• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I got a new one for you my dears. It's quite different from what I normally put on here...lol. What can I say? It's what happens when my bestie and I are put together in the same place. :lol:

Clicky me!

Clicky me too!

^ Took that one the other night with the cellphone. My cat likes using me as a pillow. Sorry about the lighting lol.

Mr Sunshine

ChrisRedfield1994;68456 said:
... Until you see me then you run and hide.

Hmmmmm.... 16 can be a hard age...

I'm ugly and I have no bad feelings for it! Woowooo! :D

smeagol.jpg

See? :p

tequila

Bottle Lover

Feeling all refreshed after my first facial. I love being pampered :)

Not afraid to show my true figure, yet the bright light blocks my face lol...... & in the process of losing weight for prom =]

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Look into my eye Look into my eyes! ahaha..

hahahacw.jpg

Lol. What a clean looking face you have! not a spot in sight, I think if I had a facial it would probaly just give me loads of spots haha. my skin is healthy-ish lol just about. Im not big on skin care products.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
tequila;68687 said:

Feeling all refreshed after my first facial. I love being pampered :)

Not afraid to show my true figure, yet the bright light blocks my face lol...... & in the process of losing weight for prom =]

:eek: Wifey!! My gorgeous wifey!! :p I guess I'm gonna have to find me a big ass mirror so I can show off my bod to my wifey now, hahahaha.

And echoey...I feel like you're gonna start saying stuff like "Seven minutes...seven minutes is all I have to play with you." or "CHHHRIISSS!!" :lol:

Now..the psycho shall try to look really cute and stuff with flowers in her hair:

smallleerrrr.png

Top Bottom