• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil RPG

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Rose noticed the zombies from the fire escape where she was situated. She spoke into her walkie talkie.
"Barricade the stairs on the bottom floor!"

Trinity

Minja and Shady cleared the third floor.They shot 3 or 4 zombies and what is most unusal found 4 more diaries with similar contents.It's like the whole buliding was inhabited by Bravo corp. research scientists...They also retrieved more ammo,weapons and medipacks and in one hidden drawer in apartment 10,a map of the sewers which had something written on it in Spanish.Minja and Shady couldn't understand it,so they went to "their" apartment to report and put the artifacts...They entered the living room....

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Shady: Vince! do you know any spanish? Shady: what was that? you don't, aha ok^^.
Let's just use the computer to translate it then, we sat down and saw it through. It seems to be an underground passage to some sort of underground training facility. If we use the elevator and push buttun 2, 5, 3, 9. The elevator should take us to a secret underground floor, hmm?...

Trinity

...As they looked at the unbelivable message...They heard buzzing from the mic..Vince quickly put them on.The terror on his face was obvious.-Zombies,they found a way to get through the building.We must barricade the front hall,but somehow let the other surviors in..-
-Damn-Minja said and Shady cursed...-Quickly-

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
"Goddammit! You try to find survivors and you don't listen to them when they talk to you!" Tony screamed. "For Christ's sake...."
Tony hurried up the fire escape and threw his walkie talkie through the window across the street hitting Shady in head near 'bout knocking him out. Tony hurried out of sight before the others could take a look. The walkie talkie he threw was back on the original frequency he'd inteded and so was Rose's. It was this way because the other walkie talkies were still out there and if a survivor happened to come across them, they could make contact.
"Did you just throw that through the window?"
"Somehow... yeah."
"Tony, you're scaring me."
Zombies littered the alley beneath them.
"We'll have to keep moving. Try to get one of those blockheads on the walkie talkie while we move."

Trinity

-Wtf- Minja screamed,as Shady got hit on the head with a..-Walkie talkie? I'm realy getting tired with this espionage sh*t!! I almost miss the zombies,they were at least quet,dumb,and vicious...-She was nervous.She picked up the walkie talkie-LISTEN! I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HECK YOU ARE,BUT ALL THE LITTLE GAMES YOU'RE PLAYING ARE OVER! EITHER WE MEET FACE TO FACE,WHICH WOULD BE LOGICAL IF YOUR FRIENDS,OR YOU AND YOUR WALKIE TALKIES,SECRETS AND STUFF CAN GO TO HELL..-She yelled.She was frustrated.She had suffered so much for the lose of Reno,that she couldn't help loosing others.Every living soul in this kingdom of undead must be saved..She threw the walkie talkie,and ran to the bedroom,slamming the door behind her."Must be PMS" Vince said..."Oh,and she forgot to say -over-"...

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Rose was baffled at the outburst. Tony turned to her. She held out the walkie talkie to him as they walked.
"It's for you."
"Gee, thanks."
Tony held up the WT. (short for walkie talkie, gettin' sick of writing it)
"I apologize for the informality, but I have my reasons for keeping a distance -and if you really don't want our help than next time a flock of birds threatens to eat you all alive with no chance of escape, I'll be sure to videotape it. Be more kind, we're going out of our way to help you. For example; there's a ****load of zombies breaking into the bottom floor of the building you're in. Block the staircase -and the elevator ...just in case. Unless of course you don't want our help."
Rose snatched the WT. from Tony.
"I apologize for his bad manners, but I was hoping we could exchange info once you guys are all set up. Please, think on it. We could both benefit from each other."
Tony muttered something inaudible under his breath.

Trinity

Minja sat on the bed,smoking.She felt so helpless. She didn't know what to do.Vince and Shady barricaded the front hall,so they'll be zombie safe for now.She gasped.-What to do? What to do...-She felt sorry about the things she said.....
....She picked up the WT -We meet,where? Supposing you don't want to come here,which would be the best.By the way any of you know Spanish? (Please do) and knows anything in biology? We found some diaries,that maybe explain what happened here..Over-She was about to lower the WT,when she added-Please,come.-

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Hmm? that was the last baricade time to get some sleep, I went up and I saw Minja smoking, Shady: do you think it's propriate to smoke inside hmm desperate times I guess, I went to the couch and ley to rest for an hour.

