• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Or foot lol as in 5 foot something haha us english folk.. were almost the height of a door way think of it that way xD

Trinity

20060329_scarlet_johansson.jpg
I look like her d'oh :rolleyes:

p.s. RE5 I got a D+ on my English test..Can you imagine that? hahahaha crazy teacher bitch.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I got a D in english LOL... jokes.. heh D means were special..
an damn girl..... that lady is lookin foxy haha you should.. do a pose like that =P

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I got a D in most my subjects ...lol except ICT...which stands for Infomation Cummunication Technology!! hoot hoot!! ahaha...

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Welsh is a subject at your school!?!?!?!?

ME LIKE!!!!

I got...
A* in german.
A* In English
B in Geography (Teacher can't say Zimbabwe right, despite teaching there!)
A in history
B in French
A* in ICT
B in science
A in P.E
A* in Drama.

Trinity

Here husbie..It's not that good but I had to :) I'll make a better one when I find my camera :)

I have all A..accept sociology..I mean..who the hell likes sociology hahaha

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
If someone gets there head split open does that make them stupid? lol that is my excuse for getting D's in most of my subjects at school haha... I did some weird General construction course though which was like a combination of loadsa stuff like brick work an wood work an plastering an painting.. an yanno the rest of it haha I passed that which was a releif haha!!

Ooooh... haha that was fast!! =D looks goood.. I dont need to pose like anyone now do I? haha xD
I dont think my school even had sociology... I'm not sure though.. it might have had it lol... my school was gay.. But it did have a Alien even thing this one time.. That was aweeeesome... hole school got redecorted to look like a alien nesting ground an we got run around the hole school with some pretend soilders while people in alien costumes chased us =D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
O: How dare you!!

It was well scary.. Plus I was like 15-16 at the time haha It was cool!! But I got injured lool some guy got so scared he sqaushed me agaisnt a wall because he was trying to get aaway hahahaha what a shook head...

Top Bottom