• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

tequila

Bottle Lover
tremor;68734 said:
:eek: Wifey!! My gorgeous wifey!! :p I guess I'm gonna have to find me a big ass mirror so I can show off my bod to my wifey now, hahahaha.

And echoey...I feel like you're gonna start saying stuff like "Seven minutes...seven minutes is all I have to play with you." or "CHHHRIISSS!!" :lol:

Now..the psycho shall try to look really cute and stuff with flowers in her hair:

smallleerrrr.png

My WIFEY IS BLEEPING GORGEOUS :D Glad I got her before Fallen :p

It doesn't matter, just take care and appreciate your body, no matter what size. I still love you for who you are :wub:

tequila

Bottle Lover
echoey;68719 said:
Look into my eye Look into my eyes! ahaha..

hahahacw.jpg

Lol. What a clean looking face you have! not a spot in sight, I think if I had a facial it would probaly just give me loads of spots haha. my skin is healthy-ish lol just about. Im not big on skin care products.

I can still see through your red like sparkles dear LOL

You do have a nice complection, your face is so smooth. It reminds me of the Clearasil commercial :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hey thanks haha I would not do one of those Adverts though lol hell no!! unless it involved promoting smoking... but smoke isnt good for the skin.

L

Lurker
echoey;68963 said:
Hey thanks haha I would not do one of those Adverts though lol hell no!! unless it involved promoting smoking... but smoke isnt good for the skin.

Isn't good for the skin eh? I live around a family of smokers, and I was diagnosed with asthma, had pneumonia 3 times, most likely a cause of the smoke, and my veins barely bulge. Though sometimes I see red veins which I do not think is good.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The tobacco box says "smoking ages the skin" but I dont think its anything to worry about if you dont smoke second hand smoke isnt bad unless you breath in the thick smoke :p

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Fallen91;68461 said:
Hmmmmm.... 16 can be a hard age...

I'm ugly and I have no bad feelings for it! Woowooo! :D

smeagol.jpg

See? :p

"YOU RUINED ZEET!" :D

Nice pictures Tremor and tequila, you ladies look great.

Echoey you lil' stud muffin, nice eyes. ;) lol

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Kellyrose;68395 said:
I almost never take pictures of myself, let alone share them. And it's a little intimidating because everyone here is so good looking, but I think I've gotten a little more comfortable here.

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/130/l_8d69f86a47c94a579acb8a47ab32ff55.jpg

ChrisRedfield1994;68456 said:
... Until you see me then you run and hide.

Believe me, if I were to post the "Before" pictures I took to chronicle my weight loss (thanks to my "new" (used) Marcy weight machine.) the "Show me your face" Thread would become a desolate wasteland of pain and suffering for all those who dare gaze at my visage in all my flabby glory.

Mr Sunshine

AgentHUNK;69169 said:
Believe me, if I were to post the "Before" pictures I took to chronicle my weight loss (thanks to my "new" (used) Marcy weight machine.) the "Show me your face" Thread would become a desolate wasteland of pain and suffering for all those who dare gaze at my visage in all my flabby glory.

Either way, I would even pay to see the actual face of HUNK! ;)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Lol AgentHUNK, you look like a normal guy with a nice face so stop talking rubbish about your looks. If you wanna scare someone, your pictures won't do it.

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Romero;69191 said:
Lol AgentHUNK, you look like a normal guy with a nice face so stop talking rubbish about your looks. If you wanna scare someone, your pictures won't do it.

It is not my face I am worried about. :lol: I happen to be a rather rotund individual.

Hoady

New
2010031976367.jpg

I got some floating around on this computer with me in bali which i can pop up another time.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hoadz! You have hair! :lol: The last picture I saw of you, you were carrying a box of Emu beer and had hardly any hair..unless it was all hiding underneath that hat...hhmmm.

So what was Bali like?

Top Bottom