Trinity

Minja finished her cigarette,throwing the leftovers through the window.She took her clothes off,putting them over a chair near the bed. She helped herself with one of Alexandra's PJ-s..She tried to sleep,but she couldn't..She just twisted and turned hopelessly..Then she remembered. She took out a pair of blankets and brought them to Vince and Shady who occupied the living room...-Listen guys-she said,sitting down near Vince.-I've been thinking.We're stuck in this together.We save each otherslives daily...But we don't know anything about each other...-

L

Lurker
Does that really matter? I know 2 different languages INCLUDING spanish and german. That should take care of your needs.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Rose replied to Minja's message.
"Sorry to say, we don't know any Spanish. I do know a little Latin though, if that helps any. What do you need it for?"
"I'm good at science." Tony blurted out.
Rose and Tony could be heard bickering about something.
"Tony can't meet you guys face to face. There's a reason, so get ready to listen." Tony sat down. His vision blurred somewhat, then refocused, an intsense heat pulsated inside him.
"We heard from a medical guy in a pharmacy who worked for Umbrella that this zombie thing is contagious. If you get bitten or scratched or they penetrate your skin in any way, you'll become one of them. Sometimes it takes longer than others, but we ran into a monster a while back and it was freakish; needless to say, Tony got torn up pretty well trying to save my useless hide." Rose smiled at him sadly as he appeared lost in his own little world.
"On top of that, we know Umbrella has something to do with all this crap. We ran into some type of extermination squad sent by Umbrella to get rid of these things. S.T.A.R.S. station has been leveled by another monster we managed to run from and we keep having these strange hallucinations -and I haven't even been bitten yet." She choked when she realized she said yet. Her heartbeat raced at the realization. Rose sat down next to Tony and put her arm around his shoulder, he did the same.
"What do you guys think-" Tony snatched the WT from Rose and spoke hoarsely.
"We saved your necks back there. In return, promise me if I turn into one of those freaks you guy'sll take care of her."
Tony said it as more of a statement than a favor and didn't even wait for a response and handed to Rose again. Rose fell speechless for a moment before regaining her composure.
"Well... don't want to throw all we have at you guys at once. So get back to us when you're all ready. Neither of us are meeting anywhere anytime soon anyway."
Rose looked down at the zombie-filled streets knowing it'd be awhile before they went anywhere.

L

Lurker
My blood type is O. You will take it without concequences because its universal and my blood is immune. Get here right now as fast as you can. You dont want to turn into one of them.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
(RE5; you're free to use lickers in any way you want, even on Tony and Rose. Please, be brutal. use them like the hunters and smokers in Left 4 Dead even -but yeah. We have unlocked the licker.... Hell yeah! Barricaded rooms like the one the main group is currently in though are off-limits for spawning. Temporary refuge isn't such as offices with locked doors and rooftops etc. for example, Tony and Rose are perfect lambs for slaughter. 'good luck' Let's release more as they progress through the city. We'll save tyrants and maybe even G for last.)

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Rose replied to him (Vince), hopeful.
"How do you know? Did one penetrate your skin -or was it a flesh wound?"

(Which is how you described it rathit. Appreciate the concern, but no God-modding. Appreciate the effort though.)

L

Lurker
Vince replied "penetration.". He then heard them reply he might not be immune.

Damn it!

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
"It can take up to as long as a few days before even experiencing symptoms apparently." Rose replied. "Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but everyone should be aware of that."
"Sounds like the Influenza from hell...." Tony muttered.
"Tony's already feeling it..." Rose then remebered what Tony wanted ask earlier, but decided to save it until they had time to respond to her previous avalanche of information.

Trinity

(rathit for the sake of the plot,you do NOT know Spanish :p )

Minja snached the WT from Vince..-Listen,I know we began on a rough foot,but believe me,your lives matter to me,as much as my own...But guys,the infection is the reason I want you to come here,to us. Because,we found 4-5 diaries from Bravo corp-I didn't understand much,because it's all science stuff,but I think that they are conected with umbrela,and that this building is a hideoute for their scientists..And we found a map of a sewer system,which has some kind of instructions I think,but it's written down in Spanish...Please,you should check the diaries out...Cause there might be a cure right under our noses...Please..

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
"Umbrella building, huh? Well that would explain why they still have power. Most likely backup generators." Tony said, Tony reached for the WT.
"As much as I appreciate the offer, I can't risk it. I'd rather we trade members and Rose goes with you while your bitten friend goes with me; but we can't even do that right now. Too many zombies and we wasted half our ammo on the last monster we fought. I know you guys are having ammo troubles as well. The building you're in isn't easily accessable by rooftop either. If you do manage to get out, let us know. We left some guns for you guys in center city. You can there via the sewers. The sewers are relatively safe."
"Otherwise, there's no benefit to meeting right now. Describe the scienctific stuff." Rose said.
"With all the details. We might be able to help."

Top Bottom