• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE Picture Request...

Wonderful work AH, I think Spike will be happy with this considering the lack of screen shots Nicolai has.

Now I have a request, but unfortunately it's not for a picture, im hoping someone can help.

I understand that with the Sega Saturn version of RE1996, a mingame was released where you can actually find a zombiefied Wesker around the end. Can anyone find a video of this encounter or heck even some screen shots will do. Thankyou in advance. ^^

Also, I read somewhere that in the RE3 for Nintendo 64 there is an exclusive letter written by Bradly discribing his horrific experience with Nemesis. Does anyone possess the 64 version of RE3? If so, would someone be so kind enough to type it out here? Or post a link to where the file might be online?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well thanks anyway, but to look on the bright side, it will go good with my bad quality pics.:)
NicholaiGinovaefOutbreakBadQuality.jpg

AgentHUNK;44044 said:
As far as I know RE2 was the only Resident Evil game released on the N64. I know that when playing as Jill in the Director's Cut you could find Wesker's mutilated corpse in the Self Destruct room. Apparently he was killed by the Chimera.

Battle Mode featuring Super Wesker Zombie (Appears at 5:08)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vIu3EslGAQ&feature=PlayList&p=9F1FE67F9217E090&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=21

Yay! Zombie Wesker! Thankyou so much.

Oh and about RE3, it might have been Gamecube, my apologies. I think I remember the article saying Nintendo something.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
013;44049 said:
Yay! Zombie Wesker! Thankyou so much.

Oh and about RE3, it might have been Gamecube, my apologies. I think I remember the article saying Nintendo something.

Alright, so it is fair to say that CVX, RE4, UC & RE5 are all non-canon.:)
ZombieWesker.jpg

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
are you being serious??
they are canon, zombie wesker is a special edition for the battle mode,i mean battle mode isnt canon is it..
and does anyone have alexia from DC, if you do, dont paste the image code, either link me to the website you found it on, or upload it, and give me the link to the uploaded page
thanks

^He's obviously joking. But as a matter of fact, RE1996 was the one that was rendered uncanon to let REmake take the spotlight and allow new additions to the game like Lisa Trevor be added to the story.

As for DC Alexia this is all that has been released so far. http://media.photobucket.com/image/alexia ashford/Spikeblofeld991/DarksideChroniclesAlexia.jpg?o=1

As you wished, it's just the link to the picture. It's a quick flash of her face from the latest trailor. And if im not mistaken that may be Spike's account. Either that of this person has a similair screen name.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah take a chill pill, it was a sarcastic joke....:)

I guess if you know me better than it can be deciphered easier, like 013.:)

Wait somebodies photobucket account is named Spikeblofeld991???? Oh yeah that is me. I had to add the Blofeld since on youtube it wouldn't allow just "Spike991".

Also, I just found these very sexy pictures, had to post them.:)
NewDCPics.jpg

Well I am impressed, yet equally dissapointed...

First off, Alexia looks wierd, nuff said. Claire's hair is perfect, looks very pretty, cool, and just like it should for RE2, but for some reason they gave her CVX hair for her RE2 outfit and vise versa...Capcom is just screwing with us now...

Otherwise I will wait for more stuff...

Spike991;44054 said:
Yeah take a chill pill, it was a sarcastic joke....:)

I guess if you know me better than it can be deciphered easier, like 013.:)

Wait somebodies photobucket account is named Spikeblofeld991???? Oh yeah that is me. I had to add the Blofeld since on youtube it wouldn't allow just "Spike991".

Also, I just found these very sexy pictures, had to post them.:)
NewDCPics.jpg

Well I am impressed, yet equally dissapointed...

First off, Alexia looks wierd, nuff said. Claire's hair is perfect, looks very pretty, cool, and just like it should for RE2, but for some reason they gave her CVX hair for her RE2 outfit and vise versa...Capcom is just screwing with us now...

Otherwise I will wait for more stuff...

Le gasp! Where'd you get those??? Alfred doesn't look as pretty as he did in CV neither does Alexia for that matter, but the pic is kinda blurry so I should wait for more screen shots before I pass judgement.

I was getting ready to say how Al and Alex really do look like twins in this one as well as they did in CV untill I saw HUNK's post about that possibly being Alfred. I kinda like Alexia's new dress but I can't see it all, so i'll wait for more screen shots on that as well to pass furthur judgment.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
For some reason whenever the pic is so wide, it makes it all blurry...

So here it is, but vertically significant.:)
NewDCPics-1.jpg

Yeah it crossed my mind that it was Alfred dressed in drag, but It didn't look like any of the scenes or locations that Alfred was at in the drag...but looking at it again, it almost looks like the bed posts in the background...

Something I forgot to ask. In the video and pictures with zombie Wesker. Why is his hair black? Or is it just suppose to be drenched in blood?

Levan

Polkka. lol
Spike991;44058 said:
For some reason whenever the pic is so wide, it makes it all blurry...

So here it is, but vertically significant.:)
NewDCPics-1.jpg

Yeah it crossed my mind that it was Alfred dressed in drag, but It didn't look like any of the scenes or locations that Alfred was at in the drag...but looking at it again, it almost looks like the bed posts in the background...

It kind of disappoints me that if that is Alfred in a dress, he sure doesn't look like Alexia.

On the first time I played CVX, when Alfred dressed up as Alexia, I was compeltely fooled. I thought that it really was her, and when I found out it was actually Alfred I was like, WTF!

Hopefully they won't mess with Alfred's "Alexia" voice as well, especially for anyone who hasn't played CV/CVX before. :dry:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I know it wasn't requested or anything, but I was looking through the RE pics I have saved to my computer and I came across this little gem. I don't think it's been posted here yet, but I figured Trinity might appreciate it. ;)

ChrisWeskerAlexia.jpg

Trinity

La Femme Fatale;44395 said:
I know it wasn't requested or anything, but I was looking through the RE pics I have saved to my computer and I came across this little gem. I don't think it's been posted here yet, but I figured Trinity might appreciate it. ;)

ChrisWeskerAlexia.jpg

Oh,sweet . I love it :wub: Tnx La Femme ;)

^Hey nothing wrong with being sexy. It's mandatory for the RE characters. Lol

Top Bottom