• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How far would YOU get?

benfen

Leon fan
In reality, I'd fight the first guy by stabbing him in the throat and then tripping him over (I did Judo for 2 months, Karate for 2 years and Tae Kwon Do for 4 years). I would then proceed to promptly run away from the three attackers as I have no idea how to handle the gun you start with (only fired a Mousegun). I would then run straight to the village with no detours, dodging and smashing anything in my way. I'd get to the village, be puffed, and just run up the tower, pick up the shotgun shells and say "Oh look, random bullets." So I'd jump off (seeing as they can throw molotovs) and promptly get mutilated by the assorted baddies down there.

Good times!

benfen

Leon fan
Wesker would just megarun away from everything because he can't be stuffed has more important things to do.

NintenStar

I almost forgot. There's no way I can get to Saddler. I can't do flips without getting hurt somehow, so there's no way I can get past the laser part. (The first two are easy, but the last two....ya)

v for valentine

In Resident Evil 4, I'd probably just beg to go home. Or hide in a hole somewhere. However, the original Resident Evil? I could absolutely out run those doggies, and explore a giant terrifying mansion. But... Chris and Barry need to go everywhere with me! NO splitting up! ;)

benfen

Leon fan
After dispatching the first ganado in the cabin, I'd get as far as the tree outside the village. Then once I notice the village full of crazies I'd turn and run. No sense getting killed for some girl you don't even know.

Have you seen her damn photo? I would.

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
Let's see... Considering that a normal person would die with a well placed shot then it would be easy with the shotgun and handgun all the way through the town...
Then probably down to del Lago (honestly, after seeing the monster lurking there I would find a way round the lake)... Hardly pass the Giant and certainly not beyond Bitorez... And I would've done all that with my pants full of sh*t after seeing the first chainsaw...
Let's face it... Who could get pass the long hall in the castle, the hall with the machine gun turret, the volcano thing, the hall with the 2 garradores, el verdugo and most specially U3...?
I'd rather be a BSAA member than a secret agent that works solo...

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
After dispatching the first ganado in the cabin, I'd get as far as the tree outside the village. Then once I notice the village full of crazies I'd turn and run. No sense getting killed for some girl you don't even know.
Let alone an annoying girl that you don't even know.

L

Lurker
I wouldn't make it ten minutes. All of my organs would be a delicious bowl of human pudding.

L

Lurker
Haha Got to quote earlier posts, the humour kills me, Looking back I dont think I've posted how far I'd get... How fast can you all run?
Not very fast. I'm not a runner. Then again, Leon ran like a 300 pound man so...

Top Bottom