doctors confirmed I have swine flu so I need to rest.

Think by the bright side, they say that's like an ordinary flu, there isn't any risks! :lol:

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Wow swine flu? Unlucky man, apparently we could all end uo having it by august as its supposed to be hitting 100,000 peple per day

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
when did you hear that..i've been trying to keep up to date, last i heard, they were just confirming they have enough vaccine for this country, apparently the first country in the world, to have enough to support the whole country without problem.

Top Bottom