• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Hoady

**** man.

tictac_mint_1.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Trinity;29620 said:
You look so peaceeful..Like Mother Teresa or something. :D
Lol I didnt notice your post
O:

Yes... haha playing Resi5 is one of the most peaceeful things I can think of ahaha spesh when im all cotched an jammin in my humble abode!

Hoady

Look at this.

picture2k.jpg

3 damn cameras and i can't get any to work.

1.Needs a charger or new battery.
2.Can't connect to windows xp it needs a mac.
3.I have to find the right usb cords.

I'm gonna film alot of shenanigans on a night out hopefully i can get one of them running.What a pile of crap.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Woo shenanigans!!! you should man haha thats always jokes I use to use a digi cam to film stuf I did when I was out but after awhile I'd get tired of it the thing being in my pocket, coz my old shenanigans involved alot of running away haha..
I remmember one time my mates found a mettle pole an chucked/ smashed a bus drivers window Lol, an the bus stopped an started shouting at us but I didnt run away an my mates just blew off an left me hahah but we met up at the train station an got the next train out of the area muahaha Fun times geeez...

gutted about the cams though man, I'd say have alook for the cords, I had to download a codec to view videos I had from the digi cam I got Divx if you ever have any problems with videos you have not playing Ill remind you about the codec lool but yeah, they look like nice cams dude!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I'm wondering if im ever gonna bother posting anymore pics haha, saying that Ill probaly go take a picture an post it up later hahaha!!
Ive got a profile pic, people can jerk off to that if they want..

Stupid retard... I think Im getting over it now though.. haha.. Really its still anoyying me though how someone got my email when I typed the wrong address. man It just makes me angry yanno... to think some fckin kid is out there doin that sh-t.. man he needs to be executed yanno.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
HAI THATS MY SANDCASTLE!! LOL joke haha
That rock looks big as well!! LOL proper over the shoulder throwing
haha this picture is made of lol an win.

That is jokes mate.... you go to the beach an destroy peoples castles LOOOL
well it would only get washed away by the tide coming in i spose.. =P

Trinity

You look short..Nice skaters anyway..

I got tired of posting pics....It's all about RE5 being peaceful as Mother Teresa,Hoady eating yogurt in the toilet,me..Hm..Being my blonde blueeyed perfectness as always..hahaha

Top Bottom