• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil RPG

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
(DOUBLE POST!)
(Vince, Shady, and Minja will be waking up soon)

Tony and Rose sat spread out on the rooftop both beaten up pretty good. The creature had near crushed Rose and flung her through a car's reinforced glass window. Tony simply got messed up, he was also bitten. He'd shoved a gunpowder bag down its thoat and it exploded, but he was bitten trying to do it. It bloodied up his arm pretty good. He did his best to patch it up with some torn shirt sleeve cloth and it seemed to suffice. From there he guzzled salt water to dehydrate himself and slow his bloodflow so the virus wouldn't spread as fast. Just having gone to sleep Rose watched him out cold quietly. She had her own wounds as well and although they were both patched up, he warned her not to get too close to him. Rose looked over the rooftop at the dead creature down below.
"Where the hell did you come from?"
"More like what the hell are you...?" Rose fell back stunned, Tony was awake, but didn't open his eyes. "When you stare, it's hard to stay asleep."
"Sorry. It's morning."
"Really? I can't tell." he said solemnly. They'd blown through half their ammo trying to bring it down before Tony went in with the gunpowder bomb on top of that, neither of them had slept in over twenty-four hours, it was still like night outside as well. I light drizzle ensued. "Hopefully the rain will wash away our trail."
"That'll lead them into the sewer though."
"If they can figure out how to get down there." Tony was silent for a moment. "Water."
Rose rummaged through the bag, when he didn't lift his hand to take it, she pulled off the cap and tipped it into his mouth herself. Tony nodded, Rose pulled it away.
"Thanks."
"No problem." Half the water in the bottle was gone.
"Get yourself a nap. We'll keep moving when we wake up." Tony turned on his radio and set the frequency to 401:73 and laid his head back down on his coat. Rose looked at the monster once more when a powerful feeling struck her. It was the same feeling that plagued Vince, Minja, Shady, and Reno back at the school, but her vision was far to abstract and horrible to describe. She fell back screaming in agony feeling every bit of her torture as if it were real. When Tony opened his eyes to gain a sense of alertness, the same vision befell him. After a time hey both lay even more exhausted than they were before.
Rose soothed Tony back into sleep, but not before he realized that the presence, that had so long been following them, left after the hallucination. Rose crawled back shivering beneath the rain using her coat as a blanket and couldn't get to sleep. Despite what he told her, she crawled over to him and warmer when pressed against his body heat. Tony must've noticed, for he moved, but he didn't dissuade her from leaving. After the freak phenomenon he would've been incosiderate of her feelings to turn her away, she needed sleep just as much as he, and he needed her just as much as she needed him.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
THis is a Resident evil RPG, We all made a charactr wich is trapped in a city ivested with zombies and are try to get out toghether, join!

Valentine

Hard To Kill
We were all awaken now, Daylight. Shady: we need to keep moving, I still got three clips and I'd never used my Shotgun.
My thoughts are that'll we make it down to the subways perhaps we can get the hold of a train.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Valentine: Love the sig. Cool.

The storm blackened the sky further, but the edge of town where the train was was hailed with unspeakable conditions. On top of that, the mass majority of the city has been infected, very few survived. The mysterious monsters (which I'm still not going to reveal yet... HA HA) lurk in the shadows and the strange hallucinations happening more frequently and at random, not to mention their increasing realism. The zombies also seemed to becoming more vast in number. After 24 hours of mindless travel, most of them had found the streets. If the city was hell before, it really was now.

Trinity

Yeah,Shady,but I'm a bit worried..I blew all of my shotgun ammo,but have a lot of it for my ammo...Also..-She stopped..She blushed a bit...-Somehow,I felt more secure with the shotgun..And also,there's a storm outside,our vision would be pretty blur..So how do we get to the subway?Find a functional car or something...-She hasitated a bit...-And...Remember our little gas station adventure?I'm pretty sure I heard gunshots,and they hadn't come from us...Shady,I thinik that there are some other survivors too...-

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Thanks! DegenerateElite.
Sure there are other survivors but we must get ourself to the subway and if there isn't a functional car we'll just have to sprint.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Shady opened the door gently, there noone in sight. Shady: All Right let's move out! we went outside and looked around the city was a mess and there were some zombies eating on someone but they where too distrcted to even notice us sneak by, but later they became more!
Shady: there's too many of them.

Trinity

"My God,where did they come from..There weren't so many.." Minja fired a few shots at the nearest zombies.."No use,there's just too many of them.." Minja hoplessly looked aroud.."We're good as dead" she thought..But,then she saw a sprout,dukt (dunno what's it the right word-the pipe which is connected to the buiding)and up above a fire exit..-Guys,I hope you can climb...-

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
The rain now pours more heavily as you try to climb and one zombie in particular approaches looking particularly menacing. The bullets don't scare it either.
Several blocks down the road the massive winds that blow through sweep away the clutter of the streets revealing a pair of walkie talkies, the car lights reflected from them as if they were presents from God.

Trinity

They made it to the fire exit staircase...But barely...In one moment a zombie grabbed Minja's leg,and if it wasn't for Shady,she would be probably devoured or undead..They broke a window,and went inside the small,abandoned apartment...The smell of rotting flesh wasn't that strong here...-Ok,I think that we should check this apartment out,see if we could find anything useful,and head straight to the roof...-

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
It'd been awhile since their battle and hallucination, but Tony and Rose were moving again. Tony was able to move unhindered despite being bitten.
"You alright?"
"No need to keep worrying about me. I don't think we're being followed anymore either."
"Then we can join that other group?"
"Correction, you can join that other group. That man said that we'd become one of the zombies if we were bitten by one, God only knows what I'll become after nearly losing an arm to a monster like that. We'll stay close, but only so you can go to them if I lose it."
"Well maybe since it's not a zombie, nothing bad'll happen." Rose said hopefully.
"Come on now... I admire your optimism though!"
He said it all in such a carefree tone that it appeared as though he were joking about it.
Rose eyed him warily, he seemed to be lost in thought.
Then again... that's only if they survive. Hope they find the letter I left them....

L

Lurker
another of degeneraes long posts.sorry but there really long.

Yay thank you guys it is stickied

Trinity

How did u manage to do that? you astral projected yourself a few blocks,and got them? BE REAL.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I want to be a Tyrant. Roaming around eating peoples brains after mashing them to stew, can
I just interupt you lot at any point an steal your imaginary items?

Valentine

Hard To Kill
There was a zombie sitting on the floor in the bedroom, when it saw me it tried to get up and so did, it walked towards me. One kick in the stomach and it flue back aginst a bookshelf and down on its knees some books fell on it, again it stood up without problems and continued aproaching me, I threw my SOG Fusion knife right between the eyes and it fell down. Shady: C YA! I picked up my knife and washed it in the kitchen.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
One: I don't think rathit likes reading my posts. What's up rathit? You don't like my posts? I'll fix it somehow if it don't work for you.

Two: RE5, I have domain over all the zombies, I'm saving the more "advanced" creatures for later, but you're welcome to help me. To be honest, I really like this thread and hope it last beyond 50 pages, actually I have an idea on how to get a chilling change of scenery too. Mwa ha ha! So let's not use tyrants or anything of that sort ...yet. Message me and we'll plan stuff! HA! I LOVE THIS THREAD!

Three: Love readin' everyone's posts. Awesomeness.

Top Bottom