• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah its a loft, If you were in my room for the first time, like most people, you would probaly bang your head. haha. you learn to stand in the middle of the room though. haha Its not so bad though.

Hoady

Yeah i can imagine myself hitting my head alot i'm ridiculously tall and can be a big unco sometimes.I always bang my head and big toe on things.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The last time I banged my big toe... I went psycho on the thing I banged it on an took my sock off an booted it so hard just because I was so mad
crazy logic.
But yeah when my mates are high my room always make them bang there head... haha not head though but still..

Trinity

Hoady;27868 said:
Trinity i thought you said your walls were white?lol pink sucks hard i had to do a designer pink colour once for the 'little girls' new room...it looked like **** hahaha.I could always do a paint job, its gonna cost ya a plane ticket but.:p

How do you sleep with those masks in your room there scary bastards.:lol:

Ew..It's NOT PINK! It's very RED..a special kind of colours..They did them for a month,they were damn expensive :) And those masks and stuff are all from around the world..Peru,China,Africa :D

Hoady

Quick snaps.

picture4p.jpg

picture5i.jpg

picture7r.jpg

Whats in the right hand?

Hoady

You actually went to the shop!Raspberry is nice but i 'm a big fan of mango and strawberries.Lol your pancakes look like spring rolls.:p

I can't sleep despite the fact i'm incredibly tired i have to be up in like 4 hours and a half.
picture4.jpg

picture8t.jpg

EDIT(AGAIN):

picture4x.jpg
I finally got some light in my shot.My old painter jumper by the way.

Hoady

Wow someone finally posted some pics up.
picture3ycz.jpg

picture6huv.jpg

As usual the quality sucks i actually found a third camera now!BUT i don't know if we have the USB cable so i'm gonna have to check that out.

Your sure like animals i take it shes the tiger?:p Jokes man. and the first picture person on the left looks like hes about to puke lol.

Die Zombie Die!

She was drunk and didn't know what she was. That was her 18th, she had a "neon" party.

Weird thing is I don't really like animals, just penguins and kitties :p

Hoady

Is neon like a phrase for 'sex rave' or something?:huh:

Yeah penguins are ok i hate all those damn penguin movies though like theres been 20 of them in the past year.

Die Zombie Die!

I know, penguin movies suck :(

Yeah, neon parties are like bright colours, loud music and drugs. Minus the drugs for this one though lol.

As for the guy on the left looking like he was gunna puke....
Well lets just say his night didn't end too well ;)

Hoady

I know these things you can tell when someones night isn't gonna end well!Maybe it was a guess?Physic powers?Anyway i'm starting to sound like an idiot.:pinch:

Minus the drugs.Well alcohol has to be there...and cigarettes...gotta mix that with dope...theres bright lights as well so coloured pills?haha joking dude and nothing tops alcohol.:D

Die Zombie Die!

Well everyone loves a good drink :D

I think everyone knows when someones night won't end well, that's when you start trying to talk to someone else so you're not stuck looking after them lol.

Hoady

Die Zombie Die!;28924 said:
Well everyone loves a good drink :D

I think everyone knows when someones night won't end well, that's when you start trying to talk to someone else so you're not stuck looking after them lol.

Man i swear thats ment to by job at parties/gatherings i always end up helping people because they get too off there face.Alot of people laugh,someone goes'oh i would like to help but i'm too drunk and don't want to be puked on'*proceeds to find a shag*, 'Cheese it!' or 'err what?'.Lol nah then there are a few good people who actually make an effort i suppose its cause its usually one of my mates so you can't exactly bail.Half the time someones on the job lol and every sick drunk hates too much attention.

Die Zombie Die!

My favourite thing to do is laugh while they spew out everything that's gone in that night :D

I make a point to not make it my problem. LOL

Hoady

Oh yeah well alot the time too its actually hilarious and there fine but once its on the carpet and 'nah man i'll clean it in the morning......

enemy1.jpg

I suppose yakking isn't really a problem as much as it was lets say 1 year ago and beyond peoples alcohol tolerance levels have risen highly.

hemandedt.jpg

Top Bottom