• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil RPG

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Uhh, rathit... mind explaining how the birds miracoulously didn't show up? There's no way you could've made it out, done all that, and gotten back alive. No way... Last I checked, everyone was going downstairs looking for Reno and you had brought a food truck out in front of the school. What's up, man?
Willin' to let the bird thing slip, this time... (seein' as how I control them) but I have barriers like that set up to DELAY progress, not to be completely bypassed. Takes away from the fun of it. Also, are you abandoning Reno?

Warning: The birds are staring, they're hungry. They're covering the rooftops of every building for several square blocks.

L

Lurker
Okay. Vince, Shady, and Minja set off for Vince`s van. They got in. "Be right back." Vince said. He then went and brought in some more food and put it in the back of his truck along with the cases of ammo. He then got in and drove to the mall.

@degenerate Reno we are abandoning since he hadnt made a post in this topic for about 4 days. and i also didnt read your long post about the birds so idk.

Trinity

Well,you can leave me as well...You're stories are getting on my nerves...What is the point of us all trying to make a good atmosphere,and detail every movement,if you do everetying in a second...No fun anymore...Dunno..That's my opinion at least...

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
NOOOO!!! I like your posts... You can always seperate from the group! You want a challenge, I can hook you up into Tony's story. BIG challenges planned that'll even affect the main group.

rathit: okay, this was my bad, I forgot to mention before. You get too much done in one post. The zombie entries don't even have time to react. If you want to do more, we'll bomb the city on page 100 or higher even... until we're bored. No hurry man, chill and enjoy the tension. That's what it's all about.
Less actions in a single post. Valentine and Trinity are pretty good about their post length, refer to them. Not trying to attack you, just want you to flow. Get what I'm sayin'? You'll enjoy it more, promise you. (Smiles)

So, is everyone in the mall now or the school?

L

Lurker
hmmm. i think were in my van but i dont know.

When Vince was driving birds started attacking his van which he then pulled over making zombes surround the car. Damn it. Vince yelled out. He took out a striker and started shooting but that only attracted more.

Is that decent enough?

Trinity

Everything happened in a split second...They were driving slowly,but steady progressing through the streets...Minja was sitting alone in the back...She was very tired..No she was more tired...Like she aged 10 years...She still couldn't forget the pain she felt in that dark,smelly hall..And Reno...She was so worried...They left him a message which he couldn't miss..If he were still alive..-STOP THINKING LIKE THAT-she toled herself...She was just about to take a nap...She always loved driving...She could watch the scenes shifting through the windows for ages...So calm,so peaceful...Closing her eyes,she saw beautiful landscapes...The mountains and lakes of her homeland...Oh how she wished she were there..But,she must survive,survive and find out what happened here..For the sake of mankind..For the sake of her land...

Minja's dosing was errupted by harsh tapping..She opened her eyes...-Oh,****...-Birds,at least 20 of them...The window won't hold on much longer..She saw Shady pointing a gun from the front seat..-NOOOOO! Don't shoot,you'll only let them in faster..-She yelled...Vince tried to shake them of...Which resulted with a crash...And lots of zombies draging nearer to them...They stepped out of the car,and started running for their lifes...Shooting only the zombies that were in their way...Minja turned around in one second,and fired a shot at the car...She hit the gastank...and...*CABOOM...* After that....Total darkness...For all 3...
They woke up some time after...

L

Lurker
Vince woke up with a bad migrain. *huff* Thanks Minja. he said. He then got up, one bird coming for him. Damn it. He yelled again. He shot a magnum at it but missed. it was then coming for tired Minja. He shot it just in the nick of time acidentally grazing Minja. Sorry. Vince whispered

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Looks like we're of by foot now, there's a gastation just before the mall, let's head there first. Everyone ok? Shady was reloading his Socom which was still as good as new -quite some gun this is, however let's move we don't want to draw anymore attention.

