• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Locations

wpstudart

I really like all locations, I think each location has something especial you know? But I prefer the Spencer mansion. It's my favorite, the rest is nice, but the mansion it's the best!

C. Redfield

RE0 - Ecliptic Express
RE1 - Underground Laboratory (1st Tyrant fight)
RE2 - Underground Laboratory
RE3 - Clock Tower
RECV - Anatartic Base
RE4 - Salazar's Castle
RE5 - Public Assembley

D

Deleted member 1428

Hmm... I like the Ecliptic Express, Spencer Mansion, and the Underground Lab.

CassidyAcid

The Spencer Mansion , probably because I have a sort of fear of big.. houses (so mansions lol). I'm not very good at getting my bearings/directions so I like to know where I've been and where I've not. Big places make that a problem xD.Contributes to why I'm so bad at SH I guess :D.

One other bit that freaks me out soo much is in RE4, after you get Ashely and have to back through the town and farm at night. The creepy music plays and I don't know how to describe it, its like something is watching me and always following me. Thats one of my favourite parts of the game too.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
^Best area in RE5, i also love the underground areas in the RE1 Remake, the graphics where awsome and Lisa was VERY creepy with that raspy moan and chains rattleing

Mr Sunshine

THE MANSION!!! *A carving of a sword*!!!Nice locks there!! Also the paintings were fanatstic! I would always check them to see the description given by the player!

Sexta_PT

The first town in re5 and the dead factory in re3 (the ambient sound was awesome, and it have good fights)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I always liked the lab in the old RE1....it's where I was created. :blink:

Yeaahh..bet ya'll didn't know that mahahahahaha!

Mr Sunshine

tremor;66045 said:
I always liked the lab in the old RE1....it's where I was created. :blink:

Yeaahh..bet ya'll didn't know that mahahahahaha!

I knew it! I had spotted a lot of brainless zombies in that lab while playing as Chris! But back then I thought it was an unlockable crazy brainman or something

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen91;66058 said:
I knew it! I had spotted a lot of brainless zombies in that lab while playing as Chris! But back then I thought it was an unlockable crazy brainman or something

:lol: crazy brainman.

Doesn't that just make you feel sooo "at home" with me being here? ;)

~Excella~

Premium
I have always loved the guardhouse. If I lived at the Spencer Estate, I'd pick the first room to the left as my room. Such a chill room, lol.

Deathed

my fav local is the spencer mansion re1 remake game-cube. that place sticks in your head. classic scary place. :eek:

iCanHazT-Virus?

everywhere in RE1, racoon city and police station in RE2 and the village at the start of RE4. i love alot of the places but some more than others :)

Top Bottom