• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How far would YOU get?

Metallatem

With me i think it would depend on how much ammo i have. My hand to hand skills are average. The dark and fear part would not be a real obstical. As i said in the intro, a good supply of ammo would be my best real hope.

Hoady

[quote author=L Kennedy link=topic=526.msg19656#msg19656 date=1231741617]
neh, thats no problem. i know it from personal experience. and the ting that they are good for is not what you are thinking of xD
[/quote]

I have a basic idea but i'd rather not say.

The big cheese in the shed.I would die from sheer terror alone.

Watchman

If I were Leon, I'd probably get those two bum-assed cops to come with me, we'll probably okay until El Gigante encounter 1.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think i would die when you are chained to Luis and the ganado attacks. Or in the lake, while fighting Del Lago. Surely no one could survive the Lasers, only a cheerleader (like Leon) :D

weskerfan

all ya gotta know how to do is run and shoot a gun.GEEZ!you guys are like retards trying to have sex with a doorknob!lol

Hoady

[quote author=wesker-alive link=topic=526.msg20944#msg20944 date=1233179647]
all ya gotta know how to do is run and shoot a gun.GEEZ!you guys are like retards trying to have sex with a doorknob!lol
[/quote]

Thankfully i've never tried that.

A_Wesker123

The Original
[/quote]

Yeah like you wouldn't panic if a load of axe weilding crazy villagers came running at you.

Also isn't that quote from Dodgeball? :p

3d-agent

[/quote]

what were u trying man.lol

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
In honest to God honesty... I'd make it to Krauser and die. I'd probably beat everything 'till. I'm quick on my feet. Pretty damn good martial artist and I have an unnatural natural handling/caring/usage of weapons. Don't quite know why, but I'm not complaining either. I'd be the guy who'd grab the old man ganado's cane after I hatchet his ass with his own hatchet, wrap HIS shirt around it, cover it with some cooking oil, set it on fire, use it as a torch, and set the town ablaze screaming "Go to hell!" All the while, chewing some bubblegum and trying to enact the immortal quote: "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass."
Here's where my issues lie. Chainsaws. I'd be looking for that shotgun from the start man. The deathtraps in the castle would be an issue. So would the rocket launcher ganados... but I'm lucky so I'll make it through. Luck don't come all the time though. Iron Maidens would scare the shnizel outta me. I'm man enough to admit it too. Especially if I didn't have the Striker on max mod. (That's how I kill them in the game....) Krauser would kill my ass though. I could probably beat Saddler, but I've got no chance against Krauser.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=526.msg13361#msg13361 date=1221403821]
Also i always trust women
[/quote]

...I don't think that's a good trait....

Hoady

[quote author=DegenerateElite link=topic=526.msg21053#msg21053 date=1233285426]
In honest to God honesty... I'd make it to Krauser and die. I'd probably beat everything 'till. I'm quick on my feet. Pretty damn good martial artist and I have an unnatural natural handling/caring/usage of weapons. Don't quite know why, but I'm not complaining either. I'd be the guy who'd grab the old man ganado's cane after I hatchet his ass with his own hatchet, wrap HIS shirt around it, cover it with some cooking oil, set it on fire, use it as a torch, and set the town ablaze screaming "Go to hell!" All the while, chewing some bubblegum and trying to enact the immortal quote: "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass."
Here's where my issues lie. Chainsaws. I'd be looking for that shotgun from the start man. The deathtraps in the castle would be an issue. So would the rocket launcher ganados... but I'm lucky so I'll make it through. Luck don't come all the time though. Iron Maidens would scare the shnizel outta me. I'm man enough to admit it too. Especially if I didn't have the Striker on max mod. (That's how I kill them in the game....) Krauser would kill my ass though. I could probably beat Saddler, but I've got no chance against Krauser.

[/quote]

Remember though first you gotta fight El Gigante and the fish and no matter how good a karate chop or roundhosue kick you have(unless your chuck norris) its certainly not effective on giant trolls.Now after them you have those invisible things that yak on your face you've got to kill countless freaks that throw axes at you and parasites that eat your face.The big cheese is just terrifying but i suppose as you said you could light the village on fire infact thats excellent idea, do it to the castle while we are at it too.

I'd rather fight krauser then a big troll because if we're talking reality here one bullet to the face is gonna fricken cain if not i would just take like a 4 meter long machete because knifes hurt him wickidly.I just remembered you know the part with the cart on the tracks?I reckon i would most certainly die when you have to jump.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
But his arm... His ARM... Anyway, invisible... OH! the bugs... I completely forgot about those. It's more stealth camoflouge though, you can still see them. A shotgun to the face. And if you're being realistic, Krauser WOULD be the hardest, because everyone would die with a blow to the head except for those with the fully grown parasites. Unfortunately though, Krauser DOES AND he can block bullets. I just fought him today in Assignment Ada. Confirms my suspicions. Odds are too, he'd be tougher in real life. He'd do more than loop his tactic of slash, backflip, lunge, backflip, jump and hammer, skull-breaking kicks. As if that wasn't enough... Remember we're not restrained by the action limits of the game. (Or are we for thread purposes? In which case I'd die against a Garrador for sure....) We don't have to do things the way Leon does them. Upfront confrontation, would definitely NOT be what I'd do. I'd be more of Ada's style. Stickin' to the sidelines. As much as I'd love to set the village on fire, and probably would, It's much harder to set stone on a castle on fire. So from castle on, Ada style all the way. (Please, I'm not dumb enough to confront Salazar or Mendes head on! Outta your minds!)

Valmar

If i'm leon, i would call for back up right away and bring an entire army with me... hehehehehe, i mean, isn't the burning at the stakes thinggy weird enough to be as evidence that somethings really wrong with the village??

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Valmar;22066 said:
If i'm leon, i would call for back up right away and bring an entire army with me... hehehehehe, i mean, isn't the burning at the stakes thinggy weird enough to be as evidence that somethings really wrong with the village??

(Laughs) Yeah, you're right.

Top Bottom