• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Q1; Should marijuana be legalized?

Mr Sunshine

It turned out to be that I didn't know much on this matter. I'm a innocent little boy. I'm eagerly waiting for the tommorow discussion! :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Fallen91;68561 said:
It turned out to be that I didn't know much on this matter. I'm a innocent little boy. I'm eagerly waiting for the tommorow discussion! :D
I'm also completely innocent on this matter, I have no first hand experience.

But it's easy to have a strong opinion on it if you know little about it. Lol joking. :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
By the way guys, if you want to see a certain topic asked as a QofW, feel free to PM me and let me know. I already have a pretty good idea about what I'm going to do for tomorrow, but I'm going to try to be somewhat democratic. :lol:

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
One thing I want to say is that weed is NOT A DRUG, it GROWS that way, no added chemicals or additives............... You can't get cancer from smoking weed. People get cancer from smoking cigarettes because of all the CHEMICALS in the cig, there are no chemicals in weed, natural.
And thank you to the people that said "funding terrorist is a cop out"...
And thank you to the people who stated true facts...
Even more, if you have NO experience (not even second hand) than you can't really comment, because you're putting in input that is blindsided. You're just listening to people that you have no idea if they're telling the truth or not. And it shows that you have no idea how it really works.

I know this sounds horribly offputing but it gets to me when people don't really know what they're talking about.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
You do get fiends also known as drug abusers, which is probaly why its not legal because if you smoke to much there can be side effects.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
ProtoTypeRaavyn;68696 said:
You can't get cancer from smoking weed. People get cancer from smoking cigarettes because of all the CHEMICALS in the cig, there are no chemicals in weed, natural.
Weed may not contain any man made chemicals, but is it really true that the smoke is free of harmful things?
No tar in a blunt?
Smoke from burning wood is not healthy, this is one example that smoke can be dangerous even though it does not contain any man made chemicals.

Even more, if you have NO experience (not even second hand) than you can't really comment, because you're putting in input that is blindsided. You're just listening to people that you have no idea if they're telling the truth or not. And it shows that you have no idea how it really works.
Take me as an example, I have no experience and I'm aware of my lack of knowledge. But I still think I can have an opinion because I listen to both sides. (And as already stated I've been strongly against marijuana, but have became almost neutral.)

Trinity

ProtoTypeRaavyn;68696 said:
One thing I want to say is that weed is NOT A DRUG, it GROWS that way, no added chemicals or additives............... You can't get cancer from smoking weed. People get cancer from smoking cigarettes because of all the CHEMICALS in the cig, there are no chemicals in weed, natural.
And thank you to the people that said "funding terrorist is a cop out"...
And thank you to the people who stated true facts...

I know this sounds horribly offputing but it gets to me when people don't really know what they're talking about.

Yeah,I just smoke weed,I have no idea how it really works. And yes,weed can damage your system. Smoke cigarettes also. Real true smoker.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Trinity, you're like my other wife here... (smokes weed). I didn't know you did. =]

Hoady

Ahh hate the stuff i had some a recently for the first time in a few months and it looped me out i remembered why i quit. I know the discussions closed but i want to throw in my 2 cents if thats cool.

Sorry if i copy other peoples points but i haven't read through this thread so i'm going to jot down some of my opinion quick.

First off even though i'm not a fan of the bud anymore i believe there are benefits of legalisation. Reason being is that the government would have no problem receiving the ridiculous amount of tax money they'd be getting, it would probably be in the billion margin with marijuana alone.Then you bring in tourism, if your one of the two countries in the world with marijuana legalised its going to be a massive hotspot and therefore - more money.

Second not as many people would smoke.At first obviously its going to be crazy, new and awesome but eventually it will become a normal habit like smoking cigarettes.People won't need that stigma of being cool or whatever because its illegal instead of"that dudes way chilled smoking red death,hes so cool probably from ripping so many bongs" its more like "hey man.".Seriously.

Apparently in Amsterdam not even that many people smoke dope as accordance to other countries, whether thats BS or not I'm not surprised if its true.

I guess next is the fact people can chill, theres no fuss with police, people don't have to worry about getting into trouble everyone RELAXES a whole lot more it kind of gives a new attitude or image towards dope into something more socially acceptable.

As for cons well then i guess most youngins are interested which isn't good at all for your minds mentality i've learned deeply.So if thats the case and dope can cause these things alot people will be walking around mind ****ed and not know it or realize if its right or wrong to be thinking this way etc. As long as it isn't abused most people are fine but when its used out of moderation people warp out of reality as harmless as the drug may seem.I've seen it happen to countless amounts of people but i guess its effective on countless levels some people it relaxes some people it stresses.Personally i can't handle the marijuana anymore thinking goes out of control.

I wouldn't know personally if other people are happy with it so be it with it legalized the only thing is people not having control over consumption and bad experiences.If you have a bad time just use common sense and stop you know, i had that problem of not stopping.

weskerfan

it shouldnt be legalized.
because it messes up your brain and alters your persona.
thats by it self is just creepy.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
weskerfan;70786 said:
it shouldnt be legalized.
because it messes up your brain and alters your persona.
thats by it self is just creepy.

Coming from Someone who Idealizes someone who Takes mass amounts of Drugs to alter himself and his Persona... (Wesker)

xeaze

I would say nooooooooope lol i usedd to smoke it when i was younger grew out of it.
But a few of my m8s still do. I duno i just dont like it. I know wot people say but i have seen my m8 change over the last few years smoking it etc.
But in my eyes u wana do it go 4 it but na it shouldnt b legalized at all :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
In the new South Park KFC gets closed down and a Weed store gets opened, but you have to have cancer in order to get weed from the shop, so.... the men put there balls in the microwave and get testicular cancer, which then makes it legal for them to buy midicinal marijuana.

They bounce around on there balls like those space hoppers! haha Its kinda funny! lol. Its really funny I think you should watch it lol. At the end of the episode they decide that weed should not be legalized and the KFC shop should get re-opened.

Redfield

ProtoTypeRaavyn;70812 said:
Coming from Someone who Idealizes someone who Takes mass amounts of Drugs to alter himself and his Persona... (Wesker)

That is different. Gaming is not real life. That is like me saying, for example, i like the Grand theft auto series,i kill people in the games. Now does that mean i would want to see that happen to people in real life? No. It is just purely for entertainment.

Redfield

echoey;70965 said:
Haha!! thats what you think!! GTA had to aspire from somewhere.

Did you read what i put? At least give me a reasonable counter argument other than just "thats what you think!! GTA had to aspire from somewhere.".
How seriously do you take gaming?

Top Bottom