• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How far would YOU get?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Levan;47593 said:
Maybe but I'm not a guy with a calm head lol. Guys running after you with their hatchets and pitchforks... And I don't even have any experience with firearms. So safe to say, I'll never survive. :(

Leon's just... superman, lol. Like what LFF said.

Plus, he could get impaled with a pitchfork, directly hit on the head with a hatchet or a burning arrow, stabbed, bitten on the neck by a regenerator, hit by a medieval flail, slashed apart by a garador's blades, blown up by a dynamite/rocket launcher,rammed by a shield ganado, burned by a ganado with the ridiculous talent of blowing torches or those guys at the lava level, get whipped by a tentacle/s from either the original plagas, salazar or those dogs, get shocked by a stun rod, recieve the fury of a thousand bullets by JJ or those guys with the gatling guns, grabbed by a ganado and still get damaged, mauled by those dogs, get acid spat all over the face, and all those other stuff with the bosses since they have too many attacks, and still get cured through it by using fictional herbs/first aid sprays that are miracle items if you ask me.

How come eating an egg, a fish, or herbs magically cure you when an arrow hits your head, but not even a simple cut from Krauser's knife would be cured when you use them? D:
I once got hit directly by two rocket launchers in the castle stage, and Leon still didn't die. I was impressed to say the least.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;47637 said:
I once got hit directly by two rocket launchers in the castle stage, and Leon still didn't die. I was impressed to say the least.
Did Leon have a maxed out health bar? Is it possible that one rocket hit an object that was close to Leon?
One RGP can kill a boss, one can almost wonder if Leon is a cyborg. Or maybe their rockets are different and very very weak.

mastermind

i would probably survive a little while if i could get a gun with plenty of ammo but with all the running i would probably pass out after like 10 feet of running

well in all actually no matter how weak the rocket is if they shot a rocket within like 5 feet of you and your in the open then it would probably be in instant kill from the "splash effect"

Levan

Polkka. lol
La Femme Fatale;47637 said:

I guess its Leon > Wesker now eh? o_O

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Haha, it sure looks like it. And these ones actually hit Leon head on, whereas the two that 'killed' Wesker apparently hit the lava behind him. I think Leon should be the new villian now, haha.

D

Deleted member 1428

Well mebbeh you had that vest that reduces damage by 30%.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I did, but still... realistically, a tactical vest shouldn't save Leon from getting blown up by two rocket launchers. :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;47754 said:
I did, but still... realistically, a tactical vest shouldn't save Leon from getting blown up by two rocket launchers. :lol:
You know, a RPG is designed to take out armored vehicles, sometimes even a tank..
I think that tactical vest must be made out of mithril (metal only found in Tolkien's Middle Earth).

LeBron_James_Larry_Fitz;47882 said:
I'd be dead before I even get there.
Optimist. :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Now that you mention it, Leon must be wearing a mithril suit underneath his clothes. That has to be why he survives everything. :lol:

I always knew he and Legolas were related somehow...

Raef

With all of the times the Chainsaw Ganado gave me a new haircut, (minus the head) that mighta been the breaking point for me...Though I'm sure my journey would've ended at Del Lago for sure. Nah, the rocks. The rolling rocks would've definitely pancaked me.

Dos

Broken Butterfly;47413 said:
I'd probably die right away. Get crushed by the Indiana Jones boulder or something. >_> The first one.

There are only three Ganados at the first house, which is easy enough. Then you go into town and there is the plethora of those little boogers, but just stand off to the side and pick them off as they come after you. Easy enough.

But that boulder would probably get me.

There are four Ganados at the first house- the one inside and then three who trap you in who wait outside. Unless you're talking about easy mode, where there are only two waiting outside.

Anyway, realistically, Del Lago would probably be the end of me. Or if not him, El Gigante. Or, if I somehow made it past that, the cabin fight would definitely be the end of me. Sheer weight of numbers would be the killer- a Handgun and Shotgun aren't that useful in real life when you have fifty maniacs circling and closing in on you!

DarthDylan

Make it up to Ashley.Why? CAUSE SHE IS ANNOYING!!!!!!!

Ashley:"Help Leon!"

(Leon stands there watching)

Ashley:"Help Me!!"

(Leon takes shotgun and shoots her)

Leon:"Oh,YES!!!!"

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
I guess I'll fail, once I meet Dr. Salvador...

However, that's if I were me. If I were Leon, that's another story. 'Cause then, Leon is Leon and... arch complicated >.<!

EDIT:

I read the first few posts, and people're telling they'd make 'till the end... Are you sure you won't at least pie in your pants once you're followed by psytic dudes, chainsaws, huge insects, insane dogs, crazy ladies, naked perverts and many more :confused: I'm sure that you've been hit in the game once (at your first time playing). Now, let's forget about Leon being a superdude. Such a hit would be fatal in real. I think I'd just make peace with God and kill myself...

Also let's not forget you have to rescue Ashley... Oh my...

domino29

PftU Spokesperson
I wouldnt do terrible, but the first test of my power and logic would be the village fight near the beginning. If I survived that.... I may make it to Bitorez Mendez.... but he would deffinatly kill me.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I'd probably get stuck at the guy in the first cabbin because i'd start a full blown arguement and wouldn't leave til he admits he's WRONG!:eek::pinch::blush:

Top Bottom