• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Q1; Should marijuana be legalized?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Sorry man, I dont take many things to seriously anymore. Ease the ol Blood pressure yano ;]

But I think what she meant was refering to the game RE5, Wesker has to inject himself with the uruboros virus to keep his powers and all that crap, about if he has to much it can kill him and all sorts. lol
------------------------------
I dont have to smoke, I choose to. And Im smoking less and less everyday!

But, Thats how it is in the game, however you want to compare that to smoking weed go for it.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
I'm strongly against any types of drugs and **** like that... so, NO, I don't think it should be legalized.

Hoady

Well some people smoke half a joint and can't cope but some people smoke 400 bongs a day and handle themselves just fine.But it defiintely warps your head indirectly as too when your not smoking it.

Moderation and Common Sense is key.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Is marijuana changing people's personality permanently? That's scary and a reason to keep it illegal.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Selenatripox;71900 said:
I'm strongly against any types of drugs and **** like that... so, NO, I don't think it should be legalized.

Marijuana is not a drug. The sh*t the pharmacists give you, those are drugs. Drugs can kill you if you take too much. Drugs can cause addiction. Marijuana can't. Marijuana was only made illegal in the 1930's. And not because it was harmful. There were some stupid political reasons behind. A lot of bullsh*t propaganda that made people view it as a harmful drug. Actually marijuana is already on the fast track to become relegalized. In 1996 the citizens of my great state of California voted to make marijuana legal for medical purposes. Since then 12 other states have done the same. And the other night I was watching the local news and they said that at the end of THIS year, California will vote to make marijuana legal for recreational purposes, just like alcahol is. And really if alcahol and tabacco are legal, and they kill hundreds of thousands of people a year, why shouldn't marijuana be legal? Marijuana doesn't kill anyone directly. The only way marijuana kills is indirectly from fueds between drug dealers. If it were legal we wouldn't have those problems. And besides, prohibition is never going to get people to stop smoking weed. People have been smoking weed literally for thousands of years. They are not going to stop. Here watch these two short videos behind the history of marijuana and you'll see that the history of weed goes back almost as far as the history of mankind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfiaC-2K1LM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4NYBIIwYjU

They are about 2 minutes each so prepare to get learned!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I swear I must be super human or something. I smoke weed and I don't act any differently from when I'm sober :confused:

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
tremor;77002 said:
I swear I must be super human or something. I smoke weed and I don't act any differently from when I'm sober :confused:

Thats because smoking weed only changes your mood, not your personality. For instance, I'm far more irritable when I'm sober than when I'm high. And when I smoke I have a far more positive view on things, even when thinking about depressing things. You think a lot more under the influence of marijuana. It enhances your perception abilities. To other people this makes you seem slow, when actually you are just thinking too hard and long.

Top Bottom