• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tequila;64757 said:
Thank you Romero, tremor, and rathit. I miss ya and this forum. Now let's spammmmmm :D Hehe.
Yes let's go crazy and have tequila. :lol:

CassidyAcid

Wow.

I haven't been here for a long long time.

Long story short, I took a break from the internets but moreso forums to concentrate on schoolwork (and still ended up failing maths *facepalm*).

I hope I haven't missed too much and that I can get into the habit of posting regularly again. From what I remember you guys were pretty awesome :D.

Hope you've all been well.

Mr Sunshine

CassidyAcid;66845 said:
(and still ended up failing maths *facepalm*).

I think that the only way to do well in maths is to start liking them! Otherwise It's wasted time.

CassidyAcid;66845 said:
hope I haven't missed too much

Only too much? There have been significant changes since your last visit. Fallen91 has made us the honor to join this site!

Anyway welcome back!

Hoady

I'm not going to lie...i was an ass and just totally forgot about the site so praise echoey for jogging my memory.Honestly I feel kind of ancient haha but its good to be back.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hoady;67592 said:
I'm not going to lie...i was an ass and just totally forgot about the site so praise echoey for jogging my memory.Honestly I feel kind of ancient haha but its good to be back.
Hoady... who the hell are you? Do you belong here? :confused:

Just kidding, welcome back buddy! Nice to see you again! :D

Trinity

Hey guys.. Remember me? :) I finally got the time to visit,and hope I'll be active. :) Moved to college,studying architecture..oh and I dyed my hair hahahahahah .. Love ya guys :) Oh,yeah I finished RE5. Awsome

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I don't think I have had the pleasure of meeting you yet, Trinity. Welcome back to the forum hun :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Trinity;67891 said:
Hey guys.. Remember me? :) I finally got the time to visit,and hope I'll be active. :) Moved to college,studying architecture..oh and I dyed my hair hahahahahah .. Love ya guys :) Oh,yeah I finished RE5. Awsome
Welcome back Trinity!!! Dyed your hair? What color? Tell tell, no, I meant post pics haha!

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Hi
Just to let you all know I've dislocated my shoulder... Again. Having CAT and MRI scans Thursday, physio Friday and surgery done probably in Easter. Cause of my shoulder problems: Autonomic Hyperreflexia syndrome. Basically my joints, which are double jointed, when injured will randomly slip out of place. Fun. So now Im gonna have keyhole surgery on my shoulder to stabilize my shoulder, and they may need to put a metal clip in the joint to keep it in place. Basically my contact sport days are over.
Oh well.
Cya

bruno

Chief Researcher
Trinity;67891 said:

Welcome back... It's been such a long time, we all missed you.:lol:
I actually thought you'd never come back.:rolleyes:
Congrats for being in college.

ChrisRedfield1994;67910 said:
Hi
Just to let you all know I've dislocated my shoulder... Again. Having CAT and MRI scans Thursday, physio Friday and surgery done probably in Easter. Cause of my shoulder problems: Autonomic Hyperreflexia syndrome. Basically my joints, which are double jointed, when injured will randomly slip out of place. Fun. So now Im gonna have keyhole surgery on my shoulder to stabilize my shoulder, and they may need to put a metal clip in the joint to keep it in place. Basically my contact sport days are over.
Oh well.
Cya

Oh man, that sounds terrible, i hope you have luck through the process. Maybe you'll still be able to practice some sports, as long as you don't push your shoulder too much.

Trinity

Thank you all for the warm homecoming ;) I'll try to be active :) kisses for all my husbies and welcome to all new members,this is a great forum,so enjoy ;)

Hoady

Trinity;67891 said:

Ahh no those golden locks were one of a kind trinity blue eyes alone just aren't the same!hehe well its good to see your around.:D

Romero;67651 said:

Hoady... who the hell are you? Do you belong here? :confused:

Just kidding, welcome back buddy! Nice to see you again! :D

Haha thanks man you too.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Sorry to say it my dears, but I'm not going to be around for a while. Things are changing in my life, and I really don't have the time to be around here a whole lot. I felt like I should just let you all know that so you didn't think I was abandoning ya'll lol. You guys are really good company...if you wanna stay in contact with me, you can always add me to your MSN if you have it. :)

Until the next time my lovelies :D :kiss: :kiss:

Mr Sunshine

tremor said:
Sorry to say it my dears, but I'm not going to be around for a while. Things are changing in my life, and I really don't have the time to be around here a whole lot. I felt like I should just let you all know that so you didn't think I was abandoning ya'll lol. You guys are really good company...if you wanna stay in contact with me, you can always add me to your MSN if you have it.

How could you? :unsure:

Well there's nothing left for me here neither!

Bye Bye everybody! :lol: jk

Anyway, Good luck tremor! :)

Top Bottom