• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Locations

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
I hate picking favorites with anything. But without really thinking about it, I love the parts where you get to wander a zombie infested Raccoon City. You get a small taste in the beginning of RE2 but then in RE3 the entire first part of the game is set in the city streets.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
My fav location is where i walk my dog every morning! BLISS!!!

walkthedoggy.jpg

Oh....Fav resi places! i beg your pardon, well then it would have to be without doubt!

re2bet12.jpg

The firey dark shadow ridden mean streets of racoon city from RE2 it's very '' Welcome to the jungle ''

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
Mansion - RE1
Laboratory Stage - RE2
Rail Cannon Room (Final Stage) - RE3
Steve's Room (Steve Dies) - RECVX

railway95

Hmmm, mine would be:

Raccoon Police Department from all the games it's in. ( episcally RE2 and RE3)

Usually the last location of every game is great for me as well.

derwolf

I loved the police station in RE2 but i love the city ruins in RE3 Aloso the mansion in RE1. I would have love the RE4 area if there was zombie instead of las plaga.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Resident Evil: Mansion, Guardhouse
Resident Evil 2: RPD, Laboratory
Resident Evil 3: Deserted Raccoon City, Water Treatment Facility
Resident Evil Code Veronica: Rockfort Island
Resident Evil 4: I haven't finished this game yet so I can't really say but what I do know is that, so far, none of the scenery has left an impression.
Resident Evil Outbreak: Raccoon City Hospital, Laboratory from Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil Outbreak File #2: Raccoon City Zoo, hospital in the forest
Resident Evil Dead Aim: Umbrella Cruiser

The Mansion in RE
The lab in RE2
The streets of Raccoon City in RE3
The Demo scenes from 3.5 (can't stomach RE4)
The Licker Pens in RE5
The Bar in the Outbreak series
The idea of the Cruise Ship in Dead Aim - though it'd be cool to see it redone.

Anthony111

I loved the locations in re2 besides the underground factory which I remember getting lost in years ago. I just adore the soundtrack and how it looked like a modern building but silent and destroyed. I did like the mansion too but there were too many hallways and I got mixed up between them when I played it as a child.

hellgirl223

RE1 and RE4.
i remember how creepy it is in the mansion and RE4 is just overall scary, especially the island part Dx

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
In Resident Evil 0, I'm gonna say the research facility. Although, the train was great for the little time we spent there.

In Resident Evil 1, the mansion in general I loved. Probably my favorite location in the entire series.

In Resident Evil 2, my favorite location was the police station, but that might be obvious.

In Resident Evil 3, I liked the hospital. It had a really dark atmosphere to it. You could feel the death in the air. Well, I could anyway. At the beginning, when you see a zombie walking slowly around the corner and a hunter just jumps at it from behind, slicing it's head off, that was a great touch.

In Resident Evil Code: Veronica, all the locations I liked in their own way, but my favorite is probably the prison grounds/Ashford residence. And the first time you see the residence, the lightning flashes and you hear Alexia's creepy laugh...nice touch with that.

In Resident Evil 4, it's hard to choose between the village and the castle, but all in all, I think I'm gonna go with...uh...the castle.

In Resident Evil 5, the whole ruins area. You know, the area where it feels like an ancient temple or something. I didn't like the last two areas much, the whole lab area and then the cruise ship.

Professor X

Favorite location's in BH Zero would be the train, and the section with the Eliminator's. [Training Facility?]

In REBirth, I loved the entire game, more or less. There's a sense of horror in every location in this game, no matter where you are. Favorite location overall would probably be the mansion, with the lab's/boiler room coming up second place.

In BH 2, the section I like most would be the city street's, and the sewer's. The lab's were great, too.

In BH 3, the park was my favorite part. I think it's the same place you fight the Gravedigger if memory serve's.

I don't remember enough of Code: Veronica or BH 4 to further comment. And I haven't played "5".

My overall, number 1, most favorite location of the serie's is the mansion of REBirth.

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
I just wanted to come back and say something I forgot in that last post...I love the train in Resident Evil Zero! The idea of a zombie-infested train riding the rails through the darkness of the night with lots of rain out...it's great. lol

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
I'm gonna get alot of **** for this...but I'd say the underground ruins in Resident Evil 5... I still prefer Resident Evil 4 though...

KKAAIIG

I'm gonna get alot of **** for this...but I'd say the underground ruins in Resident Evil 5... I still prefer Resident Evil 4 though...
When I first played Resident Evil 5 I found the lickers scary bc as I've said Resident Evil 4 was my first Resident Evil game so I wasn't really familiar with any of the characters or enimes :eek:

B.Martin

I'm sorry, but i never really played 1 that much its on the psn store though now so i'll definately get it soon. Resident evil 2 had some great locations, the sewers were awesome as was the police station and the lab. Again sorry, but never brounght 3 either. Outbreak had some really good locations, the hospital was cool as was the bar. I can't remember much of the outbreak #2 locations except the zoo. Again veronica i hardly played, but that is on PSN store now and i shall be purchasing that! Resident evil 4 wasn't so scarey, i'll go with the village just because it was kinda cool and the only part i clearly remember. 5 was the licker labs without a doubt, reminded me of the Raccoon city games and give me a shiver.

Shame REmake wasn't available on PS2/3 as i imagine that would be awesome.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
RE0: the train
RE: the mansion
RE2: the lab
RE3: the clock tower
RECVX: the Ashford residence
RE4: the military base (on Pro it was especially fun :))
RE5: boat deck or village

RE Outbreak: hospital
RE Mercs 3D: public assembly

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
When I first played Resident Evil 5 I found the lickers scary bc as I've said Resident Evil 4 was my first Resident Evil game so I wasn't really familiar with any of the characters or enimes :eek:

Ah, Resident Evil was the first game I played in 5 years haha. The lickers look too butch now. Not enough blood.

B.Martin

This got me thinking!! In the hospital on outbreak, that thing that follows you around until you incinerate it... Is that not uroboros?

Edit - now I think, wasn't it some guy covered in leaches? Nevermind. Just ignore me ;)

Top Bottom