• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Hauge

The Norwegian Dude
Fallen91;69227 said:
See for yourself:

Philosophers-Socrates-goog.jpg

:lol:

Lol, see your point :cool: Was ether that picture, or me in a tank top with glases... :p

L

Lurker
Hoady;69230 said:
New
2010031976367.jpg

I got some floating around on this computer with me in bali which i can pop up another time.

Just make sure you hide that hair so you can do some more knee drops on my wizard ninja monkey :D

tequila

Bottle Lover
So I'm not showing my face, so here's my foot :lol:

My first tattoo on 3.16.10

Now it's all swollen and bruised since I dropped my phone awhile ago.

It looks funny in the picture because I tilted my foot to the side and it felt all numb. Haha

~Excella~

Premium
This is the newest one, from Feb.

02_24_3-1.jpg

I figured I should post a colour pic since my theme seems to be black and white so far :/ This is a few years old.

160-1.jpg

Nothing changed except the hair length <3

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I like my arms, they are small but I like them haha
Here have a picture of them ayee.

snapshot2010031910.jpg

You look young in those pictures Excella,
as you said Tequila about my skin a few posts back lol Now excella, your skin really looks alot more healthy lol.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
If Tequila is posting her foot I get to post my arms. :p
headless wonder lol you know what I look like.

To think back the first few pictures of me on this thread should look abit younger then the recent ones haha

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
echoey;69468 said:

To think back the first few pictures of me on this thread should look abit younger then the recent ones haha

Yeess, I know what you look like. :rolleyes: I just thought calling you the Headless Wonder was slightly amusing.

This is kinda old, I took it sometime last year.

l_453928d930424a298a1d1fda4984c6e2.jpg

I wonder where the hell those shades got off to.....

tequila

Bottle Lover
echoey;69468 said:

Monkey See, Monkey Do :lol:

I like your arms. They are like so TOUCHABLE :wub:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
oh thank you! I do enjoy a good arm wrestle!! lol
heeey EDIT: this is me at local club, yatess with some mates, I dont get it though everyone else in the picture is all blury :p but thats cool you lot dont need to see my mates faces lol

26755_374634458079_515443079_3542861_1006305_n.jpg

was a good night, ended up smokin a blunt though.. two of my mates managed to get there legs over some different girls haha.

snapshot201003221.jpg

This was last xmas 2009, lol I spilt a drink on the photo though lol.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Nice hat echoey XD

I took this one the other day while I was out enjoying the weather lol. I'm gettin' old bahaha..my eyes aren't like they used to be. I find myself having to wear these damn glasses more and more.

SDC16735.png

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen91;69623 said:
Contact lenses!!! That's what I do ;)

And when myopia becomes stable, I think I might do these laser surgeries as well. :D

I'm too poor for contact lenses :lol: I think I'll just stick with my J.Lo glasses. :p

Mr Sunshine

tremor;69624 said:
I'm too poor for contact lenses :lol: I think I'll just stick with my J.Lo glasses. :p

There are lenses which change the color of your eyes, but you don't need one of these.. :lol:

Anyway is it because of some technical problem with your eyes or just because you can't wear them?

I was afraid to wear them until this year. My eyes kept closing whenever trying to put them. But I couldn't see a thing without glasses and there was no way for me to go out wearing them.. ;)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen91;69625 said:
There are lenses which change the color of your eyes, but you don't need one of these.. :lol:

Anyway is it because of some technical problem with your eyes or just because you can't wear them?

I was afraid to wear them until this year. My eyes kept closing whenever trying to put them. But I couldn't see a thing without glasses and there was no way for me to go out wearing them.. ;)

I just don't have money for contact lenses, lol. I probably don't need them. I don't always wear my glasses..but of course my eyes don't always act up. Some days I can see clearly, and some days everything is just really blurry. (too many video games) :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
echoey;69480 said:
OMG what a pretty woman you're holding there!

tremor;69622 said:
I took this one the other day while I was out enjoying the weather lol. I'm gettin' old bahaha..my eyes aren't like they used to be. I find myself having to wear these damn glasses more and more.

SDC16735.png
Look how pretty! Your eyes and your glasses and your shirt are in matching colors!

tremor;69626 said:
..but of course my eyes don't always act up. Some days I can see clearly, and some days everything is just really blurry. (too many video games) :p
Or, too much something else....
shifty.gif
:p

Top Bottom