• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE Picture Request...

Levan

Polkka. lol
That's the same hair? I kind of thought it was the one in CV, since the hair looked almost the same, I thought they shorted the bangs out or something. I still feel like he doesn't look that good with that hair. :(

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah it is, it does look a bit wierd though, perhaps a bit too much like Leon's from RE4?...Let us look at a comparision:

22222.jpg

The way the bangs come down definately looks different, if they changed that, and didn't give his hair so much unnecessary body, then it would look alot better I think.:)

It might also look better had they not tried to be cool and pop his collar too...

^Wouldn't you be depressed in Sherry's situation? Lol.

And Steve, as I said in another post, he's cute but he looks an awful lot like Leon. Like he could be his cousin or brother. Leon WAS a redhead in RE2 1998. (At least in the cutscenes.)

Oh sorry about being late, I took a while to post.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
013;43474 said:
^Wouldn't you be depressed in Sherry's situation? Lol.

And Steve, as I said in another post, he's cute but he looks an awful lot like Leon. Like he could be his cousin or brother. Leon WAS a redhead in RE2 1998. (At least in the cutscenes.)

About Sherry, yeah that was what I was saying, she had a reason to look depressed.:) But I was being sarcastic about it...

He looks way too much like Leon, I have been trying to examine his face and look for exactly what it is, and I think the hair is one major factor, while the eyes are also similar. The nose is different, but otherwise I will wait to make another, better analysis.:)

In RE2, Leon's hair was intended to be brown, I think the exact color is auburn, but anyway, you can tell in RE4 & even Degeneration that it was brown, and for some reason got blonde in it, whether it was natural, or Leon bleeched his hair is left for debate...

One thing that Capcom is doing well for the Leon character in DC, other than choosing the correct and best voice actor for him Paul Mercier, is that they made the hair color like it should be, which is good since other than that they are reusing his exact RE4 RPD outfit, rather than properly remaking it.:confused:

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
He definately seemed thinner, but so did pretty much all of the characters actually. His shirt's sleeves are longer for some reason too..

I think if they made his bangs have a motion to them like in CVX, how they seem to go 'back' some, and didn't make his hair have so much of a 'poof' to it, it would look better too.:)

@Levan I actually think his body looks slightly thicker. It's his skull that seems alittle smaller.
Spike991;43475 said:
About Sherry, yeah that was what I was saying, she had a reason to look depressed.:) But I was being sarcastic about it...

He looks way too much like Leon, I have been trying to examine his face and look for exactly what it is, and I think the hair is one major factor, while the eyes are also similar. The nose is different, but otherwise I will wait to make another, better analysis.:)

In RE2, Leon's hair was intended to be brown, I think the exact color is auburn, but anyway, you can tell in RE4 & even Degeneration that it was brown, and for some reason got blonde in it, whether it was natural, or Leon bleeched his hair is left for debate...

One thing that Capcom is doing well for the Leon character in DC, other than choosing the correct and best voice actor for him Paul Mercier, is that they made the hair color like it should be, which is good since other than that they are reusing his exact RE4 RPD outfit, rather than properly remaking it.:confused:
Oh, I didn't know you were being sarcastic about Sherry. ^^

I actually don't have much of a problem with Steve looking like Leon, I think they were actually meant to look similiar, it might also explain Claire's quick attachment to him...Other than Steve being her macho gold lugger toting guy. Lol

Also, I think one of the things that make them look alike aside from the hair is the facial structure.

Leon's hair looks brown during RE2 gameplay, but it's hard to deny that in the cutscenes it's a bright orange.(Red) I guess they couldn't make up their minds. Hehe. As for his voice, I too am grateful that they're actually keeping Mercier. After Wesker's constant puberty yoyo voice to him having a serious cold, I don't think I can take anymore changing voice actors. Lol.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yes the facial structure is definately a huge factor here, especially the cheek bones...

I think if they messed with the hair like I previously stated that it would look alot better, but you know Capcom...

Orange would be a great way to describe Leon's hair color in the High def scenes.

