• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How far would YOU get?

A_Wesker123

The Original
How far would YOU get if you were Leon?

I'd make it the whole way. My dad's a Sergeant in the army so i have weapons training and im really fast and muscly. Also i always trust women

Cousintony

Im not too sure but I do know I wouldnt be able to get away from those killer dogs in the maze or the sewer things.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=526.msg13361#msg13361 date=1221403821]

I'd make it the whole way. My dad's a Sergeant in the army so i have weapons training and im really fast and muscly. Also i always trust women
[/quote]
o_O
YOUR DAD'S IN THE BRITISH ARMY!?

I'd make it the whoile way too.
Weapons training, big, tall... CQC.

A_Wesker123

The Original
[quote author=ChrisRedfield1994 link=topic=526.msg13373#msg13373 date=1221405234]
o_O
YOUR DAD'S IN THE BRITISH ARMY!?

[/quote]

Yeah ;D

RegeneratorHater24

[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=526.msg13361#msg13361 date=1221403821]

[/quote]

Smart man Lol :D

Jill Fan

I would have probably been killed in teh begining of the 1.2 chapter... :( theres no way I could set myself free like Leon did... I can shot and fight, but that wouldn't be enough...

re4vixen

I've actually thought about this before and how in the hell one person could even survive something like this. I know that if I were Leon I might be able to get past the first 4 but after that no way. Plus,I wouldn't be able to out run the giant boulder or get past the lasers...I'm no cheerleader.Lol.

Hollow-Words

You saying Leon is a Cheerleader?? =~=

Well I think I'd either tell Hannigan I'm scared and let me go home or maybe till the chainsawman part..cause there is no way I can make heal my knife wounds in a split second with some strange green grass and a spray...and besides, I don't think the Ganados would wait for me while I get grass or change weapons~~~

Top Bottom