• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil RPG

Trinity

I think that we should lay low for a few days here...And only scan through the building,cause in the meantime we could get a reply from other survivors...If not...Well see..But there is a large possibility we find something useful in the building..

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
"Tony." Tony kept walking, "Tony!"
"Huh? What?"
"Light!" Rose was pointing through a window down the road where a small light flickered. It couldn't have been anything more than a laptop.
"Good eye." Tony stated, but something was different. He ccould see the screen. Even from eight blocks away, he could see it.
"How do they have electricity...?" Tony muttered under breath.
"What's the matter with you? Your hearing is going." Tony snapped out of his world.
"No, I'm just distracted."
"Well snap out of it. That first monster is still roaming around, God knows how many more there will be."
"Or birds, the rain isn't heavy enough to put them down yet." Tony looked at the screen and pulled out his walkie talkie.
"What're you doing?"
"They're searching frequencies."
"Who?"
"The people over there. Even though I'm glad they're alive, something's bugging me."
"You can see that far!?" Tony didn't respond, but tried to match his frequency to one of the one's they were testing. With some match work, he was able to match it and pick up a signal. Tony chuckled triumphantly.
"Hello?"

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
ChrisRedfield1994;25987 said:
Name: James Czechovich
Weapons: M4A1 Carbine w/ ACOG scope, PEQ Unit, M92FS
Appearance: ACU trousers and jacket, ACU Interceptor body armour, MICH 2000 helmet w/ ACU cover, brown eyes, Balaclava that reveals only James's eyes

(Is that OK?)

Damn, gonna have to take you down a couple of notches. I thought I knew beefed before, but damn.... Fair warning, coming in with all that, I'm not gonna make it easy. Actually, I think since everyone seems fairly survival-sufficient I'm gonna get realistic with you guys now. You all have ten posts (between all of you) before I get realistic. Trust me, I mean it -plus the help I have from RE5? (welcome to the dark side!) Oooh... so much fun....

Trinity

Degenerate-You're scaring me :confused:

Shady and Vince went out to scout their floor...They were on the last,4th one...And Mr.Hugh's flat was one of the foor on the floor..So they had to cover a narrow hall and 3 apartments...They found flashlights in the attick,so they had some light provided.They were safe,apart from the possible zombies lurking through the floor,because they were scary,but stupid,so the ones from the floors below couldn't climb up the stairs.

Minja stayed in the apartment.She had been tumbling through the kitchen,trying to find some candles,when she heard a sound coming from the laptop...-Hello-she heard...A male's voice...She ran to it,knocking down a chair on the way...-Hello-She said,trembling with excitment-Can you hear me?If you can,tell me your location.We can help...-

L

Lurker
Vince heard Minja talking to herself so Vince handed Shady his Striker and a case of clips and went off. He then walked into the apartment and Minja was talking to the computer without a microphone. Vince laughed and tossed her one.

Trinity

-Never was good at tehnology.I can project a building,but can't use a mike. Thanks Vince..Where's Shady? You shouldn't have left him alone...Oh well.I heard someone on the lap's radio..A male voice..-She then repeated what she said before...

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
(My posts won't count towards the ten post grace period. So don't worry about me blowing them all.)

"My God, how'd you?" Rose was baffled by Tony's insight -and scared. It wasn't normal. She'd heard of the sixth sense that humans had in movies and books, but sight like a hawk?
"I appreciate the offer, but I can't accept the help." Tony replied. "Can't give you our location either. That might entice you to come for us, but we're nearby. Have a whole lot to talk about too. You guys secure enough to talk for an hour or two?"

Trinity

Minja stared at the screen.She was shocked...-How..How do you know where we are?- She looked up at Vince,but he looked confused as she was...

L

Lurker
Vince then went out to see if Shady was okay. He was so he went back in. Vince also needed new clothes but didnt want to use others so he told Minja his apartment was close by and its more on the edge of racoon so we should all head there.

Trinity

-Naah,we're staying put until we get an answer.We can't afford loosing the signal..So pipe down,and don't be such a spoil sport...You can use some of the clothes from the wardrobe,or I could wash yourse.-

Trinity

-Abnoxous creten-Minja thought.They were the same age,but he acted as he was much older then her.But then again,she was so thankful for the company that she realy didn't care...She sat back in the couch,lit a cigarette,and stared at the screen...Nothing..Then she took Hugh's diary from the table,and started going through it again...-Nothing I could understand...-And on the last full page,written in a shaky,nervous handwriting..."Itchy,itchy...Find James Jacobs...Answers..His fault...Alexandraaaaa" ....

L

Lurker
Vince went to the apartment across the room. A zombie was there no feet. Vince took out his magnum no problem and killed it. He then found another diary. "Are people here forced to keep diarys?" he though. He then serched three more all with diaries and brought them back. Every room i searched has a diary Vince said to Minja.

Trinity

That's a big coincidence...Did you perhaps find ids through the apartments? some weapons? people?

Trinity

-I hope that Shady's having more luck...Ok..We're changing shifts...-Minja put out her menthol cigarette,and jumped up...-Watch the laptop,and go through these diaries...I found this in Hugh's one..-She handed him the page she read before...-Keep save-She said,packing a shotgun and ammo..-Oh,and,don't doze off..-She said,smiling at him as she went through the door...She saw Shady leaving apartment number 13..-Found anything interesting.Vince and I sure did...-And she told him about the diaries and the misterious contact..-Anyway..We should head down to the 3rd floor...She said,stepping down the first step,her shotgun in her hands...

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
The connection was fuzzy, Tony could tell they got the first message and were waiting for a followup, but the laptop signal was extremely weak.
They traveled to the building across the street and tried again. Tony and Rose were still out of sight, but the signal was better.
"Hey, looks like you guys are secure. Mind sparing an hour or two?"

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
The zombies were now vast in number, the birds still roamed, but the increasingly harsh weather conditions put a hamper on their flight. Going to the streets was suicide, not just for center city now. It'd been a day in half since the outbreak and the zombies were now finding their way around the city and learning, to some small extent, how to get into buildings. They began beating on the doors to the apartment building in the lobby.

Top Bottom