Trinity

-Considering we're trapped in this twisted nightmare...yeah,pretty much..I don't know about you guys,but I'm running pretty low on ammo...-

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Tony and Rose continued traveling by foot taking care to avoid populated areas.
"Tony, they're survivors!"
Tony instantly turned to see what Rose was talking about, fortunately he saw them. They looked like specs. Tony pulled out his scope to get a better look. They were in the street and it was littered with cars, the gas station was ahead of them. They all looked worn out.
"Tony, we should join up with them."
"No, we still have that thing following us. They're probably having a rough enough time as it is. Let's not burden them."
"So we're just going to run?"
"As long as we can. If contact isn't necessary, let's avoid it."
Rose nodded unsurely, but couldn't argue his logic. In the distance though, Tony saw the sky turn black -and it wasn't the storm clouds drawing closer. They all moved in unison. The birds were heading for the group. Tony got a look at them through his rifle scope and looked at the birds only a few blocks away. It was likely they didn't even know they were coming. There was no way Tony and Rose could've stopped them all either.
"What... is that?" Rose asked unable to distinguishe the birds from one another.
"Birds."
"What?"
"Ever seen Alfred Hitchcock movies, come on!"
"What're we gonna do? We can't stop that!"
"Yeah we can. We need to make a cocktail though."
"How? We have no alcohol."
"We drank a good bit at that bar." Tony said running. "The alcohol is still in our bloodstream."
"You're cutting me!?"
"Won't bleed you dry, I'll be doing it too."
"What the hell'l we use for a bottle!?"
Tony scanned the cars around him as he ran and found what he was looking for. He ran over to the car got inside and pulled out a half full bottle of beer and a lighter.
"Let's go." Thankful they wouldn't have to bleed as much as he thought they would; Tony and Rose rushed down the street and climbed up the fire-escape in a nearby alley and stood at the corner of the rooftop. Tony tore two long strips of cloth from his sleeves and one medium one. He pulled out his knife cut his own left arm and let the blood drain into the bottle a bit, when it was four-fifths full, he bandaged his arm with the cloth and did the same to Rose until it was full, bandaged her arm and stuck the medium-size cloth in the bottle and pulled out the lighter.
"When you throw this, aim for the gas station. I'm gonna shoot it so the alcohol spreads more. Then we'll throw one of the gunpowder bags and blow up the the gas station as the birds pass."
"I can't throw that far! Besides, you can hit this?"
"Frisbees at the shooting range? Shootist's pasttime."
"They're going to go for the gas station when they see the birds though."
"That'd be stupid. They'll just corner themselves. I'm not saying this'll get all the birds either, doubtless we'll have to cover them from a distance, but we can take out most of them with this. Also, those people are smart enough to have survived this long, so let's just hope they still have their wits about them." Tony readied his rifle. "On my mark..."
The birds were even more numerous than they appeared as they neared, even then, he knew after the explosion with the cover he'd have to provide, the group needed to find cover soon. "Hope you don't throw like a girl." Tony joked nervously. Tony got ready imagining he was at the shooting range years ago with the fresh air and green trees with birds singing and nature teeming with life around him. He felt at ease somewhat, when he was completely lost he was at the peak of his focus. "Throw it."

L

Lurker
post tooken away do to me not knowing what degenerate is doing do to long posts again.

Trinity

Ignoring rathit's post...

The 3 of them stood close to each other,their backs turned to each other so they could cover a full circle sight...The birds were progressing faster now....-We should head for the gas station-said Shady..-No,we'll be cornered...-Minja replied...In that moment the gas station started to burn..It was a sign from heaven.Although most of the birds remained intact,Minja saw a way out of this mess...The garage next to the station wasn't in a bad condition yet...-Listen,I have a plan..-She said...-

....They ran to the garage,and crawled into the car pit,beneath a car that was sitting there,waiting for the repair that would never come...-The birds followed them,most of them burned down in the process...After a few minutes,Minja yelled-RUN..-They went to the backdoor which led them into a small alley...And they continued to run...The gas station exploded...Killing all the birds...They made it...But for a split second..

