• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Die Zombie Die!

Yeah there hasn't really been a good throw up session on a night out for a while now, we can all take it. I miss the days of old when we'd take bets on who'd go first :p

Hoady

Theres still always that one person who just drinks redonkulus amounts and vomits followed by passing out on the lawn and somehow still living in the morning.And then you get people who are so sick just vomit everything up and then just start skolling more beers haha.

Come to think of it maybe alcohol is kinda dangerous.....*cracks a beer*.

:p

Hoady

Oh cow strippers so thats where you've been all these past days?Err no thanks i'll keep to my kangaroos unless i'm totally munted then we can make the exception.Oh yeah and you'll have to take the pictures too.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Die Zombie Die!;28942 said:
Yeah there hasn't really been a good throw up session on a night out for a while now, we can all take it. I miss the days of old when we'd take bets on who'd go first :p
Hahaha I remmember the times!
nowdays all I tend to see if roid monkeys fighting in clubs an people literaly passing out while they stand haha.
what ever happend to being sick an going to bed then waking up with pen on your face loool bahaha
you dont get that mch now days either thank fook

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Hoady;28938 said:
Oh yeah well alot the time too its actually hilarious and there fine but once its on the carpet and 'nah man i'll clean it in the morning......

enemy1.jpg

I suppose yakking isn't really a problem as much as it was lets say 1 year ago and beyond peoples alcohol tolerance levels have risen highly.

hemandedt.jpg
Seriously, I will kill anyone who posts the first picture.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
You don't like clowns huh?
tbh, that clown, is a really ugly fother mucker,
I'd stamp on his face, on general principle.

yeah anyway picture of me, just chillin' killin' playing resi5
mmmm, my room is so jammin

resifan.jpg

Haha I wish my t-shirt actually said that LOL...

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
RE5.;29419 said:
You don't like clowns huh?
tbh, that clown, is a really ugly fother mucker,
I'd stamp on his face, on general principle.

yeah anyway picture of me, just chillin' killin' playing resi5
mmmm, my room is so jammin

resifan.jpg

Haha I wish my t-shirt actually said that LOL...

Worse than don't like.
I'm seriously scared of 'em!
Don't ask why!!!

And also, RE5 I wish you had the T-Shirt I have :p

It says:
It's just a f*****g T-Shirt!

Plus, you look a bit like my brother.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Loool Jokes.
Theres a place in London that does all them kinda T-shirts and there's a few stalls that let you print your own pictures onto tops, Plus the chinese over there is really nice...

Yup.. I remmemeber when I always use to go there with my mate, heh.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
RE5.;29624 said:
Loool Jokes.
Theres a place in London that does all them kinda T-shirts and there's a few stalls that let you print your own pictures onto tops, Plus the chinese over there is really nice...

Yup.. I remmemeber when I always use to go there with my mate, heh.

Lol.
Get 'Look at the back' on the front and 'Rick Roll'd bitch!' on the back :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Dude you can buy the red&black pads now
but it's 40 smacka rooneys! Geez..

I'd get it but I'm poor. it looks really nice though. Not sure if it's for a limited time only though.

Hoady

Its like yeah i called up my ex boss and i'm hoping i can work for him on saturday.Thats 100 smackaroonies but there are to many possibilities.

I will post a pic up in a minute.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Good luck dude, an well done for bein assed.
The guy I worked for Ive forgot about haha f--k him, he wont pay me big dollers unless im a professional carpentor like he is, Plus his bible storys anoy the f--kin' **** outa me preaching about the end of the world haha.
But if he calls me an says theres work to do I think I'd probaly answer the call.
Unless I was extremly wasted on dope, I'd have to call him back haha..

If you get the work got anything in mind you'd wonna buy? maybe RE5?

Hoady

Lol thats the problem i finally can get some money and i don't what the hell to spend it on.I can buy Re5, buy a years of xbox live and a spare bit for some new gears 2 maps coming out in a few days, an awesome night out or get munted and get 3 months of live.

I'm not sure what to do lol.
I found this stupid hat for adventure world and don't worry i do not wear it outside the house.
picture2uqu.jpg

Paying Tribute.
picture1rvy.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
well its up to you dude, Id like to get xbox live but I duno if I'd use it alot, plus id have to have my xbox downstairs to use live unless i went an got another really long internet wire again =/ my mates got my old one heh, I should av' kept it he's got it wired round his house now..

all i spend money on is smoke an booze haha. an weird things like xbox chatpads an green controllers :p

LOL at your face chris!
joking haha you look like youve just sneezed.

Top Bottom