• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil RPG

Trinity

-This guy is too much..It like having a Superman or something..-she thought..-Yeah sure..Is it diet? ah well..Beggers can't be choosers..Thanks...So..we should make a plan...

L

Lurker
ok sorry i wil try my best to be realistic im 9 years old and im playnig resident evil. i dont understand all of it.

Trinity

I don't think you're 9..But this is too off topic..alecrayrocks you haven't posted in a while..come on :)

L Kennedy

reno heard a woice saying that Minja would like to speak with him in room 70. he stand up with pain in his head.... he ran around trying to find room 70,shooting a few zombies... finally he found room 70 and wnt inside... -Minja your alive, thank godness.. are you ok??

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Too bad the door is out, next time do as I say, perhaps you didn't listen when I said that I've opend room 70! however I like my gun better and I strongly advice washing you hands before you eat anything unless you have suicide thougts...

Trinity

Minja was just about to put some food in her mouth,when she heard a voice behind her..She turned around..Looks like the boy woke up..-Sorry-she said,with the voice of a little girl caught with her hand in the cookie jar before supper...-Oh,and sorry about the door,I was knocking,when this guy-Vince,came out of nowhere,with a rocket..Blah..I'm just glad that there are more people alive...I'm Minja-she said....

...And after a few minutes Reno came through the door,or what remained of them at least..She smiled-Oh Thank God..Me? Fine..Glad to see you didn't get yourself killed..- She suddenly stopped,as she heard moans getting closer...-So,we barricade or we run?-

Valentine

Hard To Kill
WE'er not running... not this time, I'll take care of this! while you two get to room 96, it's a computer room, everything you need to contact are over there. GO!

Trinity

No,I'm not leaving you here. I'm an excellent marksman,and don't intend to run and hide. Plus I suck at computers...Vince and Reno can go to the computer room,..

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
New Entry:
Armin Yaeger
Weapons- 45. Magnum with ten spare bullets. A rifle slung over his back with no extra rounds. An army combat knife stolen from Ranger Joe's amidst the chaos. (All of the other ammunition was already taken.)
Average height native american male. Muscular and toned (from frequent visitation to the gym before the virus swept the city.) Used to be in the military. (Thus the name.)

This guy check out?

Trinity

The zombies were already near the door when Vince and Reno ran out.Minja and the boy whose name she didn't hear yet went to cover them...

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Take Cover! Reno and Vince was on their way while me and Minja where shooting the zombies. Ah sheet what a day, acctulaly the name's Shady...

L

Lurker
accepted degenerate

Vince ran out of the room trying to get to the computer room. Eventually when zombies were attacking him, he remembered he forgot his gun. He had tooken martial arts though so he knocked a few on the ground, ran, then made it to the computer room. He locked and barricaded the room with a few desks. Vince then remembered reno and just had the door unlocked but lightly barricaded. He then tried to contact the military. He kept on failing out of alot of attempts. "Damn i wish i knew that girls phone number" He said with rage.All he could do is keep on trying. After about a half hour of work Vince made it but still no sign of Reno. "I hope that kid can care for himself." He said.

Vince was on line with the military for a few minutes but then the power shut out. "DAMN!" Vince yelled out taking out his lighter. He eventually made it back to the Security room unharmed.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Do you guys mind if I take control of a few infected creatures to add to the challenge a bit? I mean, infinite Thompsons is kinda easy-breezy.

(Name change for my character: Tony Miranda)

(Also, please ask for permission before interjecting with my characters' story.)

(Two hours earlier)

The smell of smoke and alcohol filled the bar. The bar was like a black sheep in the city and fittingly placed on the edge. I was quiet when it was. Most of the rough-necks and hard-asses spent most of their time playing pool, but not a day went by where there wasn't a bar fight. Jack, the owner and bartender of this fine and relaxing establishment had to keep a clean-up crew on twenty-four hour duty just to keep the place presentable. Even then, it was a stereotypical fashioned slum back alley-type bar that no one knew about.
Tony had gotten into his fair share of fights there too. He was tough though. He had no problems getting up from taking a hit. His problem was landing a hit ...at least until his entry into the military. All of his fore-father's served in wars -big ones. Though, involved in countless smaller wars in third-world countries, Tony felt incomplete without his own great war to claim unto himself. The bar fights helped somewhat, but not enough. His return to the city and bar in which he felt so secure and at home was a welcome visitation before he moved on in his life; but his soul was crying out for something... of what he couldn't comprehend.
"Jack, what's on the TV there?"
Jack looked to the TV and face Tony with a smile.
"You finally interested in the news huh? I guess what they say is true; 'if it bleeds, it leads."
"Come on, Jack. Just turn it up."
Jack stopped polishing his glass and turned up the TV. Only three minutes passed before the jukebox fell upon deaf ears and billiards lay on the table solitary. Everyone in the bar fell silent at the reports of the cannibalism plagueing the city.
"Holy- ****...."
"Mary, mother of God...."
The comments filled the bar as a more sentimental side appeared in all the men. The entry of woman snapped them out of it, Jack pulled out his shotgun from behind the counter.
"Get out of here you freak!"
"Easy, Jack." Tony said gently pushing down his gunbarrel. "Don't be so jumpy. It's not like you." Tony smiled,
Jack came to his senses and chuckled.
"Damn straight, jackass. Sorry little miss. I'm deathly sorry about that."

(One hour later....)

Tony and Rose, that was her name, watched the bar atop a building several blocks away demolished with nothing left but splinters to show of its former glory. Tony and Rose were both badly hurt. Not bitten or scarred for they were ignorant of the nature of the lesser beings- these "zombies" as it were. They were tired, bloodied, and weak from the catastrophe the swept through the bar and several others on the same street including the munnitions shop. All they managed between them was the 45. Magnum Revolver upon Jack's wasted body with ten extra rounds from the shop before its destruction and a rifle from the same place with no extra rounds. Tony gave the guns to Rose he carressed his knife like an old friend he hadn't known in a long time. Out of breath, his sight blurry, and breathing hoarsely, he spoke.
"You alright?"
Her own heartbeat pounded so hard it hurt. Upon her knees she looked up at him and smiled weakly.

Trinity

No problem :) Do as you wish :)

Back to moi...

..There were at least 30 of them...Mostly teachers and kids...They were aproaching slowly,due to the lack of some limbs...They looked horrifying...Minja's hand was shaking a bit,as she fired a few shots...She had trained shooting for 5-6 years back in her country,and she was glad she did...
The headshot zombies stayed on the ground,but the others that she shot somewhere else just stood up and continued..-We have to shoot them in the head,right?-She asked Shady....
It took them about 15 minutes to take them all out...She almost got bitten once,but Shady saved her life...-Look at us,she thought..We're all still in our teens,or early 20-ties..Kids,trapped in this nightmare..-

She looked at Shady..-Listen,I've been thinking..There must be some kind of explaination for this...And I want to find out what it is...-

Top Bottom