• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil RPG

Trinity

-That took care of them-Minja said and lighted her own cigarette...-So off to get Reno...I hope he's OK,cause I'm going to kill him...And,I hope you guys have a plan on what to do next...-

L

Lurker
Renos down in the library. Better go find him. i will go look for him. once we all get ready were all going to the mall to hideout. heard they had gun stores.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
(Since no one minds my long entries...)

It was sudden then, all of the zombies froze. Everything came to a crashing halt as if time stood still. Minja, Vince, Shady, and Reno, all four of them could see their surroundings shifting around them as if on an acid trip from overdose. Their reality became distorted and immediately they could feel it.
Vince's gun melted through his fingers like rubber scolding his hands as the blood on the trail he left dove at him trying to suffocate him. Scratching on the ground his veins tore out of his skin and crawled off as the walls around him ****tered as he beheld a sanguine red sky with no sun. Black abstract figures with no distict shape manifested all around him.
Minja fell to her knees as a loud screeching filled her ears. It was as if her eardrums were about to explode. An intense heat made her sweat, her eyes became blurry and her vision unclear. She tried to open them, upon opening she stood on scorched earth. Flames wrapping around her body like fire in cane field. Her skin slowly cripsed and her blood evaporated, barely consciouse and on the ground she gazed mindlessly into a fiery black hole in the sky into which flames were pouring looming ominously over her head as if to devour her.
Shady felt himself pale and cold as if he were already dead on soft-tilled dirt in his birthday suit. He couldn't move, it was as if he was watching his own body from a distance, but he could feel every sensation. His feet sank into the earth slowly, each moment was tears of panic before he came face to face with a ram. Naught but his shoulders stood outside the ground. In the ram's mouth was his tombstone as it dropped it on the ground in front of him. In the distance, Shady could see the ground suddenly turn black, it was moving. Upon nearing it was apparent they were beetles. Their teeth shining lik a shark's and physique like a scarab. Slowly they dug into the ground and then Shady could feel them entering his skin below as he slowly went blind and the true insanity froze over.
In a flash, they all regained a sense of reality. Shaking and on the ground they backed away from the zombies terrified and mystified at the same time. The sensation felt so real it was indescrible to tell how they truly felt despite the rationalizations in their mind. In a flash of lightning, the zombies were gone. It was as if they were never there.
A raven flew to windowsill in the room across from them as they lay on the hallway floor shaking madly. The lone bird stared at them. It fluttered for a moment, but stood there as if beckoning them to the window.
Shaken, Minja approached the window as the bird flew off. She backed away from the window slowly upon the sight. The edge of the roof across the street was lined with birds, all staring at them ominously. They'd perched all down the street. No roof withoin five square blocks was free from their gaze.

L

Lurker
Vince was feeling odd.Suddenly some sensation made him point his gun at Minja. Vince then shook out of it falling to his knees. there was a bullet in his chest. He then layed there, unconscious.

L

Lurker
well out of all i made up im at least trying to be fair. also lucas got dumped down idmediately so i need someone.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Cool, but we're getting off topic again, my fault I suppose. (I'm BANNED! Laughs.) Next entry please. Wanna read some more stuff.

Trinity

Minja stood up.She was shaking,and her whole body ached...She raised her hands and looked at them...They were scorched a minute ago,she could feel the flames devouring her palms..But now,they seemed to be pale,like they always were...She felt like she experienced a thousand deaths...She couldn't describe the feeling,but it seemed like something she read years ago...Like..-Dante's Hell...-She whispered..Her throat was dry...Shady and Vince were also shaken...she wanted to ask them what happened,but she could not...The pain she felt was so fierce,and she didn't want to think about it...Suddenly,saw a crow flying away from the window sims..She approached it,and..-What the ****? - Birds,hundreds of them..like in the Hitchkok's movie..They all stood still,and waited..Malliciously...-Guys,I hope the library doesn't have any windows...-She said,slowly backing away..Some of the birds left their posts,and started to fly,circling the school...With every cicrle they seemed to get closer to the windows..-Em,guys...RUN!!!!!!!!!-

L

Lurker
trinity if you looked i aimed my gun at you and made you shoot me due to the feeling.

L

Lurker
oh. lol.

Vince then woke up and shot at Minja. Why the hell did you shoot me!? Vince yelled.

Trinity

I'm not shooting you..It's stupid..I mean..In such pain you would surely drop your weapons...So..No go..Sorry.

L

Lurker
hmph. Vince got up and made his way downstairs.
he was angry,hulk angry. He went to a nearby police station. He went got a bullet proof vest with long sleeves, a brand new striker, and a magnum. he hung the striker on his back and found a holister for his magnum. Vince found all the ammo he could get, which was 2 cases that could hold 3 clips each, thompson ammo, 4 magnum cases that could hold 2 clips each, and 4 cases of shotgun ammo that could hold 3 clips each. He had to get prepared. the zombie outbreak got worst and worst and he worried it was at its worst phase. He then went to the super market and got himself a school bag that could be hung over your shoulder, and some stuff to eat and drink. He then went to the school an hour later to check if they had moved. they didnt and vince asked "you gonna move?". As vince waited for a reply he reloaded his guns swiftly.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Clothes change:
Birthday suit:
Black soft silk Jeans.
black shirt with green stripes.
black silk vest on top.

Bock on topic: Yes we're about to move, let's get in the van of yours and go to the mall though it's a bit from here but we'll need to take small streets and alleys, takeing other roads is too dangerous. Let's move!

Top Bottom