• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
exactly your a veteran d00d you gotta stay.
i wanted to leave this place behind one time. coz i thought it was getting dodge all the new people joining lol.
someone added me when my email was typed in wrong. pretty weird but now i dont care haha. its in the past. loool people get deleted an re-added all the time. xD

Hoady

Sometimes i don't come on for like a week or 2 i don't know i think about it but i can't be screwed lol.Its good though when i go on the computer because i stop talking weird crap to myself in my head lol i don't know how that works.

alonecrow

uh oh.. looks like i have to go to another city for next week..
do i have to take a plane on this one..??

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
Chris you can't leave:(, you're a legend around here. And as A Wesker123 said the place will not be the same without you. But of course no matter how much we ask and plead you still may leave, if you do decide to leave...well goodbye and it was great having you around:D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hopefully I'll still have him on facebook an i'll tell him how much everyone has been missing him in this thread :) an he will come back an check it out an he'll change his mind haha.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Urgh...
Should know better than to say a permanent goodbye on a good forum...
Grr.
O.K, I'll be coming back (boo!) but sometimes I do need to be off for a while, with my end of year tests and I have resit my mother f*****g science exam, so I need to be revising.
So, it's gonna be a kinda on one day, off for 3.

T-virus

I suppose I feel that way.....even though I'm new to this thing.
And no offense ResiDude....but is the Barry Burton thing neccesary? Because I don't get it and I've played the directors cut before.

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
I'm not going to be on for a couple of weeks. I'm slowly sorting out my lifestyle so i need to take some time off again. So, talk to you all soon.

Top Bottom