• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Locations

Ryan

I always loved the Aquarium in Resident Evil Remake. I think thats what the place is called anyways. It was very exciting and the shark infested waters kept you at the edge of your seat.

L

Lurker
i liked the water room in the castle of re4. if you want to pass with an infinite weapon, better bust out ashley in some metal.

judled

the streets of racoon city in 3 were amazing :) love that setting the chaos. some of outbreak had that element. was good

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I like the mansion in the REmake; it was just classic horror and the detail was gorgeous. Minus all the flesh-eating monsters, that is.

Feng-Hi

The Mansion in REMake, I don't know it carries the air of a 90's horror but the intruige of something newer. I like the old house in the woods had who knows what in.......now make REMake with the new intensity of RE5 and we'll see what we get :)

jw1322

the mansion in the original will always be my favorite. i also really liked the first section of raccoon city in re3

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

ok for me I'll go with:

Re 1: Mansion, underground tunnel and the first meeting with the hunters

Re 2: Police station morgue

Re Nemesis: Streets of Raccoon City

Re CVX: Antartica, the replica Spencer mansion.

Re 4: The village

Re 5: The ruins

ValentineFan

My fave location would probably be the re1 Spencer mansion, it was so lavish and really creepy. I also liked the Ashford mansion on Rockfort in CVX.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I don't want to go with the obvious, but I really enjoyed the Arklay Facilities, Mansion and all.:)

NiteKrawler

Spike991;40262 said:
I don't want to go with the obvious, but I really enjoyed the Arklay Facilities, Mansion and all.:)

I'm with Spike. They were my favorite as well. The Russian base was nice also.

Mattocaster

RE1 Mansion
RE2 Police Station and underground lab
RE3 Police Station and the streets
RE CVX Whole of Rockford Island and the replica Spencer Mansion
RE4 The Village
RE5 Public Assembly, The Ruins, Missile Area and the Ship

Davinfected

Raccoon City University - I loved that you could choose a different path every time you replayed the level. Well, there are only 2 options, and the reason you can only pick one is because the viral gauge only gives you enough time to explore one path, but it was nice of the game to give us that situation. And the scenery and camera angles were just gorgeous!

Top Bottom