• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE Picture Request...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yes, laughable, I got a smile from it.:)

I never thought about it, but the way he reacted was a bit off, after asking, he immediately asked what he was doing there...

And I just thought about this, but in an interview Richard Waugh talked about a 'Tool Box' that Capcom used, where they would have the actor record all of their lines, then they could use the 'tool box' and cut a line short, or place a word somewhere else, which could explain why some of the dialogue in RE sounds off, or the last word may seemed oddly emphasized...

Excuse me for double posting, but Id like to post this pic.

view_355771_1_1244008315.jpg

Gawd DAMN he's gorgeous! Leon's little brother is quite the cutie. Lol

Seriously if anyone finds anymore pictures of DC Steve's face upclose like this before I do, please post them here. ^^

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Hmmm, don't worry, I think with that Steve pic we will all forgive you.:)

You know, I got some screens myself, and to be honest I am really starting to like how Capcom did him, he actually looks pretty much like he should, with the exception of the stupid popped collar...

And his voice is actually great, but only for some words, while others don't sound like him at all. Well anyway here are mine.:)
StevePics.jpg

*gasp* Voice! Do you know where the trailor is? Im trying to find it, it was soppose to be released today. ><

^Lol, I found it on another one of your post in another topic. Steve sounds slightly simliar to his last appearence. Except he doesn't have that annoying squeakyness in it.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Oh, was that on here? If so than that is something I put up like 5 or 6 days ago, I got it before it was supposed to come out, and it seems like no one ever checked out that thread....if only they knew.

That is where it had that one line right? It sounds matured, but still keeps the voice, I liked that, but in the other one that I just linked you to, it has alot more dialogue, & well some of it is questionable. Some of it sounded just like him, but other parts didn't.:(

^Oh I see now.

XDXDXD Oh my gosh! I love Steve in this game already! He's such a goof ball, "Ay Micky, long time no see, adios Antonio."

"Ugh! Stop fooling around!"

"Yeah yeah!" XDXDXD We'll I liked him in CVX too but he's seems to be a knock out in this. (I was happy to see him at anime convention Akon. He was a really nice guy. ^^) Then again he had some knock out lines in CV too.

It was kinda funny seeing Leon get blown up and laid out on the floor. XD

"Watch it, it'll catch fire!"
"What?" *Explosion*

And even though it's an otr like I loath, it looks more exciting than UC.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
@013, Steve a knockout? I was talking to someone on another forum, and she was saying how Steve was wierd looking...of course she didn't see the newest pictures that I posted, but well yeah that is it.:)

@Levan, hair changes? It looks the same to me...mostly.:)

Levan

Polkka. lol
The first pic looks like a reverse version of Steve's hair in CVX, while the other had that "puffy" appearance. I dunno but I really think the hair's sort of different now. D:

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Oh yeah, I noticed that one is reversed, but that may have just been the pic...not sure.

As for the others, there is definately some poofyness going on...

^Absolutely BEAUTIFUL artwork. I have not seen that picture before.

Spike991;43855 said:
@013, Steve a knockout? I was talking to someone on another forum, and she was saying how Steve was wierd looking...of course she didn't see the newest pictures that I posted, but well yeah that is it.:)
Oh I didn't mean his looks were a knockout on CV. (Although he wasn't bad) I was talking about his goofy personality even during all that mess. "Don't worry Clee air, your knight in shining armor is here." Lol. Really puts someone in a good mood during a disaster such as Rockfort Island.

Ya know I used to hate Steve. When I first viewed CV, I thought Steve was lame and annoying, I did not like him. Then a little bit after that, when I started playing Resident Evil games on my own and I played CVX, I realised that it wasn't Steve I hated, it was his voice. And if I was gonna hate characters just for their voice then I might as well have hated like half the RE roster at that time, including Wesker in 1996.

Same with Ashley, I hated her, then came to realise that I just didn't like her voice. Ashley herself is not that bad.

BTW, CVX was the first RE game I played and beat on my own, I might have played some RE2 before that, but CVX was the first one I played all the way through, so that holds a special place in my heart. :wub: Before that I would watch my brother play the games, then I got old enough and brave enough to play them myself.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Wow, you know what is wierd...CV is the first one I owned and played, but I was pretty sure I had a vague memory of playing RE2 at one point...:)

@AgentHunk, I have seen that before, but it wasn't so big, or so nice looking, nice find.:)

Does anyone have any pics of Nicholai from Outbreak?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah I can't find any either....

The only real thing to do now would be screenshots from one of his two cutscene appearances, but there aren't any good looking scenes, the only quality is youtube quality...

Top Bottom