• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How far would YOU get?

NintenStar

Maybe somewhere around the island. I can be really destructive with a gun. If I see a regenerator, I'd just shoot the head, and run. Unless I had the thermal scope. Some of the bosses might be harder though. I could kill El Gigante with a TMP easily. Krauser might take a while to beat. I can't to flips without getting hurt somehow, so dodging attacks would be harder. If I have to fight Saddler, then I'd buy an RPG first (Rocket Propelled Grenade, aka Rocket Launcher for those who don't know). Same with Verdugo.

Lirium

I would love to say "MAAN! I'll stomp ALL those dudes, I'll last FOREVER!" Buuut I'm a coward. I would try to go as far as I could, but I'd probably spend a lot of it screaming, running, throwing things and overall trying to just find a way out rather than stop it....Baah but then again, if I was Leon...I'd be a big muscly dude instead of a small scrawny girl so...Maybe I'd make it further? XD

Cyberote

God I dunno. I'm like 5 ft 6, so I'm already at a bit of a disadvantage here lol. The short guys never make it. Though it can be an advantage if you know how to use it right. I'm small and light so I can sneak around villagers instead of a direct confrontation. Don't have much knowledge about guns, so shooting someone if I DO get caught could be a bit tricky for me. I'm also quite wary of my surroundings, so that'd help later. Idk what I'd do once I found Ashley though

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I've got some firearms training and I know my way around a knife. I have no cqc training though. I might make it to the first village, but then I would be Texas Chainsaw Massecre'd lol. If my the grace of all things holy I managed to make it past that, I wouldn't be able to outrun the boulder in the canyon. So.... yea, I wouldn't make it very far.

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
I will die by the hot weather and then think too myself where would i get a gun in europe as most places have very restricted laws on haveing guns.

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
is it just me or does every time somthing like this how far will you get or if a zombi outbreak happens how far will you get ect ect every one seems to do fine oh i will survive because of whatever... we all would want to survive well exept of my ex bro (dont ask) who would only take my oldest bro and william (relation cant spell so you got his name) because every one ealse will slow him down...1 i dont thing scott (eldest bro) would want to leave his wife and daughters and william would stay with scott so your on your own....now it will be him and his pregnant girlfreind.....sorry letting of steam now.....

sorry....:oops:

Joe S. Kennedy

Weell... I dont have any shooting traing, but i have a pretty good aime at throwing stuff, i've enough endurance for a really fast run because i play soccer... in case they get me i could use my Jeet Kune Doe's moves to get ride of them... but for sure i'd have a really hard time against El Gigante cuz i would just need to shoot him or if it works, but i've never tried, i could try to kill him with a knife lol might that be my end? lol

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
I'd kill everything it'd be a mass Genocide!
I'd make it all the way, and I would kill Saddler with my bare hands!!!

Top Bottom