• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah my mates use to dress up like school girls init... was something the the club did, school girl nights :/ that clubs gone to sh*t now I aint been in months. I use to know all the bouncers becuase of the girl next to me. she slept with one of em I think. aha
you like mah styles aye!

Hoady

Oh i thought maybe you decided it by yourself.I suppose i caught the plane out of spain to australia when i was 6 i really want to travel i just don't have money its a bummer really.

Trinity

You should travel through Australia for a start? Yeah,it's a bummer you live on an island..Montenegro is close to everything..I've been to Greece with my mates this summer..It cost us about 180 euros to get there by bus..And we're close to a lot of countries.. Our school excursion (the last pics) costed about 280 euros..And we've been to Rome,Venice,Florence,San Marino.. :)

Hoady

I've already been to New south wales and sydney it was okay i know theres much better spots scattered through my state though like good beaches,views and all that jazz, my mates want to road trip in there convi maybe i could check out with them.

Still i want to live elsewhere i don't know exactly but there are definately places i'd rather be.

Trinity

Like all of us...I think Australia's beatufil..and I'm gonna visit it...I just have to get money for the plane ticket :)

Hoady

Yeah it has its wonders and self charm i just don't get the right vibe i want living here i don't know it could be unsettlement too like bad memories i need to go somewhere completely different and forget about EVERYTHING i just want a new start thats all.

Trinity

Well you should finish school,go to uni..find a scolarship,or a good job so you could have the money to move.. haha..or marry a rich girl :D

Hoady

I could marry a rich girl take all her belongings and just bail.I only went there one day and school is hell for me the young people are making me want to just fully bully them(i feel like an idiot in these classes)and then most of my mates have left to do something theres only like 10 people i know there.All the girls in the classes are just 120% skank and i honestly cannot be bothered.

This was definately a bad idea after so much persistence of 5 weeks.Its 5 minutes till the bus comes as well.:confused:

Hoady

Trinity i thought you said your walls were white?lol pink sucks hard i had to do a designer pink colour once for the 'little girls' new room...it looked like **** hahaha.I could always do a paint job, its gonna cost ya a plane ticket but.:p

How do you sleep with those masks in your room there scary bastards.:lol:

Hoady

Haha is your room the attic?I hate those sunroofs they are damn annoying oh and i can't show you my room i need a camera, well we have one but it doesn't connect to windows xp, only mac.

defusing-angry-cust.jpg

I can't use webcam either because i don't have a computer(unless it can connect to the sexpig i haven't tried that).

Top Bottom