Mercier played Leon so well in RE4, and did averge in Degeneration, in DC I was hoping for him to sound more like a 21 year old, hopefully it will show alot better in the finished product than what the dialogue sounded like in the trailer.

Wesker's yoyo voice, lol, was that one directed at Douglas?:)

The yoyo voice joke was directed towards all his VAs combined. First he sounds like a kid in RE1996 (Hence the puberty comment)then in CV that took place 3 months later his voice is all deep and British, then in REmake his voice is lighter and American again, then we bounce back to a deep British voice in 4, while in UC and 5 Waugh seems to have caught a bad cold with a stuffy nose. (DC's Wesker)

Tis a shame a brilliant scientist like Wesker that works for a high class pharmacutical company doesn't even know what Nyquil is.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
His voice had a slight brit/american thing in CVX, RE4 & RE0, but in UC & RE5 it had an overdone thing about it, and I guess it did sort of sound like he had a cold....

In REmake, Peter Jessop sounded good, but of course it was very american, most likely since it is remaking the original, where he was originally american.:)

^True, and like you said, if we disregard UC's remade cut-scenes then he may have faked an American accent to fool STARS and/or to blend in.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
This hasn't been requested, but I noticed that Levan has been on a Chris 'n' Claire trip, so here you go Levan.:)
232323232.jpg

121211.jpg

ChrisCVXOutfitREmake.jpg

ChrisRedfieldPachislot.jpg

Levan

Polkka. lol
Wow, I was about to suggest that, lol. Thanks for the pics!

You know, I really think that Chris looks more good in REmake/UC than in RE5, his over-the-top change in RE5 kind of messed him up a bit for me. :(

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah I thought so, this was a preemptive one.:)

You really think so? I think REmake Chris looked really cool, but I wouldn't compare UC Chris to that one, even disregarding the voice, he just didn't look as good to me, probably the animations, but anyway I thought the RE5 one was pretty good, the facial hair and new hairstyle looked real good.:) I think that RE5 & REmake Chris are both up there for me, but right now I would like to see REmake Chris in the brown leather jacket that he wore in the original for an alternate costume, and in the RE3 Epilogue....

Levan

Polkka. lol
If I compare the RE5 and the REmake one I still got to say the one in REmake looked better. I think Chris in UC was okay, he almost had the same model as the one in REmake, with a few differences of course. I guess the RE5 Chris is fine, but when comparing them with one another, RE5Chris is the worst from all of them for me.

Though I'm a guy, I got to say, Chris' picture with Jill looks adorable, almost like a cute couple. :)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
What about CVX Chris? I think CVX Chris looked cool too, but the boxart for Chris sucked, in fact CVX's boxart for all of the characters sucked. Probably my least favorite of them all....

Levan

Polkka. lol
Haha, got to agree with you with the box art. :p

Chris does look cool in CV/CVX, though I still think the REmake one looked much more better. I wonder if he'll make an appearance in DC, I wonder how he would look like there.

I absolutely LOVED Chris in CVX and 5. His designs were great in my opinion. CVX Chris' voice wasn't the best, but in 5 Chris was just so perfected to me. I mean not completely perfect, but he was great.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
You didn't like the voice for Chris in CVX? I thought it sounded very heroic, and sounded great, you could hear the hatred for Wesker.:)

RE5's Chris was like a mixture of the matured and cool Joe Whyte from REmake and the heroic Michael Flipowich from CVX.:)

I didn't completely dislike him. But you gotta admit the, "Wesskeeer? Yur stiw awiiiive???...Whaya dowen heer." comment was laughable.

Both him and Steve had a speech impedament. Lol. j/k

Not to mention what kinda of a way is that to react to someone who you saw die? I mean mean the words to the first sentance is ok, but the way it was said made it sound like Wesker just showed up to school after being suspended after fighting with Chris.

He coulda said it like-"WESKER??!!!...*mouth slighty drops open, eyebrows scrunch together* "You're still...no...I saw you die." *maybe in a wisper or another loud shocked tone*

Something like that, but I guess the original line is just another addition to RE's bad voice acting. Lol

Top Bottom