• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE Picture Request...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
So I was thinking that if you had any pictures of characters, locations, etc, that you have been looking for, you can request it here, as I personally have a bunch, and find myself getting more and more.

But if anyone else has any pics they would like to put, feel free, as anyone can.:)

Will start off by posting some that I had posted on another thread:

JillRE5HD.jpg

JillRE5HighQuality.jpg

ChrisJillRE5.jpg

SpencerRE5Close-up.jpg

SpencerRE52.jpg

00000000.jpg

001101010.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
nice thread, would be nice to have a collection of images from thes series If I find any good shots of people Ill post links!

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Trinity;43162 said:
Cool pics :)

I'd really like to find some cool snaps of Alexia.

Here are some snaps of Alexia, you can decide for yourself whether they are cool.:)
12121212121.jpg

Alexia1stForm.jpg

Alexia2ndForm.jpg

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
ValentineFan;43239 said:
Here's a pic I managed to find of Nemesis from UC, it was kinda hard to find any of him. Love the Wesker pics you posted!!
http://uk.gamespot.com/wii/action/residentevilseries/images/0/6/?full_size=1

If anyone could find some fairly small, close up shots of Jill, Chris and Wesker for a charm bracelet i'm getting made, i would really appreciate it! :D

Thanks for the Nemesis, I had one exactly like that, but smaller, so at least I have a bigger one.:) And I just realized how poorly rendered Nemesis was in UC....

Hmmm, how small are you thinking of for those pics, any of the previous ones for referrence? Here are some close ups...I can get more too:
ChrisJillBSAA2.jpg

Also I have been looking for some pics of Carlos from UC...any help?:)

Oh & here are some headshots I got, a set of them.:)
REProtagonists.jpg

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Thanks alot Valentine, the second one was pretty much exactly what I was looking for.:)

@AgentHunk, here are some I have, the collage is something I made when I was ranting on about how lazy Capcom was for reusing his RE4 Merc's outfit in UC...
11111111.jpg

EpilogueHUNK-1.jpg

Hunkcompare.jpg

Artwork3.jpg

Does anyone have any Nicholai pics from Outbreak?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Nice sig Levan, I like it.:)

Here are some that I have:
ClaireRedfield.jpg

111111111111111.jpg

222222222222222.jpg

444444444444444444444.jpg

By the way, I think it is safe to say, that the Degeneration artwork, the last one anyway, is the only good picture of Leon from Degneration, everything else he looked really strange....
11111111-1.jpg

Levan

Polkka. lol
Thanks a lot for the pics. :)

I agree to you 100% with Leon's looks in Degeneration. The little hair change they did for him sure was the one that really made him look weird, lol. They changed the facial features a little as well, I think.

So far, Claire looks the best in Degeneration, much more than the one in DC for me. She looked very beautiful in the movie. :wub:

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Levan;43459 said:
Thanks a lot for the pics. :)

I agree to you 100% with Leon's looks in Degeneration. The little hair change they did for him sure was the one that really made him look weird, lol. They changed the facial features a little as well, I think.

So far, Claire looks the best in Degeneration, much more than the one in DC for me. She looked very beautiful in the movie. :wub:

No problemo.:)

Yeah I am not sure what was up with Leon, the hair, face, and everything was different...

Claire was amazing in Degeneration, it even makes up for Mr. Kennedy's odd appearance.:)

Claire doesn't look quite right to me in DC. First her bangs are not like they are supposed to be, and DC will make the second time that Capcom has ignored stuff like this, the other being Degeneration, as you can tell from those screenshots I posted, and little details like that will make all the difference. Not to mention that they made her shorts blue, and popped her collar...

Levan

Polkka. lol
Spike991;43461 said:
No problemo.:)

Yeah I am not sure what was up with Leon, the hair, face, and everything was different...

Claire was amazing in Degeneration, it even makes up for Mr. Kennedy's odd appearance.:)

Claire doesn't look quite right to me in DC. First her bangs are not like they are supposed to be, and DC will make the second time that Capcom has ignored stuff like this, the other being Degeneration, as you can tell from those screenshots I posted, and little details like that will make all the difference. Not to mention that they made her shorts blue, and popped her collar...

May I add the fact that she looks like her present age instead of a 19 year old? I really wanted to see a 19 year old Claire with the next-gen graphics, but after seeing DC's Claire it kind of disappointed me. :(

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
That is also something I noticed, she looks like she is 29 rather than 19...

I really think if they did the bangs like they were in RE2 it would make a HUGE difference, as usually younger girls have shorter bangs, and if Capcom had decided to do this instead of messing with the continuity we might have had a better looking Claire.

So far the same can be said for Leon and Ada as well. Steve looked okay I guess, still different, but I am getting used to his, as it is his first 'remakeover', and Sherry looks pretty good too.:)
1212112.jpg

Levan

Polkka. lol
Sherry's model looks pretty nice, though if she had a different facial expression in that pic it would look much better. :p

For Steve, I kind of wish they just used the hair from CVX rather than CV, IMO he looked better there.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah, Sherry looks all depressed, perhaps like as if she has been neglected by her parents who are very involved in researching bio-weapons...

That is Steve's hair from CVX, in CV it was split in the middle, the DiCaprio Hairstlye as I call it, but CVX is where he had his bangs more combed over.:)

Top Bottom