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
The small number of birds still able to move after the massive blast were few enough that Tony was able to pick them off as the followed the group through the garage. Carefully he aimed, shooting the birds without hitting any of the group members. After they reached the back door and closed it the birds were cut off. It would take awhile before they realized they could go back outside to follow.
"I don't believe it." Rose said surprised, "That actually worked." she said shocked, facing Tony.
"Not much into rifles, I assume?"
"Shotguns. My dad sold them. He wasn't bad with them either, could shoot like fifty cans in twenty seconds. He showed me how to use one and well..." She held up the shotgun to him to signify why she chose it. "Feels..."
"Natural." Tony finished,
"Yeah." The two were silent a moment.
"I hope they survive. I didn't just waste nine out of our ten rifle rounds for them to go and die." Tony put the rifle in the case so he wouldn't be tempted to use it again. "Good thing Rain gave me handgun...." he muttered.
"Let's get moving, I have a feeling that monster is still following us." Tony looked up at her as if seeing her in a new light.
"Likewise...."

Trinity

There were a few zombies,in the closed up little alley...And a small door as an only way out...They decided to run and dodge...They couldn't waste their ammo...So they dashed through,and stumbled to the door..-****,they're locked..-Minja yelped...-Wait,I can pick the lock..Cover me..- She took a hairpin..The lock was a simple one,like the ones on diaries..And she was an experet in opening those..She kneeled,and started picking..Vince and Shady were covering her,their butts near to her head..-If any of you let a wind out,I'll personally push you down to the zombies..-She tried to hide her concearn with this joke,because the moans were getting louder,hungrier..more mad..-There-..she opened the door..and they ran through...Barricading them..-That was a close one-she smiled...

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Tony slipped through the window quietly. They were on the fire escape to his apartment building, fortunately, he was right next to it. Love stepped in to behold a neo-modern room with a divine sense of art. She least expected Tony to have a flat like this. It was nice. She followed him into his room gazing at numerous pictures on the shelves of the far wall.
Tony rummaged through his closet and found what he was looking for; an assault rifle, standard infantry issue.
"Whoah, they let you guys keep those?"
"No." Tony pulled out his duffel bag which he was allowed to take home. He switched out everything from the weapon's case to the duffel bag so it'd be easier to carry and then he headed for the kitchen.
"How do you still have it then?"
"It belonged to a friend of mine." Tony said filling th bag with food. "He died... back in Haiti. It was a ridiculous skirmish, it never should've happened, but it did. I have nothing but pictures of him and the only thing he was going to leave me in a storage facility in Barcelona because of legal issues with his will. I smuggled the rifle stateside as a momento."
"Does it have-" Love fell silent at her own insensitivy. "What was he like?"
"Now's not the time for that. I don't have have any ammo for it either. I know where to get it though. There was guy behind the Radio Shack in center city that was loaded with black market guns and ammunition. Technically, this counts as black market because automatic weaponry is outlawed in the US."
"Center city!? You're on crack!"
"It'll be worth it, trust me." Tony said continueing his obsessive compulsive unwavering. "We'll tak the sewer. Raccoon city has a fairly clean sewer system. Come up, go back down."
"I hope it's worth it." Rose said skeptically, it was apparent in her tone.
I do too. Tony thought. The feeling of confronting something big didn't escape him, perhaps it was even stronger now than before. I do too.

L

Lurker
Hm. What are we doing next? Vince asked Minja. Im building up the barricade to be heavy on both doors and eating dinner and going to sleep. Vince then built the barricades with stuff he found around in the waiting room.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
The storm that then overtook the sky that would undoubtedly block all the sunlight the next day. Though it was only thunder for the moment, harsher weather conditions were sure to follow, and without the light of the moon, the streets were as black as pits.
The zombies' didn't relent, though unable to bypass Vince's barricade, it was obvious they would be moaning to get through all night.

