• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
iSmooshU;62989 said:
Not sure if any of you remember me, but I'm back now :)

I've just been so busy I haven't had time to come online and have a chillax session. All I can say is that it feels good to be free again :D

I remember you!! WELCOME BACK :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
ChrisRedfield1994;63494 said:
Heh I'll keep that in mind mate!
Sadly, I'm gonna be busy again with rugby, exams and personal things so I'll on and off of here.
Rugby again? :eek: Didn't you already misplace one shoulder in an accident, are gonna risk more body parts?

bruno

Chief Researcher
It's really hard to quit a sport that you really love to practice, especially if it's a team sport, where you have friends or a competition sport you think you can get far at it.
I don't know much about rugby, but i don't think i'd like it (maybe i say this because i've never tried this, but i think it's a little bit too violent).

bruno

Chief Researcher
I also think that. The problem is that i also don't know much about American football. I think there are some big differences, but i don't know them.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
It's SIMILAR to NFL, but the players are tougher, the game is more about possession than yardage, it's more brutal and fun.
And yeah, I did but I'm extra careful at the moment to not tackle with my left shoulder.

tequila

Bottle Lover
So the tequila bottle left in the wine closet has been dust off, chilled, and ready to serve. Jello!!! I'm B A C K! :) I just got my internet reactivated and ready to spam this site. I miss ya! It feels good to be back. :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tequila;64627 said:
So the tequila bottle left in the wine closet has been dust off, chilled, and ready to serve. Jello!!! I'm B A C K! :) I just got my internet reactivated and ready to spam this site. I miss ya! It feels good to be back. :D
Welcome back! Missed ya. :)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
tequila;64627 said:

tequila!! welcome back hun :D

Top Bottom