• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Romero;56646 said:

You already have a boyfriend? Oh crap there's all hope for me lost. Lol just kidding, see you later!

Come January 2010 (about 3-4 months away), it will be our 4 year anniversary :p hehe

And I'm back, by the way!! :D

Popo

hey its gonna be hard for me to come online because school has started, so if im offline for a few days dont be surprised :D

Hoady

I might be offline for awhile can't say how long.I've been in a bit of a mind loop for the past few weeks,just confused y'know want to chill abit.Cheers guys all the best.

CassidyAcid

I'm baaaack! Sort of!
My computer isn't fixed, but I managed to get the old family one working again :).

Hope everyone is good!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Back once more - hopefully without too many breaks in between and with staff status restored so I can be evil to people again. It's been so long...

Anywho, baby's here now and so far is pretty good at sleeping when I want to get things done so I should be able to get online most days.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
If anyone had noticed I've been away... I'm back here now. :)

Angel;58143 said:
Back once more - hopefully without too many breaks in between and with staff status restored so I can be evil to people again. It's been so long...

Anywho, baby's here now and so far is pretty good at sleeping when I want to get things done so I should be able to get online most days.
Hey Angel, nice to see you again! :)

Hoady

Uhheeeey!Have you all had a smashing time while i've been gone?Hey angel i've been missing your awesome pictures.xD Good too you have you back.

Uhh la femme is that you?We all love romero but come on. :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
All I'll say is, Romero if you use pink text you could probaly trick me into thinking your LFF which is pretty odd lol, but Im a stoner so in some ways it's quite tripp-tacular

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;58502 said:
I'll have you know, Romero, I'm not thrilled about this. :wacko:
What can I say, at least one of us were thrilled. :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
But . . I havnt been on anything today so nice try lol. xd really. you almost had me lol if I was high i'd of had to scroll up and down a few times.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;58586 said:
Holy ****balls. Stop that!
S*it. The commanding voice scares the crap out of me. :eek:
I had already changed back to my own avatar and sig when I posted my above post. I just swapped the color tags. :lol:
(If the avatar and sig had not changed back to normal in your browser at that point, it's because of your browser's cache.)

Haha. To begin with I used the Marilyn avatar and banner just because I missed sexy Marilyn, and of course for fun. I did not try to immitate your style at that point. It was a little later I got the fun idea "hey, we only need a little pink here". :p And voilà - all of a sudden it looked like La Femme's beautiful pink posts had increased in number. The pink fits Marilyn like hand in glove.

But what I could not immitate was La Femme's perfect grammar, spelling and magnificent eloquence. That no one can immitate, at least I can't.
You should post more, or you risk that everyone tries to immitate your style! ;) We, your subjects, wants to keep this place La Femmified.

Hoady

Strangely enough i've had sudden urges to imitate La Femme.The reason why.. i don't know but something about her is soo... enchanting..... Ahh theres no stopping it!soon the whole site will be marching with La Femmes, her womanly goddess is far to much for us men to handle.... :kiss:

Top Bottom