Trinity

The night spent in that little waiting room seemed like a nightmare to Minja..Vince and Shady fell asleep almost emediately,but Minja couldn't...She took her biker jacket off and put it over her companions,hoping that it would provide some warmth for them...The sounds comming from outside were demonic...Hungurly,persistant moans,door raping,and the madned sound of a storm...-Great-Minja said ironicly,and kicked a can on the floor,like it was it's fault for all that happened...-Tomorow's going to be a blast...- She sat down in a corner,put her head down to her knees,and started to cry....She wasn't as cold and tough as people thought she was...They called her "Ice Bitch" through high-school,because she was like ice,with her grayish hair,blue eyes and pale skin,and was always qute lonely and quiet...And that seemed to bother people...Anyway,she was glad that Vince and Shady were sleeping like rocks..she couldn't bare the fact them seeing her cry...-Being alone,is my faith...-She said quetly,Vince's snoring intersecting her sobbs....

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
"This place is creepy."
"You have less to worry about down here than you do topside. -No people."
Tony was using the lighter, it still had a good bit of fuel in it. Without it, everything would've turned pitch black. He didn't know the sewer system, but he did have a general sense of what dircetion to head.
When they finally found the right manhole Tony went up first.
"Are you squimish?"
"No."
"Thanaphobe?"
"No- for better or for worse." Tony held down the less filthy of his hands to her and pulled her up as they were greeted with chaos. By a stroke of complete luck they spawned from within a parimeter of some type of enforcement squad long-since gone, but the area wasn't as full of the zombies as the other areas. Flames distanced most of them. The car piles and wreckage of the streets were welcome obstacle against them, but the blood-paved streets and agonizing cries of people still alive but no doubt being eaten sent a terrifying chill down Rose's spine. Tony continued on. They crossed the street and entered the radio shack through the ****tered glass window. Tony paused, picked up two sets of walkie talkies, four packs of batteries, stuffed them in his bag and continued on to the back.
The back room was a completely different scene. It was like that of an old gangster hang out with pool table, a desk full of cluttered paper, and a liquor bar. In the back cabinet were an array of guns hanging messily out of place. Someone had been trying to get to it in a hurry, but judging from the trail of blood, that someone didn't make it.
Tony checked the bottom shelf, found a good number of ammo boxes for his rifle and noticed the automatic shotgun.
"You like shotguns right."
"Shotgun fetish!" she joked,
Tony tossed her the automatic and some shells, he stuffed the rest of the ammo in his bag. The rest were guns they didn't need and would only slow them down, but then an idea struck him. He stuffed the bag, got everything they needed and asked Rose to help him carry the rest of the gun out to the armored van in the abandoned parimeter outside.
After carrying out the guns and ammo they amounted to a rifle with two cases of ammo, fifteen rounds each. A small submachine gun with two ammo cases, fifty rounds each. Finally, was the shotgun Rose was leaving behind, great handling, but only as good as the reload speed of the user. For that was two cases of ammo, fifteen rounds each. The four handguns they piled had four cases with them holding twenty bullets each. Tony reached for a notepad deeper in the truck and wrote down a message.
Hope these help.
He placed it on top of the guns and sat down tossing Rose a bag of chips.
"They're not coming center city."
"We leave a note... it would be a different story. One of them ran out of ammo shooting at the birds awhile back. They're low."
Rose was silent.
"Thanks for-"
"None neccessary."
Rose smiled and nodded. "I'd have to be heartless to let a smile like that go."
Rose chuckled.
They finished their chips and returned to the sewers. After resurfacing near a private law firm office barricaded by zombies trying to get in, Tony and Rose slipped away quietly. Tony, then wrote an extremely elaborate note on how to reach the paremeter in center city through the sewers and on a side note wrote three things.
You need a light source.
If a zombie bites, or even scratches you, you'll become one of them later, minutes, hours, or days, it will happen. Don't get bitten.
The radio frequency is 401:73. Tony left two of the four walkie-talkies and some batteries with the note on top of a car so it'd stand out and the rushed off.
They were two blocks down before they saw it. A mosnter, not unlike the one at the bar, but not the same. The zombies stared at it and out of primitive fear, they pitifully stumbled over one another trying to scatter, even the ones in the alleys. Despite all the chaos, it would still be three hours before Vince, Minja, and Shady awoke to see the ensuing wreckage.
"****!"
"Run!"

Top Bottom